View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently November 21st, 2014, 2:16 pm

Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Sarah Palin got busy with famous UofM Playa... 
RIP Killer

Post Sarah Palin got busy with famous UofM Playa...
http://rt.com/usa/news/sarah-palin-basketball-rice-595/

Quote:
Sarah Palin nailed a basketball legend

As Tea Partiers wait to see if Sarah Palin will play ball and add her name to the roster of Republicans vying for the GOP’s nod in 2012, a new book alleges that the former governor was playing some one-on-one with an NBA star before she made it big.

In investigative journalist Joe McGinniss’ forthcoming biography of John McCain’s old running mate, the author reveals that Palin, then a fresh-faced recent college grad, had a one night stand with basketball legend Glen Rice back in 1987.

The pages of “The Rogue: Searching for the Real Sarah Palin” are sure to reveal a lot about the First Lady of the Tea Party, but perhaps most scandalous of the stones being cast Palin’s way is the encounter she allegedly had with Rice while the GOP darling was a sports reporter working for an Alaskan news station.

McGinniss’ book won’t be on shelves for another week, but in an advanced copy obtained by the National Enquirer, the tabloid reports that Palin aggressively went after Rice while he was shooting hoops for the University at Michigan in the late 80s. One former friend of Palin told McGinniss that Palin “hauled his rectum down” and managed to bed the ballplayer in an interracial intimate encounter while she was reporting for Anchorage’s KTUU.

The book suggest that after performing at the Great Alaska Shootout in ’87, Palin had a one-night fling while the hoop shooter was playing college ball. Only nine months later, Palin was married to her high school sweetheart Todd. The author quotes Rice as confirming the ordeal in the upcoming expose.
Also on the pages of The Rogue, McGinniss writes that Sarah and Todd engaged in some outrageous behavior as well together. The author writes that the two dabbled in cocaine use, says the Enquirer, and that the couple was once caught blowing coke from the top of a 55-gallon oil drum.

If being Russia’s neighbor gave Palin some unprecedented foreign policy experience, sleeping with a power forward surely makes her qualified for the position of Secretary of Slam Dunks. That is, of course, if any of the current GOP contenders would welcome her aboard their cabinet after the smoke clears on this one.

September 14th, 2011, 6:34 pm
Profile WWW
Varsity 1st Team

Post Re: Sarah Palin got busy with famous UofM Playa...
Pablo wrote:
http://rt.com/usa/news/sarah-palin-basketball-rice-595/

Quote:
Sarah Palin nailed a basketball legend

As Tea Partiers wait to see if Sarah Palin will play ball and add her name to the roster of Republicans vying for the GOP’s nod in 2012, a new book alleges that the former governor was playing some one-on-one with an NBA star before she made it big.

In investigative journalist Joe McGinniss’ forthcoming biography of John McCain’s old running mate, the author reveals that Palin, then a fresh-faced recent college grad, had a one night stand with basketball legend Glen Rice back in 1987.

The pages of “The Rogue: Searching for the Real Sarah Palin” are sure to reveal a lot about the First Lady of the Tea Party, but perhaps most scandalous of the stones being cast Palin’s way is the encounter she allegedly had with Rice while the GOP darling was a sports reporter working for an Alaskan news station.

McGinniss’ book won’t be on shelves for another week, but in an advanced copy obtained by the National Enquirer, the tabloid reports that Palin aggressively went after Rice while he was shooting hoops for the University at Michigan in the late 80s. One former friend of Palin told McGinniss that Palin “hauled his rectum down” and managed to bed the ballplayer in an interracial intimate encounter while she was reporting for Anchorage’s KTUU.

The book suggest that after performing at the Great Alaska Shootout in ’87, Palin had a one-night fling while the hoop shooter was playing college ball. Only nine months later, Palin was married to her high school sweetheart Todd. The author quotes Rice as confirming the ordeal in the upcoming expose.
Also on the pages of The Rogue, McGinniss writes that Sarah and Todd engaged in some outrageous behavior as well together. The author writes that the two dabbled in cocaine use, says the Enquirer, and that the couple was once caught blowing coke from the top of a 55-gallon oil drum.

If being Russia’s neighbor gave Palin some unprecedented foreign policy experience, sleeping with a power forward surely makes her qualified for the position of Secretary of Slam Dunks. That is, of course, if any of the current GOP contenders would welcome her aboard their cabinet after the smoke clears on this one.

Who cares?? OMG She had sex with someone???? DID a little coke when she was younger???? What a f*cking money grab. WHo cares really?

September 14th, 2011, 7:24 pm
RIP Killer

Sarah palin is such a joke. She's such a hypocrite it's just sad

September 14th, 2011, 9:48 pm
Player of the Year - Defense

This is the author that rented the house next to her and watched the house from May to September? He called her a Nazi for not bringing cookies over and talking, so I don't put much faith in hearsay about events that happened in '87. I have yet to hear Glenn Rice say anything publically.

September 14th, 2011, 11:03 pm
QB Coach

Sorry Conversion but I have to call you out.

There is an old saying that those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones, and this applies to this situation.

There is not a human being who's walked this earth outside of Jesus Christ, who can lay claim to perfection. We have all made mistakes and some are worse than others.

You make the claim that she is a hypocrite, but let me ask you what is more hypocritical?

Child Obesity programs, forced dietary control by excess taxation, and lavish lifestyles, all the while your husband smokes. Our current POTUS is a living hypocrite, and chooses to lead by do as I say not as I do.

As for Palin, the media is desperate to discredit her because she speaks the language of the people and has a track record of going against the "big guys" on behalf of the people. She scares the left, because she's rogue, and uncontrollable by people like Soros. Having said that, they will do all the character assassination necessary to keep her out of power because she represents a REAL threat to their agenda. And if you haven't been able to see that yet, it is an agenda meant to bankrupt us economically and force us into the U.N. as a subserviant nation instead of one with power.

I bet if the media were to look deeply in your back ground or mine they would find a few skeletons that we wouldn't want the world to know about either.

So like someone else said, she had sex with some before marriage and leadership? Does that warrant the death penalty? I think she's playing it right by not giving creedance to these leeches, but if it became a scandal, I would flip it right back on the reporters. With her money, I'd do some investigation of my own via private eyes, and dig up a little dirt and say, hmmm what's this about Mr. Cnn, or Ms. MSNBC? That's the kind of leader we need, someone who has the BALLS to put it right back to the criminal left. And if Sarah has grit, and fight and that's what this country truly is all about, not this weak, namby pamby, let's play cow tow to the nations, bow before leaders BS that our Communist and Chief has been doing.

So please don't throw stones because we can see the skeletons dancing through your windows too!

2 Chronicles 10:14, "if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land."

September 15th, 2011, 8:30 am
RIP Killer

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ds-newsxml

Quote:
Sarah Palin's husband has sensationally hit back at the author who claims his wife snorted cocaine off a 55 gallon oil drum and had illicit affairs with a top NBA star and one of her his business partners.

Todd Palin responded angrily to revelations which surfaced yesterday, leaked from a book written by Joe McGinniss, an author who moved in next door to the Palins in Alaska to write a salacious biography.

The book, which is released next week, is said to include revelations which could strike a devastating blow to the controversial politician's hopes of joining the 2012 presidential race - including allegations Mrs Palin took the class A drug with her husband, while smoking marijuana at college in secret liaisons with one of her professors.

In response, Todd Palin last night slammed the author as a 'stalker' who has a 'creepy obsession' with Mrs Palin.

He said: 'This is a man who has been relentlessly stalking my family to the point of moving in right next door to us to harass us and spy on us to satisfy his creepy obsession with my wife.

His book is full of disgusting lies, innuendo, and smears. Even The New York Times called this book "dated, petty," and that it "chases caustic, unsubstantiated gossip".

Mrs Palin, meanwhile, has been careful to avoid commenting.

Last night, she took to Facebook to condemn President Barack Obama's jobs speech, while making no mention of the McGinniss biography.

The book The Rogue: Searching for the Real Sarah Palin, which is due to be published on September 20, alleges that the former governor of Alaska is far from the traditional family woman she claims to be.

While claiming Mrs Palin, 47, took hard drugs, it also states that she had a one-night stand with Miami Heat basketball star Glen Rice less than a year before she eloped with her husband.

She is said to have met the 6ft 8ins player in 1987 when he was playing in a college basketball tournament in Alaska and she worked as a sports reporter for KTUU television.

It is also claimed that she had a six-month affair with Brad Hanson, who ran a snowmobile dealership with her husband Todd - a betrayal which led to Todd dissolving their business.

In a bid to expose Mrs Palin's skeletons, Mr McGinness has studied the former vice presidential candidate for three years and last year even moved in to a home next door in Wasilla, Alaska, to dig some more.
The author writes that after college Mrs Palin developed a 'fetish' for black men.
She allegedly had a tryst with basketball star Glen Rice in her younger sister Molly's University of Alaska dorm room, while she was dating Todd and just nine months before the couple were married.

Mrs Palin got pregnant with Todd and they eloped in August 1988.
Their son Track, the oldest of five, was born eight months later in April 1989.

A friend said Mrs Palin spent the night with the basketball star but could not confirm whether they had sex, according to the National Enquirer.

'I remember Sarah feeling pretty good that she'd been with a black basketball star,' a source told the magazine.

The athlete is said to have confirmed the night of passion in Mr McGinniss's book.

Mr Rice went on to have a huge career playing basketball in the NBA and was a three-timer All-Star.

The book goes on to claim that while married Mrs Palin also had an affair with one of her husband's business partners.

Todd is alleged to have ended all dealings with Brad Hanson after he found out about the secret six-month relationship in 1996.

Both Mrs Palin and Mr Hanson have denied the allegations.

Perhaps most damaging of all could be the suggestion that the supposed traditional all American mother has taken drugs.

Mr McGinness writes that while Mrs Palin attended Mat-Su College she took marijuana with a professor who was also the father of one of her female friends.

Before she was elected governor she is also said to have snorted cocaine with her husband off an overturned oil drum while snowmobiling with friends.
Todd, who was arrested for driving drunk in 1986 used cocaine a lot and was 'on the end of a straw plenty,' according to a long-term associate quoted in the book.

The explosive book goes on to quote those who knew the family growing up, claiming Mrs Palin was a 'bad mum' who would lock herself in her room for hours on end asking not to be disturbed while her children cooked themselves dinner.

Sarah Palin was plucked from obscurity to be the Republican vice presidential candidate in 2008.

The 'pitbull in lipstick' sparked a media storm after accepting the nomination, despite questions over her experience.

But she wowed the U.S. after a barn-storming speech in September 2008 in which she attacked critics for calling her 'small town'.

A former mayor of Wasilla before she became governor of Alaska, Palin stepped down after the Republican defeat in the presidential election.

The mother-of-five has remained tight-lipped on whether she would stand next year, but said she would likely make an announcement at the end of this month.

She has been overshadowed in recent months by Tea Party candidates including Michelle Bachmann.

The Republican, who has now associated herself with the Tea Party movement in the U.S., has been dogged by scandal since being selected as Senator John McCain's running mate in 2007.

There have also been frequent rumours that she is set to divorce her husband Todd, which have always been denied.

And she has faced accusations by the father of her daughter's child, Levi Johnston, that she wanted to keep Bristol's pregnancy a secret and adopt the child herself.

Palin has yet to declare whether she intends to run for election in next year's presidential race.

Joe McGinniss, 68, has written several political books including works on former president Richard Nixon and on Alaska.

But his work on the state sparked vitriol from Palin after he refuted her claims to have secured the construction of a $40billion natural gas pipeline.

The antagonism heightened after he took up the offer of renting a small house next door to Sarah Palin's in Wasilla in summer 2010.

It saw Palin write several posts on her Facebook account and articles in the right-wing press scathing Mr McGinniss's approach to writing the book.

Mr McGinniss has since moved away from Wasilla after completing his book.

September 15th, 2011, 9:36 am
Profile WWW
RIP Killer

conversion02 wrote:
Sarah palin is such a joke. She's such a hypocrite it's just sad

Sorry conversion but this is just the apitomy of total crap and terrible logic. You are saying that because she did something in her past she is hypocritical to change her view and promote something different?

Horse crap dude, seriously, you are the perfect example of ignorance when it comes to people changing their lives around and learning from their mistakes. People change, that doesn't make them hypocrits. They have to be saying one thing at the time they are doing another... not 20 years seperate events. Geez...

Frok is DEAD ON, who freaking cares what bad decisions someone made 20 years ago. The onyl reason the author included it was to make poeple like conversion get all huffy because they don't understand what hypocrisy is and use that info to get all excited and effect their opinion of someone. we are so nosy and gossipy that even what someone did 20 years ago somehow is relevant to who they are today... total nonsense.

September 15th, 2011, 9:39 am
1st Round Pick

Location: Cloudy Town, Minnesota. 763.18 miles from Ford Field
Yawn...

Follow me on Twitter: @W2G4U

September 15th, 2011, 10:00 am
Profile WWW
QB Coach

Hmmm seems rather funny that by this level of grading, Sarah Palin is a hypocrite and a liar and no good for the United States.

But 1992 - 2000 allowed us to have, "I did not have sex with that woman, Oh! you mean that woman" as a President WHILE IN OFFICE. Not to mention his, "I smoked marijuana but didn't inhale." So but by this standard Slick Willy and his party to the people, along with his butch wife, are saints?

Funny how it's an okay for them but not for her kind of attitude.

Again, we've all made mistakes and if leadership is based upon mistakes then no one has a chance. I would much rather vote for an official based upon character. Character is that which you are when no one is looking! So if a leader has made a mistake and learned from it and changed the course of their action because of said mistake then why is that a bad thing?

Our current leadership has made several disastorous mistakes, one of which is disregarding the will of the people, and he still will not change his ways, nor his actions.

2 Chronicles 10:14, "if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land."

September 15th, 2011, 11:57 am
Commissioner of the NFL – Roger Goodell

But I thought the lamestream libtard media said that Sarah Palin was a racist. :lol:

September 15th, 2011, 11:59 am
RIP Killer

Everything about palin makes her a laughing stock and a complete joke. her environmental 'programs', her views on sex and marriage, drug use, her viewsmon wildlife protection, etc. If you don't believe me, take off your palin blinders and watch her stupid show on nat geo or whatever...she's damn near worse than Bush.

Oh, and don't make this another Jesus this, Christ that thread...we only have about 40 of them.

Also, if I wanted to be preached to about stuff I disagree with, I'd go to church

September 15th, 2011, 12:17 pm
QB Coach

conversion02 wrote:
Everything about palin makes her a laughing stock and a complete joke. her environmental 'programs', her views on sex and marriage, drug use, her viewsmon wildlife protection, etc. If you don't believe me, take off your palin blinders and watch her stupid show on nat geo or whatever...she's damn near worse than Bush.

Oh, and don't make this another Jesus this, Christ that thread...we only have about 40 of them.

Also, if I wanted to be preached to about stuff I disagree with, I'd go to church

All I can say is, Jesus Christ!

:wink:

Kidding. It was just too easy.

“The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.” - Neil deGrasse Tyson

September 15th, 2011, 12:36 pm
RIP Killer

Lol - nice one TJ

September 15th, 2011, 12:43 pm
Commissioner of the NFL – Roger Goodell

Don't pay C02 any attention concerning Sarah Palin. It's obvious that he gets his information from the lamestream media instead of researching their claims himself. If a lie is told enough times, the simple minded and uninformed tend to believe it. Just saying. :D

September 15th, 2011, 12:44 pm
RIP Killer

conversion02 wrote:

Look, you can not like her stances or what she says... just say that instead of ignorant comments that she is hypocritical. There are lots of things people say I don't like, just say that instead of trying to smear them with some nonsensical statement.

Disgaree with her stances all you want but don't play the "let's make her look bad as a person" game. There is a lot better ways to make your point that your disagree with her stanfces than throwing mud.

September 15th, 2011, 12:45 pm
Reply to topic   [ 38 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next