View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently October 21st, 2014, 3:31 am

Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Sharks whooping... 
QB Coach

Post Re: Sharks whooping...
wjb21ndtown wrote:
Go to a game and see what's going on. If you were there last night you would agree with me. Pav was punched in the fact 8-10 times, no calls. Howard was forearmed, no call. It was utterly ridiculous.

Well like I said there are always things that happen. And at live games you often get a worse view than on tv because they can show the replays on tv. In every hockey game I've ever seen, there are little liberties taken by players all over the place. Some get called, many do not. That's the way it goes. Every fan thinks the refs are biased against their team. Case in point: I just went to multiple Sharks forums, and on every one they are complaining about the calls. Fans always think this. The reality is that penalties are almost always about equal, in terms of total minutes and quality/bad calls. It balances out in the end.

“The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.” - Neil deGrasse Tyson

May 11th, 2011, 4:36 pm
Commissioner of the NFL – Roger Goodell

Better luck next year, Red Wings! They nearly did the impossible by forcing a game 7 after being down 3 games to none, but it was not to be. Perhaps, if Franzen had played, and Bertuzzi and Cleary didn't get injured during the game, it might have been different. :(

May 13th, 2011, 12:02 am
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)

At least the co-worker who is a Sharks fan won't be back in the office till next week. :(

NEVER GIVE UP!

May 13th, 2011, 8:21 am
RIP Killer

Crap... got texts just after the game. Gonna love the office today...

May 13th, 2011, 9:44 am
RIP Killer

That was a great game and hell of a series. Wings fans have nothing to hang their heads about.

May 13th, 2011, 10:14 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2