View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently April 24th, 2014, 2:40 am

Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 TO flies to Korea to get Stem Cell treatments on his knee. 
RIP Killer

Post Re: TO flies to Korea to get Stem Cell treatments on his kne
I think the fact that he asked and stated his ignorance in his first post means we should have respected his honesty and not gotten to negative on it right away. Sometimes people don't know what you believe or look up on the internet (which begs the question as to why we are all even here ;) )

September 22nd, 2011, 8:01 pm
QB Coach

steensn wrote:
I think the fact that he asked and stated his ignorance in his first post means we should have respected his honesty and not gotten to negative on it right away. Sometimes people don't know what you believe or look up on the internet (which begs the question as to why we are all even here ;) )

Fair enough. He was the one who bolded my statement and said I could stick it where the sun don't shine. I was simply explaining what I thought someone else meant.

But, I will stand by the statement that the time it takes to write something here is often longer than the time it would take to google the same topic.

http://www.11points.com/Books/11_Things ... _Do_Anyway

LET'S GO DUKE!

If you don't like gay marriage, don't get one.

September 22nd, 2011, 8:04 pm
Veteran General Manager

Touchdown Jesus wrote:
BillySims wrote:
All I ever heard on the radio about stem cells is that they come from unborn fetuses. That was several years ago. I have not listened to Political talk or the news for about 4 years now. It is all just to darned depressing. And you know what? I am significantly a happier person now that I don't listen to that crap. So, you can take that statement of yours and stick it where the sun don't shine.

Wow. So it sounds like in your opinion it's unreasonable to expect someone to actually look something up before they make a statement about said topic. Ah-mazing.

I asked a question. No-one needed to be a prick about it. The only "statement" I made was as an IF that is right, then kind of deal.

September 22nd, 2011, 8:18 pm
Veteran General Manager

Touchdown Jesus wrote:
steensn wrote:

Fair enough. He was the one who bolded my statement and said I could stick it where the sun don't shine. I was simply explaining what I thought someone else meant.

But, I will stand by the statement that the time it takes to write something here is often longer than the time it would take to google the same topic.

UMMM. You need to re-read the thread. Apparently, you missed the fact that someone else bolded the first part of your post. I simply quoted the post in question, but, didn't remove the bolding that that person inserted. I was referring to this statement:

Quote:
Bingo!
That and IMO this is a rather ignorant, if not inflammatory, statement (and also sounds an awful lot like political talking points):

And telling Wags to stick it where the sun don't shine. Next time make sure you know what you are commenting on before commenting please. It will save you from having to clean the egg off your face.

September 22nd, 2011, 8:27 pm
Veteran General Manager

All that said, I don't have any major beef with Wags. I just think he was being far more of a prick to me than my question deserved.

September 22nd, 2011, 8:29 pm
QB Coach

BillySims wrote:
Touchdown Jesus wrote:
steensn wrote:

UMMM. You need to re-read the thread. Apparently, you missed the fact that someone else bolded the first part of your post. I simply quoted the post in question, but, didn't remove the bolding that that person inserted. I was referring to this statement:

In that case, my apologies. I didn't catch that. Looked at it too quickly and thought you bolded it. Sorry.

Mmmmm foot in mouth. Delicious! :oops:

http://www.11points.com/Books/11_Things ... _Do_Anyway

LET'S GO DUKE!

If you don't like gay marriage, don't get one.

September 22nd, 2011, 8:34 pm
Veteran General Manager

Touchdown Jesus wrote:
BillySims wrote:
Touchdown Jesus wrote:
steensn wrote:

In that case, my apologies. I didn't catch that. Looked at it too quickly and thought you bolded it. Sorry.

Mmmmm foot in mouth. Delicious! :oops:

No problem. We are all guilty of it sometimes.

Sorry I have been "slightly perturbed" by this thread. It's just sometimes, it seems like people are all too eager to pick a fight with me. LOL.

September 22nd, 2011, 8:39 pm
Stats Boy

WOW! In this kind of surgery they will take stem cells from bone marrow in his hip. This type of surgery is illegal in the U.S. and almost always accompanys human growth hormone. With the NFL recently stalling on their HGH testing becuase they "dont trust the testing agency", tells you why t.o. waited this long to have the procedure.

October 11th, 2011, 2:00 am
Reply to topic   [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2