View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently December 19th, 2014, 6:45 pm

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Rank the seven undefeated (2-0) teams 
RIP Killer

Post Re: Rank the seven undefeated (2-0) teams
Pablo wrote:
steensn wrote:
Looks like most people have had enough coolaid to put some legit 2-0's behind the Lions. Long live the coolaid!

I'm not sure what kind of "coolaid" you have been drinking, me thinks Jesus Juice! Might want some "kornbread" to go with it... :P

Whatever it is, it is good stuff...

September 19th, 2011, 6:54 pm
Hall of Fame Player

I think the Fords spiced up the cornbread this year by putting some Habanero pepper in it.

1 New England Patriots
2 Detroit Lions
3 Green Bay Packers
4 New York Jets
5 Houston Texans
6 Buffalo Bills
7 Washington Redskins

I am going with this because We haven't beaten NE in the regular season. But, we are the last team to beat Green Bay. And we haven't lost since. Therefore, we are the better team until they beat us. We had the Jets dead to rights, so, they evened things up by injuring Stafford. The record didn't show it. But, that was a win in my book. The Texans might be as on the rise as the Lions. But, that has been the case with them for the last 3 years. The Bills remind me of the Pistons. No elite players. Just a group that has completely bought in to the team 1st concept. The Redskins? Are you kidding me?

September 19th, 2011, 9:51 pm
Rookie Player of the Year

1. Pats
2. Packers
3. Lions
4. Jets
5. Texans
6. Bills
7. Redskins

I'm not confident we're that good yet, but Sanchez drags down the Jets--too inconsistent to be a top flight QB. The Texans could be good but they started last season strong as well, and they're still learning a new defensive system. I like the Bills a lot actually and the Redskins could be in the top third of a the league with a real QB.

September 20th, 2011, 9:08 am
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2