View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently September 15th, 2014, 5:39 am

Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Bills ban smoking at Ralph Wilson Stadium 
Commissioner of the NFL – Roger Goodell

Post Re: Bills ban smoking at Ralph Wilson Stadium
But the mercury-filled lightbulbs within the stadium are a greater health hazard to you than second hand smoke ever will be. Perhaps, we should ban them too. :lol:

June 17th, 2011, 11:43 pm
Junior Varsity

I've always wondered what my recourse is if I catch "being a pussy" from whiny non-smokers? I don't smoke cigarettes any more ( I do still chew, though, which is easy enough at a stadium), but the whiny non-smokers always make me want to start again. They remind me of a fascist version of my three-year old in her worst moments.

June 25th, 2011, 12:01 am
RIP Killer

slybri19 wrote:
But the mercury-filled lightbulbs within the stadium are a greater health hazard to you than second hand smoke ever will be. Perhaps, we should ban them too. :lol:

False statement.

June 25th, 2011, 10:59 am
RIP Killer

fetumpsh wrote:
I've always wondered what my recourse is if I catch "being a pussy" from whiny non-smokers? I don't smoke cigarettes any more ( I do still chew, though, which is easy enough at a stadium), but the whiny non-smokers always make me want to start again. They remind me of a fascist version of my three-year old in her worst moments.

Then you wouldn't mind me spraying you with cancer causing, asthma inducing poison every time you walked by me?

June 25th, 2011, 11:00 am
Modmin Dude

steensn wrote:
fetumpsh wrote:

Then you wouldn't mind me spraying you with cancer causing, asthma inducing poison every time you want by me?

:rolleyes:

June 25th, 2011, 12:52 pm
RIP Killer

My parents used to smoke and it never really bothered me, until they quit And I had to sit by this old hillbilly chain smoking a-hole that stank of BO and cig smoke...it made me nauseous everyday and I had switch seats in class. F smokers - they stink and they can do it in the parking lot

June 26th, 2011, 9:48 pm
RIP Killer

My wife's parents smoke in the house and she had chronic asthma until she left for college and had some time to detox. All the kids are stuffed up 24/7, they have had their grandma die from lung cancer from smoking, their other grandpa is somehow still alive but not far off. Smoking has critically impacted their whole family...

June 26th, 2011, 9:53 pm
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)

I don't smoke but it does'nt bother me

June 27th, 2011, 12:20 am
Junior Varsity

steensn wrote:
fetumpsh wrote:

Then you wouldn't mind me spraying you with cancer causing, asthma inducing poison every time you walked by me?

I said whiny non-smokers, not all non-smokers. But if it would stop you from being whiny, I'd probably take the trade, as whining is death for mental health. I doubt it would stop you, though.

June 27th, 2011, 1:16 am
RIP Killer

I'd find a way for people to actually care about other peoples well being and how their actions effect others...

June 27th, 2011, 9:11 am
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)

After living above smokers for the past year and having had sick kids almost the entire time as a result, I say go for it.

July 7th, 2011, 11:58 am
Reply to topic   [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2