View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently November 26th, 2014, 5:02 am

Reply to topic  [ 177 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
 2011 Lionbacker Yahoo Fantasy Football League 
Commissioner of the NFL – Roger Goodell

Post Re: 2011 Lionbacker Yahoo Fantasy Football League
Steensn is at it again. :roll:

This time, it's Ryan Fitzpatrick and Eric Decker for Steve Smith (Car) and Donovan McNabb. Since I've already received two "official" protests in my email, I can almost assure you that I'm gonna kill this ridiculous trade. But first, I would like to know what LionsFan4Life was thinking when he agreed to this deal.

September 22nd, 2011, 12:41 pm
RIP Killer

Hey man, I sent liek 5 trades to the teams having the real statistical problem at QB after 2 weeks. I didn't single anyone out, I am an equal opportunity trader. Fitz as I had thought was going to be a solid FF QB. I didn't expect him to score more points than my first round selection of Rodgers... but it is a pleasent surprise.

Don't hate me because of all the people I thought would do well and got wrong... I got one right in Fitz. My bench is almost no one I drafted at this point.

September 22nd, 2011, 12:49 pm
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)

I was thinking solid back up QB if my starter gets injured. Plus, Decker appears to be playing well. There ya go.

NEVER GIVE UP!

September 22nd, 2011, 1:03 pm
Commissioner of the NFL – Roger Goodell

LionsFan4Life wrote:
I was thinking solid back up QB if my starter gets injured. Plus, Decker appears to be playing well. There ya go.

So, you're willing to give up the best non-QB in fantasy football up until this point for a back-up QB and a flash in the pan WR? Sorry, but this makes no sense.

September 22nd, 2011, 1:14 pm
RIP Killer

Sly, I think you are overstating and understating to make your point. You are willing to look at Smith's numbers and call him "the best" while saying Fitz is a flash in the pan. You're being dishonest here. Smith hasn't had a 1000 yead season since 2008 and had 554 yards last year total. Why is Smith not a "flash in the pan?"

September 22nd, 2011, 2:36 pm

I also replied in the league to your question there too.

Like I said.. I'm willing to take a gamble on Smith for a solid back up QB in case mine goes down. Also, as I said in the league as well... he could be a trade piece for me in case someone loses their starting QB. Also, what steen has said about Smith these last few years did factor in as well.

NEVER GIVE UP!

September 22nd, 2011, 2:48 pm
RIP Killer

Point to be had, CJ hasn't done rap for me so far, my backups have done better.

September 22nd, 2011, 2:54 pm
Player of the Year - Defense

So "My last trade that was lopsided, didn't work out, so you should automatically approve this one" is the argument?

And Smith was hurt last year. He wore a cast on his arm from the flag football injury for a lot of the season. That's why he isn't a flash in the pan.

As for the trade, whatever. I think giving up your top scorer by far for a backup (your words) just looks gamey.

September 22nd, 2011, 3:11 pm
RIP Killer

I didn't make that argument. I'm just stating that it's possible I ended up with the short end of the stick and LionsFan4Life is a genius. Doesn't effect my current trade offer at all.

Smith is also 32 and getting older. Your ability to bounce back will be greatly hindered as you get older. To say Smith is not questionable is nonsense... you as well as the rest of us passed on him until the AUTODRAFT nabbed him in the 7th round. I know how much you guys like to talk about wha round someone was drafted in as it matters... oh wait.. not now though! Some of us don't even have the players we drafted ahead of him on our teams anymore and are sitting there as FA's. I should have offered him James Jones as he is worth spot better from a draft standpoint.

Facts are, we all undervalued him, and now you are overvaluing him.

September 22nd, 2011, 3:44 pm
ST Coordinator – Danny Crossman

thats not a lopsided trade

September 23rd, 2011, 7:09 am
ST Coordinator – Danny Crossman

I sent ya a message Sly.

As for this trade it's (Seemingly) significantly more balanced than the last one. at least this time he's giving up a player with value. I'm not a fan but at least this one doesnt apear to be TOTALLY lopside. But I certainly understand the curiosity of giving up a SOLID starter for a backup. sounds like an awsome formula to compete with Nate Dawg for worst team in the league.

September 23rd, 2011, 12:50 pm

regularjoe12 wrote:
I sent ya a message Sly.

As for this trade it's (Seemingly) significantly more balanced than the last one. at least this time he's giving up a player with value. I'm not a fan but at least this one doesnt apear to be TOTALLY lopside. But I certainly understand the curiosity of giving up a SOLID starter for a backup. sounds like an awsome formula to compete with Nate Dawg for worst team in the league.

Nah, I won't be the worst team in the league! :lol:

NEVER GIVE UP!

September 23rd, 2011, 1:44 pm
RIP Killer

I'm the one that is 0-2...

September 23rd, 2011, 1:49 pm
RIP Killer

steensn wrote:
I'm the one that is 0-2...

right there with you - thank you autodraft!

September 23rd, 2011, 2:05 pm
Profile WWW
RIP Killer

haha... os basically what we are saying is that I am no better than an autodraft ;)

September 23rd, 2011, 2:51 pm
Reply to topic   [ 177 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next