View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently July 29th, 2014, 6:50 am

Reply to topic  [ 195 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13  Next
 Graphic Violence League 2011 Edition. 
QB Coach

Post Re: Graphic Violence League 2011 Edition.
Is there any way to see the keepers that have been selected by the other teams?

June 13th, 2011, 11:44 am
Varsity 1st Team

steensn wrote:
Let's trade dangit!

I'm open to trades! I may even be willing to let Manning go for the right price (a young gun starting QB, a top tier RB... etc.). I've got a bunch of good (not great) RB's that have potential and may end up being the team starters. I'm looking for starting caliber WR's, TE or trade picks (that are better than I currently have) or packaging a couple of my players for a better RB.

Make the MSE Inmates an offer.

June 14th, 2011, 9:23 am
Veteran General Manager

inheritedlionsfan wrote:
Is there any way to see the keepers that have been selected by the other teams?

You will be able to see everyone's keepers after the keeper deadline. Right now there is no need to know who everyone is keeping.

I can post the list. But, until lock time, it would be useless.

If you are interested in a player from another team, Make them an offer. The players owner will let you know if he plans on keeping him or not.

June 14th, 2011, 8:55 pm
NFL Team Captain

steensn wrote:
Let's trade dangit!

If you're truly interested in trading, why not offer a trade that is fair. You are the world's worst trading partner. Your offers are so lopsided that it's borderline insulting. I realize the goal is for you to get value from the trade, but the reciprocating team also must realize value as well. I know your going to say "make a counter offer then", but it seems pointless when your offer is so over the top. Just my thoughts.

I'd love to make some trades, but I'm only interested in the trades that improve each others teams.

June 15th, 2011, 8:05 am
RIP Killer

If one of those go through a year (which happens) then it was worth it. I could knock down my offers by 75% by taking the semi crazy ones off the table but why? I'm just trying to find the perfect combo that meets someones needs. Billy wanted the Lions D for more than point reasons, I made sure I got as much from it as I could. I'm trying to find the right combo, I'm gonna miss a lot. Oh well ;)

June 15th, 2011, 9:49 am
Varsity 1st Team

steensn wrote:
If one of those go through a year (which happens) then it was worth it. I could knock down my offers by 75% by taking the semi crazy ones off the table but why? I'm just trying to find the perfect combo that meets someones needs. Billy wanted the Lions D for more than point reasons, I made sure I got as much from it as I could. I'm trying to find the right combo, I'm gonna miss a lot. Oh well ;)

Steen, you frustrated me with crazy trades last year in the yahoo league. However, I had a bunch of fun with it and just agreed not to make the lopsided trades. Look forward to another year of frustration! :cheers:

Still open for any trades!

June 15th, 2011, 10:09 am
RIP Killer

At least I give you a reason to check up on your sorry team ;) Besides, doesn't anyone remember the trades that went through for me?

June 15th, 2011, 10:34 am
Varsity 1st Team

steensn wrote:
At least I give you a reason to check up on your sorry team ;) Besides, doesn't anyone remember the trades that went through for me?

My favorite was the MJD trade. You traded 4, unproductive back-up players that the other team dropped within two weeks. I could not believe the commish approved it and rejected my more even trade for Manning. :shock:

June 15th, 2011, 10:44 am
RIP Killer

And you blame me for offering trades... after that?

June 15th, 2011, 10:46 am
Commissioner of the NFL – Roger Goodell

K-Mart wrote:
steensn wrote:

My favorite was the MJD trade. You traded 4, unproductive back-up players that the other team dropped within two weeks. I could not believe the commish approved it and rejected my more even trade for Manning. :shock:

That would be me you're bitching about. :lol:

I can't remember the particulars of that trade at this time, but I think I gave up on Steensn's ridiculous trade offers and decided that if people were stupid enough to go for it, why not? For the most part, I look at fantasy point differential. If someone is trading a 250 point player for three 100 pointers, I'll consider it fair. Of course, injuries and other things are usually factored in as well. But, I'm gonna keep a close eye on Steensn this year. :cheers:

June 15th, 2011, 11:19 pm

I've got players like Terrell Owens, Austin Collie, Aaron Hernandez, and Brent Celek who are available. Just make an offer. I'll accept a slight move-up in the 11th or 13th rounds, or a trade of your 15th for my 20th or something like that. As long as it isn't steensnesque, I'll listen.

June 15th, 2011, 11:28 pm
RIP Killer

All my trades had equal FF value.

June 16th, 2011, 9:38 am
Veteran General Manager

steensn wrote:

I also did the trade with the idea of helping you get a keeper worthy player. Even if it cost me too much. I figured it was my duty as the commissioner of the league. So, don't count on that kind of charity going forward.

June 17th, 2011, 9:14 am
RIP Killer

I'll find someone who doesn't find it charitable but a good trade ;)

June 17th, 2011, 9:38 am

I just sent a huge trade offer to Rhys_Pieces which would improve both of our teams. He's getting twice as many fantasy points out of the deal, but I have my sights set on one guy to add to my roster.

I'm also thinking about doing draft pick only trades, both forward and back, but I have to do a bit more research first.

June 17th, 2011, 10:54 pm
Reply to topic   [ 195 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13  Next