View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently September 19th, 2014, 12:00 am

Reply to topic  [ 199 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
 Various Mock Draft postings for 2011 
RIP Killer

Post Re: Various Mock Draft postings for 2011
Very much agree... I am still hesitant but that is because it is hard to grasp we arent in the 30's were in the 50's

April 6th, 2011, 3:38 pm
RIP Killer

http://www.freep.com/article/20110406/S ... ock-drafts

Quote:
ESPN's Mel Kiper, Todd McShay have Lions taking Prince Amukamara in latest mock drafts

While Prince Amukamara is the mock-draft flavor of the week for the Lions -- ESPN analysts Mel Kiper and Todd McShay both project Detroit to take the Nebraska cornerback with the 13th pick in the first round -- the team continues to do extensive research on Day 2 defensive back prospects.

Virginia cornerback Ras-I Dowling visited the Lions today, three days after defensive backs coach Tim Walton attended his personal pro day. And last week, Lions coach Jim Schwartz attended workouts at three schools featuring possible second- or third-round cover men: Texas (Aaron Williams, Curtis Brown), North Carolina (Kendric Burney) and Clemson (Marcus Gilchrist).

Kiper, whose previous mock draft had the Lions taking Southern California offensive tackle Tyron Smith, said in a teleconference today that Amukamara would be an easy choice if he’s still on the board at No. 13.

Smith is “red-hot right now,” Kiper said, and projected to go No. 9 to the Dallas Cowboys by both Kiper and McShay.

“If (Amukamara is) there for Detroit, you mark it down,” Kiper said. “You’re thankful he’s there. If he’s not, then you would look at maybe move down, and then you’re not looking at a corner in the first round if you’re Detroit, in my opinion.”

Kiper said the Lions could fill their dire need for a cornerback in the second round with a player such as Dowling, Brown or Miami (Fla.)’s Brandon Harris. He said he doesn’t see Williams nor Colorado’s Jimmy Smith falling to No. 44.

“As far as corners, you’ve got the big two” -- Louisiana State's Patrick Peterson and Amukamara -- “then you’ve got a drop-off,” Kiper said. “You’ve got another tier, then you’ve got a third tier. And the third tier is guys who have moved up but didn’t always play to the level of their talent.

“I think corner is pretty deep overall.”

Maybe the most intriguing of the Day 2 corner prospects is Dowling, a projected first-round pick entering the year who missed most of the season with injuries and then pulled up lame while running his first 40-yard dash at the NFL combine in February.

Dowling looked healthier at Monday’s workout, reportedly running in the mid-4.3s and posting a 38-inch vertical jump.

“He was like (quarterback Jake) Locker,” Kiper said. “Locker was No. 1 on the big board going into the year, Dowling was 20; now he’s a second- or third-round guy. Probably more of a two.”

Amukamara, on the other hand, is a first-round talent, and Kiper said team needs and fit are the only reason he fell out of his latest mock top 10.

“The only issue with him has been I don’t think he trusted his speed as much as he should have this year,” Kiper said. “I think there were some games where (he had) concentration lapses, double moves getting him. I think he could be a little bit more aggressive in coverage.

“Amukamara can support the run, he’s got good ball skills, a fundamentally and technically sound corner, no question about that. I just think, in the NFL, if you trust those skills a little more … he’s going to be a heck of a player.”

April 7th, 2011, 10:23 am
Profile WWW
RIP Killer

Don't like how Mike O'Hara's draft falls to the Lions, not one little bit... Then again, he seems to have forgotten one really big name that I can't see falling out of the top ten - must be getting a little senile...

http://www.foxsportsdetroit.com/04/07/1 ... eedID=3862

Quote:
I'm calling this my Mike draft, and feel free to mock it.

It's the Sweet 16 of the NFL draft — the first 16 picks, which is the first half of the first round.

These picks are what I think teams should do. That means I'm playing general manager of 16 teams.

My final mock draft will project how I think the first round will go April 28.

Here is the FOX Sports Detroit "Sweet 16" of my Mike draft:

1. Carolina Panthers: A young gun can energize a moribund franchise and the league's worst offense. The Panthers don't pick again until the third round. Enjoy the moment, folks. The smiles will be genuine.

Pick: QB Cam Newton, Auburn.

2. Denver Broncos: New head coach John Fox likes an anchor on his defensive line. He had Michael Strahan as defensive coordinator of the Giants and made Julius Peppers his first draft pick as head coach of Carolina in '02. The trend continues.

Pick: DT/DE Marcell Dareus, Alabama.

3. Buffalo Bills: Coach Chan Gailey thinks last year's No. 1 pick, RB C.J. Spiller, can be a franchise back despite a poor rookie season. He needs a QB to grow with him.

Pick: QB Blaine Gabbert, Missouri.

4. Cincinnati Bengals: QB Carson Palmer means it when he says he'll retire rather than return to Cincy. With the top two QBs gone, the focus is on a star pass-catcher.

Pick: WR A.J. Green, Georgia.

5. Arizona Cardinals: Another team desperate for a QB upgrade has to resist reaching for a lesser prospect (Jake Locker tops my list of lesser prospects). One stud stands out in a weak draft for linebackers.

Pick: LB Von Miller, Texas A&M.

6. Cleveland Browns: I'm calling this the Mike Draft, and I know that doesn't mean Mike Holmgren's in lock step with my picks. But if Holmgren and new head coach Pat Shurmur are committed to Colt McCoy at quarterback, they should get him a target.

Pick: WR Julio Jones, Alabama.

7. San Francisco 49ers: New head coach Jim Harbaugh might think he can coach up QB Alex Smith where others have failed. That leaves room to draft for defense, and a superior athlete is on the board.

Pick: CB Patrick Peterson, LSU.

8. Tennessee Titans: The defense has had a void since Albert Haynesworth left two years ago. I'd be less concerned about Da'Quan Bowers' knee trouble than Nick Fairley being a one-year wonder.

Pick: DE Da'Quan Bowers, Clemson.

9. Dallas Cowboys: Cowboys owner Jerry Jones should avoid making the big splash and go for a young, talented offensive lineman here who can keep the QB upright for a dozen seasons.

Pick: OT Tyron Smith, Southern Cal.

10. Washington Redskins: Redskins owner Daniel Snyder shouldn't try to convince himself there's a third quarterback worth drafting in the top 10. Not so. This won't be a sexy pick, but beauty is in the eye of the drafter.

Pick: DE Robert Quinn, North Carolina.

11. Houston Texans: The league's worst pass defense in 2010 needs a stopper.

Pick: CB Prince Amukamara, Nebraska.

12. Minnesota Vikings: Brett Favre isn't coming back. He said so. Tarvaris Jackson isn't coming back. The Vikings told him that. The Vikings will address their QB needs with a veteran. A good defense could use a shot of youthful energy.

Pick: DE Cameron Jordan, Cal.

13. Detroit Lions: If I'm GM of the Lions and Amukamara and Jordan went off the board in the previous two picks, I feel like a guy who just saw a car thief pull out of the driveway in his new Mustang convertible and leave his nagging mother-in-law on the porch screaming at him for leaving the keys in the ignition. Not my fault.

Quality linemen remain on both sides of the ball. Adding a future protector for Matthew Stafford is the first priority. Go for defense later.

Pick: OT Anthony Castonzo, Boston College.

14. St. Louis Rams: Not having Julio Jones on the board fouls the plans to give QB Sam Bradford a quality receiver. Coach Steve Spagnuolo switches to defense, adding an outside speed rusher.

Pick: DE Aldon Smith, Missouri.

15. Miami Dolphins: One runner is a bona-fide first-round talent, and he arrives with a Heisman Trophy on his resume.

Pick: RB Mark Ingram, Alabama.

16. Jacksonville Jaguars: Head coach Jack Del Rio's job seems to be in doubt every year. Same for QB David Garrard. That's a story and a problem for next year.

The defense caved in the last three weeks, dropping them to 8-8. I'm on the bandwagon for this pick with a player whose stock is rising.

Pick: DE Ryan Kerrigan, Purdue.

That's the Sweet 16 of my Mike Draft, and it leaves good players on the board — especially defensive linemen and offensive linemen.

Next time I do this, I'll pick the entire first round, plus project the Lions' picks for the second and third rounds.

Feel free to disagree, of course.

April 7th, 2011, 1:51 pm
Profile WWW
5th Round Pick - Traded

2011 mock draft 4.0
About the Author
Nolan Nawrocki
nnawrocki@pfwmedia.com
Senior editor

With pro days in the rearview mirror, momentum continues to shift in the scouting process, and Robert Quinn, Tyron Smith and Andy Dalton are gaining steam. Meanwhile, air has come out of the sail of Clemson's Da'Quan Bowers and Washington's Jake Locker, who could fall out of the first round altogether. Given the lack of depth at the cornerback position and the need at the position, PFW projects five cornerbacks fitting into the first round, with Jimmy Smith benefiting greatly.

1. Carolina Panthers
A.J. Green | WR | Georgia [Jr.]
With depth available in the DL class at the Panthers' greatest area of need and no can't-miss pick in this year's quarterback crop for GM Marty Hurney to feel comfortable selecting, momentum has shifted in favor of the draft's top playmaking talent. Green immediately makes Jimmy Clausen's job a lot easier and gives the Panthers a feared weapon to open up the offense.

2. Denver Broncos
Von Miller | DE | Texas A&M
Miller does not fit the John Fox prototype for defensive ends, weighing far less than the 270 pounds Fox prefers. However, Miller is one of the most coveted talents in the draft and he would give football czar John Elway the most leverage to strike a deal to slide down and pick up a number of players that better fit the defense.

3. Buffalo Bills
Cam Newton | QB | Auburn [Jr.]
Newton showed he could carry a team on his back and won championships at Blinn College and Auburn, enough for Bills GM Buddy Nix to overlook concerns about the Heisman Trophy winner's character. Although Newton might not provide a long-term solution, he is the one quarterback in this year's draft who can change the complexion of the Bills' franchise immediately and give the 71-year-old Nix and 92-year-old owner Ralph Wilson the best chance to win now.

4. Cincinnati Bengals
Julio Jones | WR | Alabama [Jr.]
Whether GM Mike Brown has a chance to deal Carson Palmer before the draft will directly influence the Bengals' decision before the draft, but if he is not able to trade the disgruntled quarterback because of the pending labor situation, Palmer could be forced to hang up the cleats or come to appreciate the support Brown has tried to supply in the offseason, bringing in new offensive coordinator Jay Gruden and adding a legitimate, trouble-free, playmaking No. 1 receiver such as Jones to electrify the passing game.

5. Arizona Cardinals
Blaine Gabbert | QB | Missouri [Jr.]
No team is more desperately in need for a quarterback than the Cardinals. Ken Whisenhunt's offense was stuck in neutral without Kurt Warner, and oppposing defenses were able to key on stacking the box and shutting down the run. Gabbert will require time to develop, but he has all the requisites to blossom under Whisenhunt.

6. Cleveland Browns
Robert Quinn | DE | North Carolina [Jr.]
Moving from an odd to an even front under Dick Jauron will be very difficult without more heat coming off the edges, and the Browns lack a pass rusher on their defense who can create edge pressure. Quinn, who has the pin-your-ears-back-and-go speed to register double-digit sacks, is brimming with upside.

7. San Francisco 49ers
Patrick Peterson | CB | LSU [Jr.]
The Niners have some impact players in their front seven but lack a playmaker on the back end who can lock down half the field. Peterson has the size and physicality to press Larry Fitzgerald and contain No. 1 receivers.

8. Tennessee Titans
Nick Fairley | DT | Auburn [Jr.]
The single greatest value from an interior defensive lineman is the ability to create pressure, and with former Auburn DL Tracy Rocker on staff to continue molding Fairley, Titans GM Mike Reinfieldt could be comfortable managing the undisciplined, inconsistent Auburn star. Fairley showed he can change games when he wants to and is the most explosive three-technique in the draft. The Titans' defense has not been the same since Albert Haynesworth departed, and Fairley could provide an immediate spark.

9. Dallas Cowboys
Marcell Dareus | DL | Alabama [Jr.]
Jerry Jones is a value-driven decision maker who has loaded his roster with talent by selecting the best player available. If Dareus happens to fall to No. 9 because teams ahead of him are focused on filling needs, it would allow Jones to fill a great need of his own and also land great value. Dareus is capable of playing anywhere along a 3-4 front and could make the Cowboys' pass rush even more daunting than it already is with DeMarcus Ware, the best pass rusher in football.

10. Washington Redskins
Prince Amukamara | CB | Nebraska
Mike Shanahan is intent on improving his offense, but the defense is littered with holes as well, and Shanahan will be able to find more offensive value in the coming rounds. If Amukamara is available, he could plug into the starting lineup right away and shore up a struggling secondary.

11. Houston Texans
Jimmy Smith | CB | Colorado
Defensive coordinator Wade Phillips prefers big, physical, press cornerbacks who can hem the line — the speciality of Smith, who has a chance to surge up draft boards because of the lack of quality and depth at the CB position in this year's draft. Off-field questions could affect Smith's draft stock considerably, but teams have become more sympathetic to the difficult circumstances he has had to overcome and believe he can be controlled in the right environment.

12. Minnesota Vikings
Tyron Smith | OT | USC [Jr.]
A strong pro-day performance might allow Smith to be the first tackle drafted. Bryant McKinnie has continually invited trouble, and Phil Loadholt has struggled heavily with speed rushers. The key to developing a quarterback is to give him enough time to function in the pocket, and Smith could help provide it.

13. Detroit Lions
Aldon Smith | DE | Missouri [Soph.-3]
Although the Lions sorely could use more help at left tackle, head coach Jim Schwartz has stubbornly supported OLT Jeff Backus and could continue ignoring the problem that has kept Matthew Stafford out of the lineup. The defensive-minded head coach has serviceable ends, but Kyle Vanden Bosch turns 33 in November and the damage Smith could do from the inside has to be very attractive to Schwartz.

14. St. Louis Rams
Cameron Jordan | DL | California
Following the formula that led the Giants to capture Super Bowl XLIV, head coach Steve Spagnuolo fully understands the importance of loading up on pass rushers, and a player capable of disrupting inside and outside would allow Spagnuolo to be more creative in designing pressure packages.

15. Miami Dolphins
Mike Pouncey | OG | Florida
Part of the problem for Chad Henne has been having to deal with consistent pressure from the inside. Head coach Tony Sparano earned a head-coaching job because of the stellar job he did with the Cowboys' offensive line, but he needs more talent to work with and could plug in Pouncey right away. That would provide a more secure pocket for Henne and a rookie QB challenger to be selected in the coming rounds.

16. Jacksonville Jaguars
J.J. Watt | DE | Wisconsin [Jr.]
GM Gene Smith has made his mark on the Jaguars' roster by building inside-out, reshaping the makeup of the offensive and defensive lines and focusing on the chemistry in the locker room. While Watt lacks a "wow" factor as a pass rusher, he is a relentless performer who leaves everything on the field and will challenge the entire defense to elevate its game. He grades out off the charts intangibly and will be a cornerstone of a franchise for the next 10-12 years.

17. New England Patriots (from Oakland)
Anthony Castonzo | OLT | Boston College
The Patriots have done a very good job scheming protection on the offensive line to conceal the shortcomings of their left tackle. However, with Matt Light unsigned and Nick Kaczur proving unreliable, the Patriots would benefit heavily from a very smart, versatile and dependable left tackle such as Castonzo.

18. San Diego Chargers
Ryan Kerrigan | OLB | Purdue
The Chargers' defense has not been the same since Shawne Merriman got hurt, and replacing his production has been challenging, with Larry English struggling to make an impact. Kerrigan could team up with fellow former Boilermaker Shaun Phillips to upgrade the Chargers' pass rush. He could even take over for Phillips eventually.

19. New York Giants
Mark Ingram | RB | Alabama [Jr.]
Tom Coughlin prefers to employ a physical, ball-control, power running game, and Ingram is perfectly suited for Coughlin's approach. Brandon Jacobs did not run with the same authority a year ago and Ahmad Bradshaw is set to hit restricted free agency, creating a potential void in the backfield for the Giants.

20. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Adrian Clayborn | DE | Iowa
The condition of Clayborn's shoulder could potentially push him out of the first round altogether, but he still fills a primary area of need for GM Mark Dominik, who has proven he knows when to take calculated risks.

21. Kansas City Chiefs
Gabe Carimi | OT | Wisconsin
GM Scott Pioli shied from investing heavily in the tackle position a year ago when he held a top-five pick, but he still could stand to upgrade his offensive line and Carimi has the ability to help readily at right tackle or guard.

22. Indianapolis Colts
Corey Liuget | DT | Illinois [Jr.]
The Colts' defense would benefit heavily from a quick, penetrating three-technique to alleviate the extra attention being paid to Dwight Freeney and Robert Mathis. Liuget is best slanting and stunting and could step into the starting lineup immediately.

23. Philadelphia Eagles
Da’Quan Bowers | DE | Clemson [Jr.]
The Eagles could use help on both of their lines, and, with Victor Abiamiri returning from injured reserve, are one of the few teams with enough talent to consider drafting Bowers and shelving him for a year, if necessary. Teams have expressed serious concerns after Bowers clearly appeared hobbled at his pro day, and his Combine reevaluation could go a long way toward determining his draft status.

24. New Orleans Saints
Muhammad Wilkerson | DE | Temple [Jr.]
A college defensive tackle who projects to left end in the NFL, Wilkerson could take some time to develop while working in a rotation with Alex Brown and Will Smith as a rookie. He could give the Saints much-needed youth at the end position.

25. Seattle Seahawks
Marvin Austin | DT | North Carolina
Austin has a chance to slip into the first round after testing off the charts athletically. With Pete Carroll showing that he could get the most out of Kentwan Balmer, the Seahawks could feel more comfortable taking a chance on a player with underachiever tendencies, and it would not be a surprise if Austin climbs into the back end of the top round for a team in need of an inside rusher. If he had not interviewed so poorly, he could have gone even higher.

26. Baltimore Ravens
Derek Sherrod | OT | Mississippi State
Michael Oher looked more comfortable on the right side as a rookie than he did on the left side last year, and head coach John Harbaugh would upgrade the line considerably if he could kick Oher back to the right side and fill the left side. Sherrod has the skill set to play either left or right tackle and could give the Ravens the flexibility they need to better protect Joe Flacco and clear more holes for Ray Rice.

27. Atlanta Falcons
Aaron Williams | CB | Texas [Jr.]
The Falcons need to find a way to create more pressure on the quarterback and take some pressure off Roddy White in the receiving game, but the end and receiver positions carry far more depth than the cornerback position in this year's draft. To address struggles the Falcons had in the slot in the playoffs, Mike Smith would benefit greatly from adding a corner who is best manning the slot.

28. New England Patriots
Andy Dalton | QB | TCU
With value being greatly diminished at this point on the board, expect the Patriots to convert this year's 28th pick into a much higher selection next year by weighing offers from teams seeking to land a quarterback. Dalton sits more highly than Washington's Jake Locker on many draft boards and although he does not grade out like a first-round pick, has a chance to be the third quarterback drafted by a team seeking to reach for a need. The Vikings and Jaguars both have shown they will be aggressive targeting talent and have a need at the position.

29. Chicago Bears
Nate Solder | OT | Colorado
OL coach Mike Tice is seeking big power players on the Bears' offensive line but if Solder is available, it could prove too difficult for Bears GM Jerry Angelo to ignore. With Frank Omiyale having started his career at left guard in Chicago and showing great improvement under the training of Tice, Omiyale could kick back inside and allow Solder to take over at left tackle.

30. New York Jets
Phil Taylor | NT | Baylor
The Jets still could bring back Kris Jenkins for another season, but he is coming off back-to-back injury-shortened seasons and could easily find better offers when free agency opens, creating a need in the middle of the Jets' defensive line.

31. Pittsburgh Steelers
Brandon Harris | CB | Miami (Fla.) [Jr.]
One of the key factors in the Steelers' Super Bowl loss was their inability to handle the Packers' explosive passing game, especially when Green Bay spread the field. Harris instantly provides help in nickel situations and brings the physicality that Steelers defensive coordinator Dick LeBeau desires.

32. Green Bay Packers
Justin Houston | OLB | Georgia [Jr.]
The Super Bowl champions could use more help rushing the passer, and Houston has shown he can bring it in the Bulldogs' 3-4 front as a junior. He has the size, power and edge burst that defensive coordinator Dom Capers seeks to leverage the edge.

April 10th, 2011, 8:59 am
Team MVP

I just dont know how any mock draft can say anything other than a QB as the #1 pick to Carolina. And if they dont, id say it would be a Dlineman over a WR.

April 22nd, 2010 @ 7:44p.m. "The Detroit Lions select...Ndamukong Suh". Those are some beautiful words.

Lionbacker2 Fantasy Champion 2011

April 10th, 2011, 11:25 pm
RIP Killer

I think Newton slips because teams wise up to the fact he didn't show NFL promise at Auburn, just NCAA domination. They don't translate IMO for his style.

April 11th, 2011, 10:20 am
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)

kdsberman wrote:
I just dont know how any mock draft can say anything other than a QB as the #1 pick to Carolina. And if they dont, id say it would be a Dlineman over a WR.

You obviously don't remember the "Draft Curry" movement. ](*,) #-o

April 11th, 2011, 10:40 am
Team MVP

thelomasbrowns wrote:
kdsberman wrote:

Oh i remember! Lol i was one of the "draft Curry" guys. But now I understand a hell of a lot more now that you have to have your franchise QB before you move on. Its getting more and more obvious that Clausen aint that guy.

April 22nd, 2010 @ 7:44p.m. "The Detroit Lions select...Ndamukong Suh". Those are some beautiful words.

Lionbacker2 Fantasy Champion 2011

April 11th, 2011, 10:51 am
RIP Killer

thelomasbrowns wrote:
kdsberman wrote:

Mark me as eating Crow on that one...

April 11th, 2011, 10:58 am
RIP Killer

steensn wrote:
thelomasbrowns wrote:
kdsberman wrote:

Mark me as eating Crow on that one...

Sorry, but not quite yet. Stafford has shown promise, but until he can complete a season without being out for an extended period due to injury, I wouldn't call him a success story.

Should he have been the pick over Curry? Yes. And I too was on the Curry bandwagon. But 13 games played out of 32 doesn't cut it. At this point the most dominating player out of that top ten has been Mark Sanchez.

April 11th, 2011, 11:30 am
RIP Killer

I'm just talking about Curry in general, not Curry v. Stafford. Jury is still out for Stafford but I considered Curry a can't miss gonna blow up the league LB and he hasn't been. Whether Stafford was a better pick is still up for debate... but my full assessment on Curry was dead wrong.

April 11th, 2011, 11:35 am
RIP Killer

steensn wrote:
I'm just talking about Curry in general, not Curry v. Stafford. Jury is still out for Stafford but I considered Curry a can't miss gonna blow up the league LB and he hasn't been. Whether Stafford was a better pick is still up for debate... but my full assessment on Curry was dead wrong.

You and me both.....

April 11th, 2011, 11:46 am
RIP Killer

I'll eat the Curry crow too. I thought he was going to be the next Lance Briggs. Unfortunately, he's been a complete Teddy Lehman.

April 11th, 2011, 4:38 pm
RIP Killer

BACK ON TOPIC......

Here's the latest (as of April 21, 2010) 7 round mocks for the Lions from three sites:

WalterFootball
1. Prince Amukamara, CB
2. Mikel LeShoure, RB
3. Bruce Carter, LB
4. Greg Jones, LB
5. Kris O'Dowd, OC
6. Chykie Brown, CB

DraftSite
1. Da'Quan Bowers, DE
2. Martez Wilson, LB
3. James Brewer, OT
4. John Moffitt, OG
5. Anthony Allen, RB
6. Dwayne Harris, WR

DraftTek
1. Prince Amukamara, CB
2. Adrian Clayborn, DE
3. Mark Herzlich, LB
4. DeMarco Murray, RB
5. Josh Bynes, LB
6. Josh Thomas, CB

Of these three, I prefer the results from Walter Football. The Draft Site one is OK, but I don't like the Brewer pick in the third round, nor do I like the fact that not a single CB was taken. The Draft Tek one is the worst.....Clayborn and Herzlich in one draft? What are we going to draft all the guys who have or have had potentially career ending illnesses? And why Murray? We need a power back, something he's not. The positions drafted are good, but I'm not liking the players taken beyond Prince in round one.

April 22nd, 2011, 10:56 am
Heisman Winner

m2karateman wrote:
steensn wrote:

You and me both.....

Add me to the list because I started the original thread on AC. He might be a solid/decent LB for his career but he's not the playmaker I expected at this point. Ernie Sims 2.0?

April 22nd, 2011, 11:58 am
Reply to topic   [ 199 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next