View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently November 21st, 2014, 3:33 pm



Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Sarah Palin got busy with famous UofM Playa... 
Author Message
RIP Killer
User avatar

Joined: June 26th, 2006, 1:03 pm
Posts: 13429
Post Re: Sarah Palin got busy with famous UofM Playa...
slybri19 wrote:
Don't pay C02 any attention concerning Sarah Palin. It's obvious that he gets his information from the lamestream media instead of researching their claims himself. If a lie is told enough times, the simple minded and uninformed tend to believe it. Just saying. :D


Just like OSU right? Seemed to work for EVERYONE on this forum at least...

_________________
regularjoe12 - "You are crackin me up! really! HILARIOUS um let me quote some intellgent people in this coneversation: Steensn:"


September 15th, 2011, 12:45 pm
Profile
QB Coach
User avatar

Joined: October 26th, 2005, 11:48 pm
Posts: 3039
Location: Elkhart, In.
Post Re: Sarah Palin got busy with famous UofM Playa...
These comments removed because I placed judgment without facts...

_________________
2 Chronicles 10:14, "if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land."


Last edited by WarEr4Christ on September 16th, 2011, 8:43 am, edited 1 time in total.



September 15th, 2011, 2:00 pm
Profile
RIP Killer
User avatar

Joined: January 26th, 2005, 9:34 pm
Posts: 10320
Location: Sycamore, IL
Post Re: Sarah Palin got busy with famous UofM Playa...
steensn wrote:
conversion02 wrote:
Everything about palin makes her a laughing stock and a complete joke. her environmental 'programs', her views on sex and marriage, drug use, her viewsmon wildlife protection, etc. If you don't believe me, take off your palin blinders and watch her stupid show on nat geo or whatever...she's damn near worse than Bush.

Oh, and don't make this another Jesus this, Christ that thread...we only have about 40 of them.

Also, if I wanted to be preached to about stuff I disagree with, I'd go to church


Look, you can not like her stances or what she says... just say that instead of ignorant comments that she is hypocritical. There are lots of things people say I don't like, just say that instead of trying to smear them with some nonsensical statement.

Disgaree with her stances all you want but don't play the "let's make her look bad as a person" game. There is a lot better ways to make your point that your disagree with her stanfces than throwing mud.



I'm sorry you disagree and I could care less...just like anything else waraera4christ says. Could really care less what his opinions are. I've listened to A LOT of what palin has had to say and I believe she is a hypocrite. If you want to think I only think that because of her plowing glen rice, well, you're an idiot. I've said she claims shes a nature lover and loves alaska and how their environmental programs are so great - it's an F'ing shame. She's a liar, straight up. Watch her show and you'll see what she says - straight from the horses mouth and then open your eyes and see what she votes for and what kind of BS programs she put in place and their results. Better yet - live in alaska or talk to people from Alaska about her. I have and yes, that has had an influence on my opinion.

So...warera, you can spout off about what you don't know and call me a left wing and think I like Obama and all that. It just shows you are that same problem child, forming opinions about what you don't know. I think Obama is terrible, his programs suck, and in my tax bracket, I should be a republican. However, they're all liars and crooks

By the way, I didn't vote for Obama. So before you start spouting off about whats wrong with me and saying I'm what's wrong with the country, how about you open your eyes, reread your post, and go do some soul searching. you want to talk about being hypocritical, read your post about calling me a left blah blah blah, and reliaze you passing judgement without knowing a damn thing makes you just as big a hypocrite.

_________________
_____
I have no faith this team will win a game the rest of the year. The kitties finish at 7-9 and Miss the playoffs as GB wins out and takes it from the kitties.
Image


September 15th, 2011, 2:11 pm
Profile
QB Coach
User avatar

Joined: October 26th, 2005, 11:48 pm
Posts: 3039
Location: Elkhart, In.
Post Re: Sarah Palin got busy with famous UofM Playa...
Conversion:

Yep! Guilty as charged, I got caught up in the emotion of the topic and made some claims without basis, and I'm man enough to admit it. Sorry about that, seriously!

Getting back to my original point, a leaders past does not totally disqualify him/her from leadership. If the track record is contradictive to the words, then that warrants investigation and concern. But as for digging up who slept with who and so on, that should be for MTV shows and not politics, unless their in office and disgracing the office they house.

Again sorry about the judgment that was wreckless and foolish, my apologies

_________________
2 Chronicles 10:14, "if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land."


September 15th, 2011, 3:18 pm
Profile
RIP Killer
User avatar

Joined: June 26th, 2006, 1:03 pm
Posts: 13429
Post Re: Sarah Palin got busy with famous UofM Playa...
Conversion, I made none of the stuff you just claimed I did, that might have been for War4Cchrist. I could care less if your left, right , commy, or hippy...

Points is that hypocrisy means saying one thing and doing another. Just because you don't think she is living up to what she claims doesn't make her a hypocrit. If she says she is for the environment, what did she do to prove otherwise? What did she mean when she said that? Did she mean she doesn't want to flood the bays of Alaska with sulfur or does she mean that every snail will have enough to eat or and be free?

I personally won't vote for her either, but I'm not going to defame her charafcter to make my point. It's petty and wrong.

_________________
regularjoe12 - "You are crackin me up! really! HILARIOUS um let me quote some intellgent people in this coneversation: Steensn:"


September 15th, 2011, 3:47 pm
Profile
Player of the Year - Defense

Joined: September 13th, 2007, 12:43 pm
Posts: 2742
Post Re: Sarah Palin got busy with famous UofM Playa...
Even if its true, it won't matter.

The people that don't support her, don't care and would just find it marginally funny (like me).

The people that do support her either won't believe it or will rationalize it away.


September 15th, 2011, 8:39 pm
Profile
RIP Killer
User avatar

Joined: June 26th, 2006, 1:03 pm
Posts: 13429
Post Re: Sarah Palin got busy with famous UofM Playa...
Blueskies wrote:
Even if its true, it won't matter.

The people that don't support her, don't care and would just find it marginally funny (like me).

The people that do support her either won't believe it or will rationalize it away.


Facts are it shouldn't matter either way. It is irrelevant.

_________________
regularjoe12 - "You are crackin me up! really! HILARIOUS um let me quote some intellgent people in this coneversation: Steensn:"


September 15th, 2011, 10:11 pm
Profile
Player of the Year - Defense

Joined: September 13th, 2007, 12:43 pm
Posts: 2742
Post Re: Sarah Palin got busy with famous UofM Playa...
It shouldn't, but lets be honest here:

Take your average Sarah Palin supporter. Tell them their neighbor slept an NBA player before marriage, did coke, and had an extramarital affair. I suspect they wouldn't think too highly of their neighbor going forward.


September 15th, 2011, 10:56 pm
Profile
Commissioner of the NFL – Roger Goodell
User avatar

Joined: August 7th, 2004, 4:47 am
Posts: 10943
Location: Sterling Heights, MI
Post Re: Sarah Palin got busy with famous UofM Playa...
OK, let's discuss why some of you hate Palin. I suppose it's because you think she's stupid because the lamestream media told you that she was. Since they're more interested in their agenda than the truth, can you provide any evidence of that belief? If you bring up the Couric interview where she couldn't name a magazine she read or not knowing what the Bush Doctrine was, I'll give you Obama claiming to have campaigned in 57 states and him thinking that "Austrian" was an official language. I could go further, but why bother? There's zero evidence that Obama is smarter than Palin, let alone a toad. Until he releases his college transcripts, we'll never know, so stop parroting libtard media talking points.

If you've noticed, the media never attacks Palin on her record. Why do you suppose that is? Sure, they've brought up all the ethic violations instigated by libtard Obama supporters after the 2008 election as revenge, but fail to mention that every single one of them was dismissed. What specifically about her record don't you guys like?

Could it be her hatred of the "Good Ole Boys Club" and the political elite? She went after those idiots in Alaska and sent several of them to jail. Could that possibly be why the political establishment hates her so much? Nah, they wouldn't be vindictive like that, would they? Open your eyes, people. Those corrupt politicians are more interested in continuing the same old, same old, where they can keep getting kickbacks instead of legitimate reform. Other than Ron Paul, name one politician besides Palin that would attempt to change that. You can't. I guess those that oppose Palin want things to continue as usual in Washington then and that makes you part of the problem.

I also suppose that the anti Palin crowd is in favor of crony capitalism too. Sure, some politicians talk the talk, but few walk the walk. Palin took on Big Oil in Alaska and won. Name one other Presidential contender that has done anything similar. That's right, you can't. Once again, those against Palin must prefer the status quo since no other candidate would address this issue like she would. In her own words, "I am not for sale". Meanwhile, Obama has sold out to the unions and environmentalists, Perry is bought out by Big Oil and Big Pharma, and Romney would kick a kid off his tricycle and steal his nickle if he didn't think anyone was looking. Sarah is the only one above all that and her only "special interest" is the American people.

I'm sorry, but I find it amazing how ignorant some people truly are. You buy the media spin hook, line, and sinker without asking why they're saying what they do? The truth is that they'll attack whomever they fear the most. Since the media is overwhelmingly liberal, it's no wonder that they love Huntsman, and to a lesser extent, Romney. Those guys are closer to their own beliefs than the other more conservative Republicans in the field. In case you have forgotten, they loved McCain too, until he won the nomination, then they went into 24/7 attack mode. Don't let the lamestream media dictate who our nominee will be yet again because they always trump up the one they feel is the most beatable. They only vilify the ones they are most afraid of.

In closing, I'm patiently awaiting for 12:30 PM to get here. I won't say why, especially because the lamestream media is too stupid to put two and two together, but I'll either be elated or disappointed by the time 1 PM rolls around. RUN SARAH RUN! You're our only and best hope.

_________________
Image


September 16th, 2011, 8:47 am
Profile
QB Coach
User avatar

Joined: October 26th, 2005, 11:48 pm
Posts: 3039
Location: Elkhart, In.
Post Re: Sarah Palin got busy with famous UofM Playa...
Why is that the case Blue? Take your average American that was born before and cognizant in the 90's and they tolerated a Philanderer who did it in office as the POTUS.


This is what really causes me to shake my head in disappointment, people have this misconception that a Christian is not prone to fail. I know that many Christians over the years have presented a holier than though attitude, to our shame, but Christians are still human and bound to make mistakes. The truth behind the matter is that we are forgiven and therefore restored, and can learn from said mistakes. If Sarah did do any of these things, and didn't learn from them by changing her course of action, then I would agree with you.

I believe what honestly scares people is her statement of faith, and the fact that she is willing to fight the establishment. The Liberal mindset does not want FREE THINKING individuals to lead this country, they are creating a system in just about every aspect of our American lives, where we will be dependent upon the government for everything.

Look at Europe and Greece as your examples of failure, and how degenerate their societies have become. If I remember correctly you are a Libertarian and free thought is a platform belief for you, but that goes against the grain of the Liberal mindset.

At present:

Government pays healthcare
Government pays foodstamps, wic, etc.
Government pays housing
Government pays utilities
Government pays for the amount of children you have
Government sensors education
Government taxes to "raise" money

Anyone who's ever taken a Government test knows that they are created on an 8th grade level, or middle of the road. Government healthcare, and housing are substandard because of all of the regualtions. You CAN'T ENFORCE any government rules because there is another rule saying that it supercedes the first one. So in working within Government housing you can not evict someone on the "one strike" rule without truck loads of evidence, even though you have police reports and so on.

What I'm trying to say is that the current administration has really upped their game in trying to force America and Americans into a government dependency. They've hog tide small businesses so they can't form or grow, unless you are a foreign national (illegal included), they are taxing the blue collar foundation of the country to death, and illustrating how peaceful and prosperous it is to live on the government teet.

As an American, I despise having to stand in line to have my fair share, I want the freedom to earn to my potential and beyond if I'm willing to work for it, and I'll be dog goned if I'm going to distribute my hard earned wealth against my wishes. Let me choose to give it, and whom to give it too, as compared to taking it from me.

Sarah and/or Perry represent that segment of America that doesn't want the Government to operate beyond what it was created to do, not what they've created for themselves.

_________________
2 Chronicles 10:14, "if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land."


September 16th, 2011, 9:03 am
Profile
Online
ST Coordinator – Danny Crossman
User avatar

Joined: March 30th, 2006, 12:48 am
Posts: 3865
Location: Davison Mi
Post Re: Sarah Palin got busy with famous UofM Playa...
Quote:
In closing, I'm patiently awaiting for 12:30 PM to get here. I won't say why, especially because the lamestream media is too stupid to put two and two together, but I'll either be elated or disappointed by the time 1 PM rolls around. RUN SARAH RUN! You're our only and best hope.



well its 5pm..ive been at work all day...what i miss?

_________________
2013 Lionbacker Fantasy Football Champion


September 16th, 2011, 5:18 pm
Profile
Commissioner of the NFL – Roger Goodell
User avatar

Joined: August 7th, 2004, 4:47 am
Posts: 10943
Location: Sterling Heights, MI
Post Re: Sarah Palin got busy with famous UofM Playa...
Sorry that I didn't respond to this before now. I had a "clue" or "wink" that Sarah Palin would announce last Friday, but it didn't happen. But, I saw her on Hannity tonight and she definitely has something up her sleeve. I don't know if she'll run, but she will definitely determine who the next President of the United Sates of America will be. If she runs, it's her. If not, it's whomever she endorses. Regardless, I hope it's her since she's the only one that would actually fix that mess in Washington.

_________________
Image


September 21st, 2011, 1:11 am
Profile
Modmin Dude
User avatar

Joined: December 31st, 2004, 9:55 am
Posts: 12202
Post Re: Sarah Palin got busy with famous UofM Playa...
slybri19 wrote:
Sorry that I didn't respond to this before now. I had a "clue" or "wink" that Sarah Palin would announce last Friday, but it didn't happen. But, I saw her on Hannity tonight and she definitely has something up her sleeve. I don't know if she'll run, but she will definitely determine who the next President of the United Sates of America will be. If she runs, it's her. If not, it's whomever she endorses. Regardless, I hope it's her since she's the only one that would actually fix that mess in Washington.

I could see her running as a 3rd party/TEA party candidate, just wonder who the VP would be.

_________________
Quote:
Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right....


September 21st, 2011, 9:39 am
Profile
RIP Killer
User avatar

Joined: June 26th, 2006, 1:03 pm
Posts: 13429
Post Re: Sarah Palin got busy with famous UofM Playa...
Palin and our very own Sly... winning ticket right there...

_________________
regularjoe12 - "You are crackin me up! really! HILARIOUS um let me quote some intellgent people in this coneversation: Steensn:"


September 21st, 2011, 9:50 am
Profile
Modmin Dude
User avatar

Joined: December 31st, 2004, 9:55 am
Posts: 12202
Post Re: Sarah Palin got busy with famous UofM Playa...
steensn wrote:
Palin and our very own Sly... winning ticket right there...

:shock:
](*,)

Though I imagine the campaign posters would be really sweet :wink:

_________________
Quote:
Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right....


September 21st, 2011, 9:57 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware.