View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently October 31st, 2014, 12:04 am



This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 285 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19
 Rashard Mendenhall (Now with socialism) 
Author Message
Varsity Captain

Joined: April 1st, 2009, 9:37 pm
Posts: 312
Post Re: Rashard Mendenhall (Now with socialism)
regularjoe12 wrote:
aughsum wrote:
regularjoe12 wrote:
inches??? i see yer mom has been talking about me again!


that answers my question.


and by the way..thats fricken funny! thought you were a pothead? potheads know how to lauugh at a joke...


funny jokes, sure - not immature stuff, it isnt really my bag.


June 10th, 2011, 2:58 pm
Profile
Varsity Captain

Joined: April 1st, 2009, 9:37 pm
Posts: 312
Post Re: Rashard Mendenhall (Now with socialism)
regularjoe12 wrote:
says the guy who goes back and edits his posts after he's been slamed on em...what that the 4th or 5th time since we've been going back and forth?


Look Jr. you need to go to the local High school and see if the GED covers reading conmprehension. I've left several context clue in this thread alone about my general age. for example....I keep calling you "Jr." thats a clue!

Look man it's obvious im making you uncomforatble...so Ill give you an out. You admit to everyone that you are full of it and really havnt had a clue since this thread started, follow up by apologizing for wasting everyones time and I will leave you alone. Fair enough?

Thats what is going to have to happen, cuz I just loooooooooooove messing with a bullsh*tter who has stepped out of bounds. I havn't had this much fun since TSE was around!


have i edited content or grammar? exactly.

what do i have to gain from lying about anything? exactly.

if you dont agree with things about my lifestyle/views - here - things are different for young people.

you seem to know a lot about shut ins, dungeons and dragons, gangbang porn.. according to your profile youre into football, porn, and books about war (minus the plural - the same book about war that everyone has read) - youre calling me jr, so youre older than me - you claim to be a genius but youre hanging on by a thread in every post you submit. and i dont believe for a second youre messing with me, i think youre just trying to make yourself feel better about your situation.. coping mechanism.


June 10th, 2011, 2:58 pm
Profile
ST Coordinator – Danny Crossman
User avatar

Joined: March 30th, 2006, 12:48 am
Posts: 3839
Location: Davison Mi
Post Re: Rashard Mendenhall (Now with socialism)
ok two things mature people dont advertise smoking pot...or about being drunk to strangers so there goes the whole holier than thow BS...

and you have eddited by adding or flat out removing crap from your posts man! you THINK im not paying attention to the details...cuz it's obvious you never do, but common....did you really think no one is going to notice you responding to a commment and the suddenly the response is gone entirley?? Really?

Then you want to lie about it??

DUCHEBAG! seriously!

_________________
2013 Lionbacker Fantasy Football Champion


June 10th, 2011, 3:04 pm
Profile
Varsity Captain

Joined: April 1st, 2009, 9:37 pm
Posts: 312
Post Re: Rashard Mendenhall (Now with socialism)
regularjoe12 wrote:
ok two things mature people dont advertise smoking pot...or about being drunk to strangers so there goes the whole holier than thow BS...

and you have eddited by adding or flat out removing crap from your posts man! you THINK im not paying attention to the details...cuz it's obvious you never do, but common....did you really think no one is going to notice you responding to a commment and the suddenly the response is gone entirley?? Really?

Then you want to lie about it??

DUCHEBAG! seriously!


what have i removed? anything i removed would still be in quoted replies, and all of my replies have been quoted - go ahead and find something .

i never claimed i was mature.. actually, in real life i am, but youre just bringing this out of me because people dont talk to me like this in real life.

speaking of immaturity.. wow.


June 10th, 2011, 3:10 pm
Profile
ST Coordinator – Danny Crossman
User avatar

Joined: March 30th, 2006, 12:48 am
Posts: 3839
Location: Davison Mi
Post Re: Rashard Mendenhall (Now with socialism)
aughsum wrote:
regularjoe12 wrote:
Let me tell you a couple of things I have learned about human nature (BUt not psychology...cuz they are totally different! lol)

1) you can always tell who the biggest racist is in the room...they will always be the first one to use the race card.

2)you can always telll when your spouse is cheating, they'll accuse you of it for little to no reason

3)you can always tell who the basement dwelling dungeon b#@$hes are, they'll be the first ones to tell you how cool they are when no one asked.

ley me see if i can do a breakdown of reality vs BS

you people asked - answered

people who work for a living, save, invest ect. know that
Quote:
~95k,

isn't going to last. it's a nice savings but not exactly a retiment...way to show your financial prowess here...

i dont think its a lot, but it's gpoing to last for a very long time, especially if the market stays healthy. i spend a little money on golf, the occasional plane ticket to visit friends in ca/chi, but for the most part i dont spend any money at all.. have everything i need with no aspirations to possess anything more - as i said, i'll probably work again in a few years when i want to start a family.

i worked/saved/invested for 8 years, in a high-stress field, and now im taking a break. is that wrong?

Quote:
I don't own an electric car, I have an old 50-60mpg motorcycle

yes dude it's acalled a scooter....or vespa if yer realy cool....yawn

its a 1980 honda cx500d, nothing special, but as you saw in the post its totally irrellevant to me if you have a cooler car then me, because ive been to the top of that mountain.

Quote:
My cost of living consists of property taxes, food and alcohol


I remember living with mommy and daddy! thats was fun! do you still make forts with the couch cushions? People who live on their own have things like phone bills, cable and power bills, hell the internet aint free and yer on here, i hope you hug yer mommy and say thank you. dont forget the insurance on yer vespa!

i have a cottage in the thumb, inherited, but still, no mortgage. i dont have a cellphone anymore, i used to do the 100$/month smartphone thing but i got tired of it after 7 years - my calls/texts are routed through my ipad - i dont have cable, its a waste of money - i use very little electricity.. propane for most of my appliances, live in the country (well/septic), the hottub accounts for the majority of my utilitity expenses.

Quote:
I'm basically disgusted with the amount of money I've spent over the years on pretentious crap
I hear that! Mt. Dew And Dorittos are expensive on the all night dungeons and dragons sessions arnt they?

bmws, jaguars, high-end clothes, high-end scotch, all the latest tech - as i said, im done with all of it, but i did keep a couple bottles of scotch for special occasions. you really like this dungeons and dragons stuff dont you? i used to play cod with friends but i dont anymore since my internet connection is through my ipad and i dont think the ps3 can connect to the adhoc network the ipad puts out via jailbreak.

Quote:
I've been everywhere, done everything, nothing impresses me anymore
translation: You've left moms basement once and really didnt like it

i left moms house after highschool, lived all over michigan, california, chicago - spent some time in india.. i dont know

Quote:
I'm honestly kind of dead inside
is commmon side effect for shut ins and people who have yet to know any kind of success...failure breeds apethy my friend.

ive already told you why im like that.. nothing really interests me anymore - besides pieces of sht like you who make yourself feel better about your situation by doing things like this.

Quote:
I do have two guns
he's talking about a different kind of guns...you flexing in front of the mirror and calling your 6 inch pythons "guns" is NOT what he was referring to.

i havent measured my arms since highschool.. but im pretty sure the circumference of the humerus is more than 6" - the guns are a weatherby 12ga pump and an old s&w 9mm.

Quote:
and your military experience isn't as impressive as you think it is

actually I can understand your thinking here...Im sure Sly doesn't have anything on Rambo, the Commando, or the expendables, or other such reailty based movies...which is your area of expertise. you have every right to downplay his actual active service. when he lands himself in a fiction based movie or novel THEN he's a real soldier right?

he said he was a suppliy manager.. how is his target practice any different than my own?

Quote:
I'm 6'4" 215lbs ripped
"ripped"...I have a feeling the truth has more to do with the status of your pants than any actual muscle..

the opposite, actually - im kind of skinny, or at least i think im skinny.. maybe its the inferiority complex.


Quote:
I'm nd avid soccer player, all-state in high school
realy? aw man I wish I was that cool..i could only get all state in Marco Polo. woulda been all country but I got water up my nose in the championships.

i didnt think it was cool at the time - lately ive been reflecting on the things that ive done that were fairly insignificant to me at the time.. then i critisize my effort and wonder what could have happened had i tried.

Quote:
gang banged the hotter younger sister of a popular mid 90s porn star
ok now this makes me jelous! I so wish I could hang around a bunch of naked men playin with themselves waiting for my turn to put my junk in some nasty skank for 5 minutes! you REALLY know how to party! I bet yer the coolest guy i the whole trailer court for that one arnt ya? I almost want to believe this one..I just have a hard time seeing someone lie like this to make themselves look like MORE of a Jackass. but then again...it's not the first time you've suprised me with your rediculousness so..

i thought it was pretty interesting.. it wasnt what youre thinking though, spur of the moment alcohol/marijuana induced thing.. there were just 3 of us - nothing like the movies. ended up turning into an ongoing mfm thing.

and finaly
Quote:
I really do sound like an Internet blowhard
THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE!

i agree i sound a bit ridiculous, but like i said i look at everything and have some kind of inferiority complex about it all.. nothing has ever been good enough.. this is why ive reverted to the simple life, honestly happier than ive ever been.. probably would have shot myself by now had i stayed on the same path.



ok so Ill only do one...do you see your comment in YOUr post the YOU replied to my post?? cuz I dont?? oh where oh where could it be? it was there..I commented on your response so where did it go? under the desk maybe? did ya leave in the compartment on the Vespa perhaps?? it's gotta be around here someplace....jackass....

oh and before you can TRY to get smart im specifically refering to the part at the end thats missing....

_________________
2013 Lionbacker Fantasy Football Champion


June 10th, 2011, 3:15 pm
Profile
Varsity Captain

Joined: April 1st, 2009, 9:37 pm
Posts: 312
Post Re: Rashard Mendenhall (Now with socialism)
regularjoe12 wrote:
regularjoe12 wrote:
Let me tell you a couple of things I have learned about human nature (BUt not psychology...cuz they are totally different! lol)

1) you can always tell who the biggest racist is in the room...they will always be the first one to use the race card.

2)you can always telll when your spouse is cheating, they'll accuse you of it for little to no reason

3)you can always tell who the basement dwelling dungeon b#@$hes are, they'll be the first ones to tell you how cool they are when no one asked.

ley me see if i can do a breakdown of reality vs BS

you people asked - answered

people who work for a living, save, invest ect. know that
Quote:
~95k,

isn't going to last. it's a nice savings but not exactly a retiment...way to show your financial prowess here...

i dont think its a lot, but it's gpoing to last for a very long time, especially if the market stays healthy. i spend a little money on golf, the occasional plane ticket to visit friends in ca/chi, but for the most part i dont spend any money at all.. have everything i need with no aspirations to possess anything more - as i said, i'll probably work again in a few years when i want to start a family.

i worked/saved/invested for 8 years, in a high-stress field, and now im taking a break. is that wrong?

Quote:
I don't own an electric car, I have an old 50-60mpg motorcycle

yes dude it's acalled a scooter....or vespa if yer realy cool....yawn

its a 1980 honda cx500d, nothing special, but as you saw in the post its totally irrellevant to me if you have a cooler car then me, because ive been to the top of that mountain.

Quote:
My cost of living consists of property taxes, food and alcohol


I remember living with mommy and daddy! thats was fun! do you still make forts with the couch cushions? People who live on their own have things like phone bills, cable and power bills, hell the internet aint free and yer on here, i hope you hug yer mommy and say thank you. dont forget the insurance on yer vespa!

i have a cottage in the thumb, inherited, but still, no mortgage. i dont have a cellphone anymore, i used to do the 100$/month smartphone thing but i got tired of it after 7 years - my calls/texts are routed through my ipad - i dont have cable, its a waste of money - i use very little electricity.. propane for most of my appliances, live in the country (well/septic), the hottub accounts for the majority of my utilitity expenses.

Quote:
I'm basically disgusted with the amount of money I've spent over the years on pretentious crap
I hear that! Mt. Dew And Dorittos are expensive on the all night dungeons and dragons sessions arnt they?

bmws, jaguars, high-end clothes, high-end scotch, all the latest tech - as i said, im done with all of it, but i did keep a couple bottles of scotch for special occasions. you really like this dungeons and dragons stuff dont you? i used to play cod with friends but i dont anymore since my internet connection is through my ipad and i dont think the ps3 can connect to the adhoc network the ipad puts out via jailbreak.

Quote:
I've been everywhere, done everything, nothing impresses me anymore
translation: You've left moms basement once and really didnt like it

i left moms house after highschool, lived all over michigan, california, chicago - spent some time in india.. i dont know

Quote:
I'm honestly kind of dead inside
is commmon side effect for shut ins and people who have yet to know any kind of success...failure breeds apethy my friend.

ive already told you why im like that.. nothing really interests me anymore - besides pieces of sht like you who make yourself feel better about your situation by doing things like this.

Quote:
I do have two guns
he's talking about a different kind of guns...you flexing in front of the mirror and calling your 6 inch pythons "guns" is NOT what he was referring to.

i havent measured my arms since highschool.. but im pretty sure the circumference of the humerus is more than 6" - the guns are a weatherby 12ga pump and an old s&w 9mm.

Quote:
and your military experience isn't as impressive as you think it is

actually I can understand your thinking here...Im sure Sly doesn't have anything on Rambo, the Commando, or the expendables, or other such reailty based movies...which is your area of expertise. you have every right to downplay his actual active service. when he lands himself in a fiction based movie or novel THEN he's a real soldier right?

he said he was a suppliy manager.. how is his target practice any different than my own?

Quote:
I'm 6'4" 215lbs ripped
"ripped"...I have a feeling the truth has more to do with the status of your pants than any actual muscle..

the opposite, actually - im kind of skinny, or at least i think im skinny.. maybe its the inferiority complex.


Quote:
I'm nd avid soccer player, all-state in high school
realy? aw man I wish I was that cool..i could only get all state in Marco Polo. woulda been all country but I got water up my nose in the championships.

i didnt think it was cool at the time - lately ive been reflecting on the things that ive done that were fairly insignificant to me at the time.. then i critisize my effort and wonder what could have happened had i tried.

Quote:
gang banged the hotter younger sister of a popular mid 90s porn star
ok now this makes me jelous! I so wish I could hang around a bunch of naked men playin with themselves waiting for my turn to put my junk in some nasty skank for 5 minutes! you REALLY know how to party! I bet yer the coolest guy i the whole trailer court for that one arnt ya? I almost want to believe this one..I just have a hard time seeing someone lie like this to make themselves look like MORE of a Jackass. but then again...it's not the first time you've suprised me with your rediculousness so..

i thought it was pretty interesting.. it wasnt what youre thinking though, spur of the moment alcohol/marijuana induced thing.. there were just 3 of us - nothing like the movies. ended up turning into an ongoing mfm thing.

and finaly
Quote:
I really do sound like an Internet blowhard
THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE!

i agree i sound a bit ridiculous, but like i said i look at everything and have some kind of inferiority complex about it all.. nothing has ever been good enough.. this is why ive reverted to the simple life, honestly happier than ive ever been.. probably would have shot myself by now had i stayed on the same path.



ok so Ill only do one...do you see your comment in YOUr post the YOU replied to my post?? cuz I dont?? oh where oh where could it be? it was there..I commented on your response so where did it go? under the desk maybe? did ya leave in the compartment on the Vespa perhaps?? it's gotta be around here someplace....jackass....


i tucked it back into the bottom of the quote - originally it said

anthing you want to know...
i agree i sound a bit ridiculous, but like i said i look at everything and have some kind of inferiority complex about it all.. nothing has ever been good enough.. this is why ive reverted to the simple life, honestly happier than ive ever been.. probably would have shot myself by now had i stayed on the same path.

but the rest of the reply was screwed up so i put it in there so my other replies wouldnt be overlooked.

anything else? or just more nonsensical insults?


June 10th, 2011, 3:18 pm
Profile
ST Coordinator – Danny Crossman
User avatar

Joined: March 30th, 2006, 12:48 am
Posts: 3839
Location: Davison Mi
Post Re: Rashard Mendenhall (Now with socialism)
lmgdao! are you even aware of how full if it you are? or do you buy your own BS? just curious? Man Im not gonna rehash the same convo from this morning...if you read the thread you can see my reply to what is no longer there. It makse no sense with your comment not being there anymore. If i had said something that made so little sense you would have called me out on it..what you do? you relpied to it show that at one time it DID make sense. your own reply shows that there is a part of teh conversation that is now missing. keep up with the lies jr, your just adding to your credability.


you are some piece of work man...some piece of work.

_________________
2013 Lionbacker Fantasy Football Champion


June 10th, 2011, 3:27 pm
Profile
Varsity Captain

Joined: April 1st, 2009, 9:37 pm
Posts: 312
Post Re: Rashard Mendenhall (Now with socialism)
regularjoe12 wrote:
lmgdao! are you even aware of how full if it you are? or do you buy your own BS? just curious? Man Im not gonna rehash the same convo from this morning...if you read the thread you can see my reply to what is no longer there. It makse no sense with your comment not being there anymore. If i had said something that made so little sense you would have called me out on it..what you do? you relpied to it show that at one time it DID make sense. your own reply shows that there is a part of teh conversation that is now missing. keep up with the lies jr, your just adding to your credability.


you are some piece of work man...some piece of work.


i deleted a couple quote tags because this forum wont allow more than 3 quotes in a reply - so the text youre bitching about is still in there, look harder.

credibility.. you think everyone on this board is behind you.. and you genuinely care that theyre behind you - are these your friends? the reality of the matter, is that youre making an azz out of yourself, and you dont realize it..

im also making an rectum out of myself, but its by giving people way too much information about myself - the difference is that i dont really care (again, because this is the internet) and some of my ridiculous background/situation will give some insight into why my political/societal views are all over the place.


June 10th, 2011, 3:28 pm
Profile
ST Coordinator – Danny Crossman
User avatar

Joined: March 30th, 2006, 12:48 am
Posts: 3839
Location: Davison Mi
Post Re: Rashard Mendenhall (Now with socialism)
good god Chad, you are so dang entertaining it's unbelievable!!

I logged in this morning thinkin "I wonder what Daffy Duck has posted today", and you have not dissapointed!

so now you admit you are all over the place but before you had issues with it?? HILAROUS!

and trust me son, I have made an rectum out of myself many MANY times, belive me brother, this will NOT be the last time. as far as whether or not my colleagues on this board are behind me? I have a feeling that most of started skipping this thread LOOOOONG before I even stepped into this so thats not even a concern.

I keep doing this cuz I LOVE exposing frauds for what they are almost as much as Sly loves exposing politicians for what they are. I keep doing this because I think your BS is so dang rediculous that it makes me laugh out loud almost EVERY SINGLE TIME YOU RESPOND! My sides are hurtin from laughing at you man! you are just.......rediculous..

Look Chad I told you how to make this all end...you can make this all go away with just a little bit of humility and honesty.

_________________
2013 Lionbacker Fantasy Football Champion


June 10th, 2011, 4:34 pm
Profile
Varsity Captain

Joined: April 1st, 2009, 9:37 pm
Posts: 312
Post Re: Rashard Mendenhall (Now with socialism)
regularjoe12 wrote:
good god Chad, you are so dang entertaining it's unbelievable!!

I logged in this morning thinkin "I wonder what Daffy Duck has posted today", and you have not dissapointed!

so now you admit you are all over the place but before you had issues with it?? HILAROUS!

and trust me son, I have made an rectum out of myself many MANY times, belive me brother, this will NOT be the last time. as far as whether or not my colleagues on this board are behind me? I have a feeling that most of started skipping this thread LOOOOONG before I even stepped into this so thats not even a concern.

I keep doing this cuz I LOVE exposing frauds for what they are almost as much as Sly loves exposing politicians for what they are. I keep doing this because I think your BS is so dang rediculous that it makes me laugh out loud almost EVERY SINGLE TIME YOU RESPOND! My sides are hurtin from laughing at you man! you are just.......rediculous..

Look Chad I told you how to make this all end...you can make this all go away with just a little bit of humility and honesty.


what am i not being honest about?

you dont fking matter - lying to you would do nothing for me - you are a nobody, what do i gain from lying to you about anything?

i cant believe im going as far as to say this, but do you just want to meet up and settle this in person?


Last edited by anon749244 on June 10th, 2011, 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.



June 10th, 2011, 4:39 pm
Profile
ST Coordinator – Danny Crossman
User avatar

Joined: March 30th, 2006, 12:48 am
Posts: 3839
Location: Davison Mi
Post Re: Rashard Mendenhall (Now with socialism)
than why do you keep it up??

_________________
2013 Lionbacker Fantasy Football Champion


June 10th, 2011, 4:40 pm
Profile
Varsity Captain

Joined: April 1st, 2009, 9:37 pm
Posts: 312
Post Re: Rashard Mendenhall (Now with socialism)
regularjoe12 wrote:
than why do you keep it up??


i keep it up because you keep nagging - you arent nagging at anything in particular - just me - im apparently lying about things but you wont specify what im lying about - im apparently stupid but you wont tell me what is stupid about me? you dont know anything about what youre talking about, and you turn it around to make your problems mine - i dont understand what is fueling you.

*thEn why, genius.


June 10th, 2011, 4:42 pm
Profile
Player of the Year - Defense

Joined: September 25th, 2007, 3:20 am
Posts: 2799
Post Re: Rashard Mendenhall (Now with socialism)
I keep reading because its hilarious. And yes, I do consider the people here on the board friends. But I don't kiss anyone's a.s.s. I've had arguments with plenty... Steensn, M2k, Pablo, Sly... and many many more. You won't be the last. You can attempt to say that someone has no intelligence, but that statement alone shows a lack of it.

And events in your life, and how you were raised influence how you look at things, but its your own critical thinking that defines your position. 90% of people don't develop their critical thinking skills until year 24-28, so you're just now coming into that phase in life where you can actually look at things in a meaningful way and your past plays a smaller role in your thinking.

Circumstances don't define you, they enlighten you. You still have the ultimate choice in your hands. And no one here is ever going to fault you for an opinion. They might not agree, but you don't form opinions because people agree or disagree with you.

I'll just leave with one observation. You own guns, yet you want handguns removed because you don't like the fact that anyone can have one and have an advantage. That justs that you require control. Not having control is a fear. You think removing guns would remove that fear, but it won't, because there are plenty of ways to still take that control away. If you had your wish, you'd then find something else you want removed. Its a cycle due to you requiring control. That issue is the same reason you keep coming back to explain and make a counterpoint for anything anyone says.


June 10th, 2011, 4:54 pm
Profile
Varsity Captain

Joined: April 1st, 2009, 9:37 pm
Posts: 312
Post Re: Rashard Mendenhall (Now with socialism)
njroar wrote:
I keep reading because its hilarious. And yes, I do consider the people here on the board friends. But I don't kiss anyone's a.s.s. I've had arguments with plenty... Steensn, M2k, Pablo, Sly... and many many more. You won't be the last. You can attempt to say that someone has no intelligence, but that statement alone shows a lack of it.

And events in your life, and how you were raised influence how you look at things, but its your own critical thinking that defines your position. 90% of people don't develop their critical thinking skills until year 24-28, so you're just now coming into that phase in life where you can actually look at things in a meaningful way and your past plays a smaller role in your thinking.

Circumstances don't define you, they enlighten you. You still have the ultimate choice in your hands. And no one here is ever going to fault you for an opinion. They might not agree, but you don't form opinions because people agree or disagree with you.

I'll just leave with one observation. You own guns, yet you want handguns removed because you don't like the fact that anyone can have one and have an advantage. That justs that you require control. Not having control is a fear. You think removing guns would remove that fear, but it won't, because there are plenty of ways to still take that control away. If you had your wish, you'd then find something else you want removed. Its a cycle due to you requiring control. That issue is the same reason you keep coming back to explain and make a counterpoint for anything anyone says.


I agree with what you're saying - I've spent the last year taking notes about myself, the things i've done, observations about those things. things that should have had meaning to me haven't, and i'm working on that. I never said anyone has no intelligence, my views are all based on exposure and observations - surely, there are contrasts to my own experiences, for those contrasts i read what information is available to me, but there are things that you cant pick up on unless you experience it first-hand, in general.

I own guns because the people i dont trust with guns own guns.. it's the only argument for gun possession, right? to protect yourself from others who have them.

I defend myself on here because look at the last few pages of posts? if you were in my position, you'd do the same thing - you'd have some idiot running his mouth about nothing, who would, coincidentally, shut his fking mouth when you offer to settle the argument in person.. ive been in internet arguments but none have been this bad.. they generally have a basis, this one doesn't.


June 10th, 2011, 5:06 pm
Profile
Modmin Dude
User avatar

Joined: December 31st, 2004, 9:55 am
Posts: 12149
Post Re: Rashard Mendenhall (Now with socialism)
Aaaaannnnddddd we're out. Enough of this derailment, childish bickering BS.

_________________
Quote:
Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right....


June 10th, 2011, 5:08 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 285 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware.