View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently October 23rd, 2014, 6:31 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Lions Signed Harris and Curry to extensions... 
Bubbles the Lion

Post Lions Signed Harris and Curry to extensions...
http://www.detroitlions.com/document_di ... _id=393395

December 30th, 2004, 5:52 pm
QB Coach

I like the move. Curry is a high energy player who is great on special teams and adds solid depth to our linebacking corps. Harris is underrated at the punter position and is still very young.

Now lets sign McDougle!

December 30th, 2004, 7:03 pm
Profile WWW
Modmin Dude

Now lets sign McDougle!

I've got the feeling that will we sign either McDougle or Raiola, but not both...and I'm starting think its going to be Raiola. I think McDougle's gonig to want entirely too much money and he has played poorly this year.

December 31st, 2004, 10:06 am
QB Coach

I've got the feeling that will we sign either McDougle or Raiola, but not both...and I'm starting think its going to be Raiola. I think McDougle's gonig to want entirely too much money and he has played poorly this year.

Definitely. I would like to see us pursue someone besides Raiola and keep McDougle, but like you, I have the same feeling that McDougle is going to walk onto the market and not come back.

Do we use a Franchise or Transistion tag on him? Is he that good?

Your thoughts...

January 1st, 2005, 8:26 pm
Profile WWW
Bubbles the Lion

TheRealWags wrote:

Definitely. I would like to see us pursue someone besides Raiola and keep McDougle, but like you, I have the same feeling that McDougle is going to walk onto the market and not come back.

I think it's going to work out the opposite - I think they're going to go after Raiola and keep him...I think McDougle is out.

January 1st, 2005, 11:35 pm
Modmin Dude

Do we use a Franchise or Transistion tag on him? Is he that good?

Your thoughts...

No, I don't think McDougle is good enough to use either tag on him. He just hasn't impressed me. I thought this year he would make the "jump" but he is constantly getting beaten.....either that or he just tanked this year so he could go to the Eagles to play with his brother :wink:

January 3rd, 2005, 9:52 am
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]