View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently October 24th, 2014, 5:28 pm

Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Forcier OUT 
Hall of Fame Player

Post Re: Forcier OUT
This whole thread is in error apparently. Because it was posted before the Notre Dame game. And then before the opening kick off, NBC showed Forcier giving RR a hug on the sideline. He is still on the team. Or I highly doubt the Wolverines would have taken him to South Bend with them.

September 13th, 2010, 1:43 pm
BillySims wrote:
This whole thread is in error apparently. Because it was posted before the Notre Dame game. And then before the opening kick off, NBC showed Forcier giving RR a hug on the sideline. He is still on the team. Or I highly doubt the Wolverines would have taken him to South Bend with them.

Of course he's still on the team, and like I said in my earlier post before the ND game, it should be a non-issue until it pans out. Way to be over emotional and jump the gun again...

September 13th, 2010, 2:06 pm
Hall of Fame Player

wjb21ndtown wrote:
BillySims wrote:

Of course he's still on the team, and like I said in my earlier post before the ND game, it should be a non-issue until it pans out. Way to be over emotional and jump the gun again...

Reporting what I see is being over emotional and jumping the gun?

No wonder you don't think it was a catch.

September 13th, 2010, 2:37 pm
BillySims wrote:
wjb21ndtown wrote:
BillySims wrote:

Reporting what I see is being over emotional and jumping the gun?

No wonder you don't think it was a catch.

What you saw (if you watched the game) was Forcier leaving the field with microphones shoved in his face and Forcier making an emotional statement in a vulnerable time.

September 13th, 2010, 3:09 pm
Player of the Year - Defense

Well, Michigan should be 5-0 heading into the state game. Going off the State v ND game today, I would say that State and Michigan seem to be relatively equal, which should make that match up very interesting.

Also, Iowa looked terrible against Arizona, which makes me think that might be a winnable game, though I'm not going to change my prediction to 9 wins. Michigan needs a kicker badly and their defense looked awful today.

September 19th, 2010, 4:40 am
RIP Killer

Forcier heading to "The U"

February 9th, 2011, 7:49 pm
RIP Killer

Forcier can't make up his mind.,

http://msn.foxsports.com/collegefootbal ... ami-051311

May 13th, 2011, 6:33 pm
Millen Draft Pick - Epic Bust

This kid is what I call a "basket case".

May 13th, 2011, 7:24 pm
grgrundge wrote:
This kid is what I call a "basket case".

Forcier is just being shown the harsh reality that he isn't as good as he thought he was. He needs to go to a smaller D1 school like Rutgers or Hawaii or ??? Somewhere where he can actually beat out the competition beneath him and start, while furthering his talents. He is a talented kid, but he's obviosuly just not as good as he thinks he is. He would have been better suited to stay at UofM, keep his head down, and play when called upon.

May 16th, 2011, 10:59 pm
Junior Varsity

Living in San Diego, I used to watch this kid play high school ball on Friday nights and he was a sight to see in HS. Since his interview after beating ND in his freshman year where he stated he didn't get nervous, I have thought he was a just a cocky turd. Hopefully his fall from grace will allow him to learn some humility.

May 19th, 2011, 1:44 pm
Reply to topic   [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3