View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently September 1st, 2014, 10:33 pm

Reply to topic  [ 177 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
 2011 Lionbacker Yahoo Fantasy Football League 
Commissioner of the NFL – Roger Goodell

Post Re: 2011 Lionbacker Yahoo Fantasy Football League
Nah, steensn. You're more like an autodraft that is powered by wind turbines and the wind stops blowing just as it's getting ready to make your pick. :lol:

September 23rd, 2011, 5:01 pm
RIP Killer

You mean the 15 second draft window? Kinda hard so see wind change in 15 seconds unless it is the draft coming from the open door of the strip joint you were at the night before.

September 23rd, 2011, 5:07 pm

I'd much rather be at a strip club than a gay bar screening the season premier of Dancing With The Stars. Just saying. :lol:

September 23rd, 2011, 7:06 pm
RIP Killer

Hey, gotta be on the offensive with the DWTS stuff ;)

September 23rd, 2011, 7:08 pm

Looking forward to beating Pablo into a bloody pulp this week. :D

September 25th, 2011, 11:18 am

L just sent steensn a bunch of trade offers that I hope he accepts. Unfortunately, I had to stop once I got this error message:

SteenSN has the max pending trades allowed. (Error #183)

Does this actually surprise anyone? :lol:

September 27th, 2011, 11:27 pm
RIP Killer

You send me 4 trades and now it is on me? Huh? You're the one that bombarded me with 4 trades. FYI, 6 is the limit anyone can have in their que it seems from Sly's little shenanigans...

September 28th, 2011, 9:06 am
RIP Killer

steen just offered me Nate Burleson and Darren Sproles for MJD.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

September 28th, 2011, 10:35 am
Profile WWW
ST Coordinator – Danny Crossman

Pablo wrote:

Im kicking myself. the deal he did with nate he offered to me for Britt. OH IF I HAD KNOWN and made that trade!

I KNEW I shoulda called miss Cleo and her psychic friends!

September 28th, 2011, 10:58 am
RIP Killer

Well when everyone had a hernia over Steve Smith I thought points to date mattered. I guess I keep going after what you guys consider fair, draft position... no no no... total points after 2 weeks.... NO NO NO!!!... what now? What is it? It seems if I offer equal points, it's unfair, if I offer more points, it's unfair, if I offer a higher ranking player, it's unfair, if I offer a top 8 FF RB by points and an upgrade at WR for the 13th overall ranked RB by points.

I could offer to clean up your dog's poo and give you McFadden and you guys would still call it unfair trade and I'm trying to rip someone off.

September 28th, 2011, 11:00 am
RIP Killer

regularjoe12 wrote:
Pablo wrote:

Im kicking myself. the deal he did with nate he offered to me for Britt. OH IF I HAD KNOWN and made that trade!

I KNEW I shoulda called miss Cleo and her psychic friends!

That would have been funny... too bad it was so "unfair." I offered the same trade to many people based on their QB situation.

September 28th, 2011, 11:00 am

dude if you cant figure out that yer the guy who offers rediculous one sided trades, I dont know what to tell you.

there is one in every league and you're ours! lol and yes asking for the leagues top WR in the league for a HUGE question mark WR and a QB i dont need (have shuab who is doing just fine) is a lopsided trade! common man..you know that!

dont blaim ya for trying but you can't complain when we tease either.

September 28th, 2011, 11:03 am
RIP Killer

Teasing is fine, but saying that all the trades are lopsided as silly. I mix it up depending on the situation. You can't tell me that in this league Sproles isn't a top 10 RB with PPR. NO offense is built around dumping it off to the RB and screens. Burleson is a starting WR in a lot of FF teams... that trade isn't lopsided. My trade I offered for Britt was, because you feel Schaub is good enough, fine, I didn't expect you to bite anyways. I have no qualms with you calling me out on that one... but the one for Pablo was not, it clearly would have helped him.

September 28th, 2011, 11:09 am

how would a backup wr and a rb been a fair trade for a rb? I guess I'd have to see wha t his roster looks like at WR but to me starter for starter it looks like a Rb for a RB. when has that EVER made sense to do for both sides?

September 28th, 2011, 11:17 am
RIP Killer

How is it a backup RB and backup WR? That is my point, it is a STARTING RB and STARTING WR in the FF realm. Burleson is a low end starting WR on his team and Sproles is a high end starting WR on his team. At that point one has to decide what has the long term term gain and what doesn't. Sproles starts at my flex position, but Burleson is a backup WR with Steve Smith coming in. IMO MJD has a longer term gain for me when his funk is over as I don't lose anything at first but a couple FF if he keeps on the same track as he has. Pablo gains because he gets better immediatly at two positions but might lose out at one position long term. If he feels he wants to wait for MDJ to come around, great, his call, but he has that option to bail. It's no unfair at all, it makes clear sense.

Every one of my trades takes into account the person current roster. Notice I am not offering trades to the top teams who don't need overall point upgrades looking at two positions, the teams at the bottom do.

September 28th, 2011, 11:34 am
Reply to topic   [ 177 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next