View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently December 18th, 2014, 9:30 am

Reply to topic  [ 195 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 13  Next
 Graphic Violence League 2011 Edition. 
Commissioner of the NFL – Roger Goodell

Post Re: Graphic Violence League 2011 Edition.
The Tennessee Rattlers belong to TNLionsFanatic. Since he has already posted in this thread, I have to assume that he's in, as well. Looks to me like everyone will be back.

June 24th, 2011, 7:39 am

BillySims wrote:
slybri19 wrote:
Billy, you must be thinking of somebody else. I've never used Firefox.

Wrong. Way back. When we were mods on the Lions underground. It was you that introduced me to Fierfox. You used it because of the tabbed browsing so you could chat, monitor the Big Brother webcam, and watch the Mardi Gras webcams at the same time.

How is that possible since Big Brother and Mardi Gras occur at different times of the year? Anyway, I'm thinking it was Vinny that was pushing Firefox.

June 24th, 2011, 7:42 am

Rhys_Pieces just declined my trade proposal for Chris Johnson, so I guess it's back to the drawing board for me. But, if he sees this, please make a counter offer.

June 24th, 2011, 11:41 am
RIP Killer

Just looked at the Yahoo FF rankings.

Let's see, their top rated QB was Aaron Rodgers - got him. Top two running backs and players overall were Foster and Peterson - got them both. Top three TE Clark - check. Top 5 WR Fitzgerald - check.

But depth after that is available, how bout Josh Freeman at QB (ranked 11th at QB spot last year). At RB, how bout LT who still was in the top 20 last year or perhaps Ryan Matthews who should put up good numbers in a healthy 2nd season. Oh yeah, I even have Frank Gore in the mix at RB. Lot's of potential WRs here as well from Braylon Edwards, to Michael Crabtree, to Santonio Holmes, to Kenny Britt, to Plax. Possibilities are endless.

I'm open to trading players for a high draft slot or for packaging a few of my guys for a stud at WR or TE. If not, that is cool to as I like my keeper options this year!

June 24th, 2011, 12:28 pm
Profile WWW
RIP Killer

BillySims wrote:
conversion02 wrote:
I'm still in, but having trouble logging into ESPN. I set my keepers a couple months ago though, so I'm all set.

I'm brain farting as to what team you own. Nuclear Regulators?

That would be correct

June 26th, 2011, 9:43 pm
Hall of Fame Player

Kmart and Sly. Everything looks good on your trade, EXCEPT, Sly needs to send Kmart a draft pick in the exchange or else, after the draft, Sly will have 1 too many players on his roster. And Kmart will have 1 too few.

Even if Sly just sends his 31st round pick it will work out.

June 28th, 2011, 11:41 am
Varsity 1st Team

BillySims wrote:
Kmart and Sly. Everything looks good on your trade, EXCEPT, Sly needs to send Kmart a draft pick in the exchange or else, after the draft, Sly will have 1 too many players on his roster. And Kmart will have 1 too few.

I thought it would automatically fill in missing slots at the end of mine and eliminate his end slots. If it dosn't, he can send over his last pick. Do you reject it and I repropose it?

June 28th, 2011, 11:50 am
Hall of Fame Player

K-Mart wrote:
BillySims wrote:

I thought it would automatically fill in missing slots at the end of mine and eliminate his end slots. If it dosn't, he can send over his last pick. Do you reject it and I repropose it?

I haven't rejected it. It's just far smoother for whoever accepts the trade in the 1st place to reject it and send a counter proposal with the correct picks.

But, If you want, I can reject it and you can resend the proposal to Sly.

The League does appear that it would let the trade go through. But, I have no clue how it would handle 1 team getting an extra pick and another team getting 1 too few.

Whatever you want me to do, I have about 45 minutes and I have to go.

June 28th, 2011, 11:54 am
Varsity 1st Team

BillySims wrote:
K-Mart wrote:
BillySims wrote:

I haven't rejected it. It's just far smoother for whoever accepts the trade in the 1st place to reject it and send a counter proposal with the correct picks.

The League does appear that it would let the trade go through. But, I have no clue how it would handle 1 team getting an extra pick and another team getting 1 too few.

:? Can sly counter after he has already accepted? I'm easy, whatever way works well for everyone.

June 28th, 2011, 11:59 am
Hall of Fame Player

K-Mart wrote:
BillySims wrote:
K-Mart wrote:
BillySims wrote:

:? Can sly counter after he has already accepted? I'm easy, whatever way works well for everyone.

Once Sly accepted, he can no longer counter it. So, I will veto it and you can resend the offer to Sly. Just remember to get a pick back every time you trade a pick.

June 28th, 2011, 12:03 pm
Hall of Fame Player

Trade Vetoed. You may resend the offer now.

June 28th, 2011, 12:05 pm

I accepted and approved (as league manager) the latest trade last night, but it wasn't necessary to re-do the deal. A couple of years ago, I ended up with extra picks after some trades, but ESPN wouldn't let me use them after my roster was full. As for K-Mart being short a pick, he could always add to his roster after the draft by picking up a free agent.

I should add that I was planning on trading the extra pick before the draft anyway, so it's not like I was gonna end up with too many or anything. In case anyone doesn't know, you can still make draft pick swaps after the keeper deadline.

June 29th, 2011, 10:14 am
Varsity 1st Team

slybri19 wrote:
I accepted and approved (as league manager) the latest trade last night, but it wasn't necessary to re-do the deal. A couple of years ago, I ended up with extra picks after some trades, but ESPN wouldn't let me use them after my roster was full. As for K-Mart being short a pick, he could always add to his roster after the draft by picking up a free agent.

I should add that I was planning on trading the extra pick before the draft anyway, so it's not like I was gonna end up with too many or anything. In case anyone doesn't know, you can still make draft pick swaps after the keeper deadline.

Good to know. Thanks!

June 29th, 2011, 10:19 am
Varsity 1st Team

However, can you trade for someone you would like to keep after you have declaired your keepers. In other words, I selected Lance Moore as one of my keepers but I make a trade for TO and want to keep him and ditch Moore. Is that possible?

June 29th, 2011, 10:24 am

Nope, but I could manipulate the system and allow it if I felt like it. :lol:

June 29th, 2011, 10:27 am
Reply to topic   [ 195 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 13  Next