View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently April 23rd, 2014, 12:23 pm

Reply to topic  [ 396 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next
 Joke of the Day 
Modmin Dude

Post Re: Joke of the Day

Joe Fauria, MVP!

July 29th, 2011, 9:22 am
RIP Killer

OK Wags......you owe me 2:48 of my life back.....one of the dumbest things I've ever watched.

July 29th, 2011, 9:28 am
Pop Warner Rookie

A magician worked on a cruise ship.
Since the audience was different each week so the magician did the same tricks over and over again.
There was only one problem: The captain's parrot saw the shows each week and began to understand how the magician did every trick.
Once he understood, he started shouting in the middle of the show,
"Look, it's not the same hat!" or, "Look, he's hiding the flowers under the table!"
or "Hey, why are all the cards the ace of spades?"
The magician was furious but couldn't do anything. It was, after all, the captain's parrot.
Then one stormy night on the Pacific, the ship unfortunately sank, drowning almost all who were on board.
The magician luckily found himself on a piece of wood floating in the middle of the sea, as fate would have it ... with the parrot.
They stared at each other with hatred, but did not utter a word. This went on for a day... and then 2 days and then 3 days...
Finally on the 4th day, the parrot could not hold back any longer: "OK, I give up. Where's the damned ship?"

“If this is going to be a Christian nation that doesn't help the poor, either we have to pretend that Jesus was just as selfish as we are, or we've got to acknowledge that He commanded us to love the poor and serve the needy without condition and then admit that we just don't want to do it.”
-Stephen Colbert-

July 30th, 2011, 10:38 pm
QB Coach

TheRealWags wrote:

YES! I love The Lonely Island. Those guys are hilarious. I think my favorite one is the Michael Bolton clip:

http://www.11points.com/Books/11_Things ... _Do_Anyway

LET'S GO DUKE!

If you don't like gay marriage, don't get one.

July 31st, 2011, 10:13 am
Commissioner of the NFL – Roger Goodell

The US government today announced that it is changing its national symbol to a CONDOM because it more accurately reflects the government's political stance. A condom allows for inflation, halts production, destroys the next generation, protects a bunch of pricks, and gives you a sense of security while you're actually being screwed.

August 8th, 2011, 6:08 pm
NFL Team Captain

Can't wait to send this to my Mexican/Polish sister-in-law. Awesome!

August 11th, 2011, 2:11 pm
NFL Team Captain

Don't know where my joke went! Refering to the dude with the blue pigeon.

August 11th, 2011, 2:12 pm
Hall of Fame Player

Post GREEN BAY PACKERS
GREEN BAY PACKERS

Last year:

After the Packers / Bills game, Buffalo released quarterback Trent Edwards.

During the Packers / Eagles game, the Packers injured Philadelphia quarterback Kevin Kolb. Philadelphia then had to play backup quarterback Michael Vick.

During a playoff game against the Eagles, the Packers injured Michael Vick and another backup was needed.

After the Packers / Cowboys game, Dallas fired Head Coach, Wade Phillips.

After the Packers / Vikings game, Minnesota fired Head Coach, Brad Childress.

Four weeks after losing to the Packers, the 49er's Head Coach Mike Singletary was fired and replaced.

During the Bears playoff game, the Packers injured Jay Cutler and backup Todd Collins forcing the Bears to go with 3rd string quarterback Caleb Hanie.

Bottom line: Last year, the Packers created more jobs than Obama.

August 14th, 2011, 6:23 pm
Profile WWW
RIP Killer

HA!!!

August 14th, 2011, 7:34 pm
RIP Killer

Quote:
Q:What will be the name given to hype the Ohio State vs Miami game?

A: "TITS for TATS Bowl"

August 23rd, 2011, 10:04 am
Modmin Dude

Joe Fauria, MVP!

August 24th, 2011, 12:51 pm
Modmin Dude

Quote:
George Bush and Barack Obama somehow ended up at the same barber shop.

As they sat there, each being worked on by a different barber, not a word was spoken. The barbers were even afraid to start a
conversation, for fear it would turn to politics.

As the barbers finished their shaves, the one who had Obama in his chair reached for the aftershave. Obama was quick to stop him saying, 'No thanks, my wife Michelle will smell that and think I've been in a whorehouse.'

The second barber turned to Bush and said, 'How about you sir ?' Bush replied, 'Go ahead; my wife doesn't know what the inside of a whorehouse smells like.'

Joe Fauria, MVP!

August 31st, 2011, 9:15 am
Modmin Dude

Quote:
Three surgeons are discussing who makes the best patients to operate on, the first surgeon said, "Electricians are the best, everything inside is color coded." the second surgeon says, "No, I think librarians are, everything inside them is in alphabetical order" the third surgeon shut them up when he said: "You're all wrong, politicians are the easiest to operate on, there's no guts, no heart, no balls, no brains, and no spine, plus, the head and the rectum are interchangeable."

Joe Fauria, MVP!

August 31st, 2011, 9:15 am
RIP Killer

The Clever Cardinal

Last Saturday afternoon, in Washington , D.C., an aide to Congresswoman Nancy Pelosi visited the Bishop of the Catholic cathedral in D.C. He told the Cardinal that Nancy Pelosi would be attending the next day's Mass, and he asked if the Cardinal would kindly point out Pelosi to the congregation and say a few words that would include calling Pelosi a saint.

The Cardinal replied, " No. I don't really like the woman, and there are issues of conflict with the Catholic Church over certain of Pelosi's views. "

Pelosi's aide then said, " Look, I'll write a check here and now for a donation of $100,000 to your church if you'll just tell the congregation you see Pelosi as a saint. "

The Cardinal thought about it and said, " Well, the church can use the money, so I'll work your request into tomorrow's sermon. "

As Pelosi's aide promised, House Speaker Pelosi appeared for the Sunday worship and seated herself prominently at the forward left side of the center aisle. As promised, at the start of his sermon, the Cardinal pointed out that Speaker Pelosi was present.

The Cardinal went on to explain to the congregation, "While Speaker Pelosi's presence is probably an honor to some, the woman is not numbered among my personal favorite personages. Some of her most egregious views are contrary to tenets of the Church, and she tends to flip- flop on many other issues. Nancy Pelosi is a petty, self-absorbed hypocrite, a thumb sucker, and a nit-wit. Nancy Pelosi is also a serial liar, a cheat, and a thief. I must say, Nancy Pelosi is the worst example of a Catholic I have ever personally witnessed. She married for money and is using her wealth to lie to the American people. She also has a reputation for shirking her Representative obligations both in Washington, and in California. The woman is simply not to be trusted."

The Cardinal concluded, " But, when compared with President Obama, House Speaker Pelosi is a saint. "

September 1st, 2011, 5:35 pm
RIP Killer

HA!

September 1st, 2011, 5:50 pm
Reply to topic   [ 396 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next