View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently July 24th, 2014, 7:08 pm

Reply to topic  [ 199 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
 Various Mock Draft postings for 2011 
RIP Killer

Post Re: Various Mock Draft postings for 2011
My ecstacy is still there... gotta give goose credit.

April 29th, 2011, 9:53 am
RIP Killer

DJ-B wrote:
Wondering ifthe ecstacy was as good as Pablo thought right after the pick was in.

How do you guys feel now?

I've got GOOSEbumps... :lol:

I have to admit that I would have also been very excited with Quinn. Prince would have been OK, but I see him as an average CB with good speed but short arms and very little ball skills. Personally, I like Dowling better in the 2nd given the potential of both and the value scores in each round.

Without FA happening first, BPA (especially in the first round) was the way to go. Every team is going to have some holes heading into the season, I think fans expect the team to fill everyone via the draft - ain't going to happen. If the Lions add a young corner and linebacker I'm feeling very good about this draft. If not, lets see how FA plays out and Mayhew has already shown an ability to trade for players to address needs.

I love the fact that the Lions now have an identity on defense and there isn't a better place to build than on the line. QBs hate pressure from the middle more than anything, what team will create better pressure up the middle than the Lions. Gunther/Swartz, enjoy your new toy!!!

April 29th, 2011, 10:02 am
Profile WWW
Team MVP

I agree with you, Pablo, about Quinn. I remember kinda yelling in excitement when Tennessee took Locker, when almost all of us thought Fairley was a Titan. Then Gabbert to the Jags, and Watt to the Texans. I thought to myself, with Quinn, Fairley, and Prince on the board, we are, at the least, guaranteed a solid defensive player. Then when the Vikes took Ponder, I was yelling for Quinn or Fairley.

Way to get it done Mayhew!

April 22nd, 2010 @ 7:44p.m. "The Detroit Lions select...Ndamukong Suh". Those are some beautiful words.

Lionbacker2 Fantasy Champion 2011

April 29th, 2011, 10:35 am
Team MVP

Well, based on how almost all mock drafts this year were completely wrong, I might not hesitate to post mine next year lol.

April 22nd, 2010 @ 7:44p.m. "The Detroit Lions select...Ndamukong Suh". Those are some beautiful words.

Lionbacker2 Fantasy Champion 2011

May 3rd, 2011, 8:01 pm
Reply to topic   [ 199 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14