View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently September 21st, 2014, 2:04 am

Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Lions Games Online 
QB Coach

Post Re: Lions Games Online
njroar wrote:
I decided to go with the PS3 option. Its broken down monthly, so $85 a month, or $21 a week. If I were in Michigan it would cost me more than $20 a game, and if I wanted to go to games here in NJ, i'd spend more than $85 between tickets, tolls and parking.

When you say $350 it seems overwhelming. When you break it down to $85 a month or $21 a week, it makes a lot of sense if you're not in the area to catch the games on local TV.

I went with the To-Go version so I can watch when I'm not at home. Also, this way I can use my computer like a DVR and record the games and watch them later.

“The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.” - Neil deGrasse Tyson

September 11th, 2011, 12:03 pm
Player of the Year - Defense

PS3 can watch the games later, just stream them, so its a dvr where I don't have to use my HD. I thought about the to-go option, but after seeing how the streams acted from Preseason live the last two seasons, on PC vs streams through PS3, it was worth the change to me. The away from home option is great though.

September 11th, 2011, 12:19 pm
QB Coach

njroar wrote:
PS3 can watch the games later, just stream them, so its a dvr where I don't have to use my HD. I thought about the to-go option, but after seeing how the streams acted from Preseason live the last two seasons, on PC vs streams through PS3, it was worth the change to me. The away from home option is great though.

What? I asked DirecTV specifically if it could record games/act as a DVR, they said no. I had no idea I could stream games later. If I knew that I probably would have gone with the PS3 version as well. Oh well.

“The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.” - Neil deGrasse Tyson

September 11th, 2011, 12:36 pm
All State

Post Stream for the game
Anyone know of any free sites with a stream ? Highly appreciated

September 25th, 2011, 11:43 am
RIP Killer

See page 1 of this thread

September 25th, 2011, 11:55 am
All State

Ook, good looking .. Guess next time I need to utilize the search function more ..

September 25th, 2011, 12:24 pm
All State

http://www.firstrowsports.tv/watch/8276 ... lions.html ...... there you go

September 25th, 2011, 12:54 pm
Towel Boy

Post game stream link
if anyone's looking, watchthegame.tk is good

October 16th, 2011, 12:55 pm
Reply to topic   [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4