View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently October 1st, 2014, 4:30 pm

Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Lets Find Sly a new lover...er GOP candidate! 
ST Coordinator – Danny Crossman

Post Lets Find Sly a new lover...er GOP candidate!
Ok so It looks like Romney and Perry are in the lead for now...but it's early. who can we Hitch Sly's wagon to? most of you know Im a Ron Paul guy but he's kinda a longshot. I've heard that Cain is making sense but I'd be lying if i said I knew much about him. Does anyone know much about this Cain fella?

October 6th, 2011, 10:25 am
Player of the Year - Defense

Post Re: Lets Find Sly a new lover...er GOP candidate!
He's the only candidate that isn't a politician. He initially jumped into the ring to promote a book and wasn't expecting to go anywhere, but he comes across as genuine and he tells it like it is. He's been gaining momentum while the other candidates have been slipping. He hasn't made the same flip flops that Perry and Romney have made due to past decisions or statements either.

October 6th, 2011, 11:25 am
Commissioner of the NFL – Roger Goodell

Obviously, I'm devasted by Sarah Palin's decision not to run for President. She was the only possible candidate that I agreed with on every major issue, but now I'm forced to settle for a lesser candidate. First of all, Romney and Huntsman are RINO's, so there's zero chance I will vote for them in the primary. With that said, even Mickey Mouse would get my vote as the Republican nominee over Obama in the general election.

There are flaws with all the other candidates since nobody (besides Sarah) is perfect. I'm going to end up supporting whomever I feel is the most conservative. Right now, I would say it's between Rick Perry and Herman Cain, but time will tell. I have issues with Perry's crony capitalism and views on immigration, while I can't get behind Cain's 9-9-9 plan since it adds yet another tax. In the end, I'll probably write in "Sarah Palin", but we'll see.

October 6th, 2011, 11:47 am

slybri19 wrote:
Obviously, I'm devasted by Sarah Palin's decision not to run for President. She was the only possible candidate that I agreed with on every major issue, but now I'm forced to settle for a lesser candidate. First of all, Romney and Huntsman are RINO's, so there's zero chance I will vote for them in the primary. With that said, even Mickey Mouse would get my vote as the Republican nominee over Obama in the general election.

There are flaws with all the other candidates since nobody (besides Sarah) is perfect. I'm going to end up supporting whomever I feel is the most conservative. Right now, I would say it's between Rick Perry and Herman Cain, but time will tell. I have issues with Perry's crony capitalism and views on immigration, while I can't get behind Cain's 9-9-9 plan since it adds yet another tax. In the end, I'll probably write in "Sarah Palin", but we'll see.

Not even a mention of Ron Paul??? You liberal commie!!! :wink: :lol:

October 6th, 2011, 11:50 am
I can get behind Cain's plan, even with the new tax. I'd take my income tax drop, elimination of the IRS debacle, for a mere 9% national sales tax.

October 6th, 2011, 12:06 pm
Modmin Dude

slybri19 wrote:

:shock:
Um WOW!!! I didn't realize there were any perfect people on this planet. Sheesh, you'd think if she was so perfect she would actually run :rolleyes:

October 6th, 2011, 12:08 pm

I was joking, Wags. But Sarah is as close to a perfect candidate as you can get for me. Of course, others will think otherwise, but whatever. :D

Regularjoe12, I can't support Ron Paul because of his views on foreign policy, national defense, and immigration. I do love most of his fiscal policies though.

I just wanted to add that SarahPAC sent me my free DVD of "The Undefeated", so I gotta find some time to watch it. :D

October 6th, 2011, 12:18 pm
Modmin Dude

slybri19 wrote:
I was joking, Wags. But Sarah is as close to a perfect candidate as you can get for me. Of course, others will think otherwise, but whatever. :D

Regularjoe12, I can't support Ron Paul because of his views on foreign policy, national defense, and immigration. I do love most of his fiscal policies though.

I just wanted to add that SarahPAC sent me my free DVD of "The Undefeated", so I gotta find some time to watch it. :D

Hmm, that's odd, why would they be distributing a DVD about the 2011 Lions? :wink: :cheers:

October 6th, 2011, 12:55 pm

wjb21ndtown wrote:
I can get behind Cain's plan, even with the new tax. I'd take my income tax drop, elimination of the IRS debacle, for a mere 9% national sales tax.

not to beat a dead horse or anything but thats been Ron Paul's platform for some time now! :wink:

October 6th, 2011, 1:38 pm
regularjoe12 wrote:
wjb21ndtown wrote:

not to beat a dead horse or anything but thats been Ron Paul's platform for some time now! :wink:

Ron Paul defends getting rid of the IRS, and advocates for a "fair tax," but I have never seen something as detailed out of Ron Paul as the plan that Herman Cain is putting out there. That's why I see Ron Paul of more of a visionary than a leader. I think he has good ideas, but IMO he doesn't come up with actual plans that will work, and are feasibly implimented.

October 6th, 2011, 2:47 pm

After watching tonight's debate, I've finally decided upon a candidate -

NEWT GINGRICH!!!

He proved tonight that he's willing to stand up against the libtard media and throw their "gotcha" questions back in their faces. I don't see any other candidate capable of or willing to do that. And that's what is needed if there's any hope of defeating Obama because they will attempt to destroy any Republican, while allowing Obama to slide. Besides, as I've said many times before, Newt would destroy Obama or anybody else in a one on one debate.

Furthermore, some people will claim that Newt has "baggage", but so will everyone else once the libtard lamestream media gets through with them. Just look at the accusations against Herman Cain as an example. Newt has the political experience and quick wit to survive any attack. I can't say that about any of the others.

November 10th, 2011, 1:11 am
Player of the Year - Defense

Romney, then Bachmann, then Perry, then Cain now Gingrich...there is no one out there.

November 10th, 2011, 1:18 am
QB Coach

We could always bring back "W."

Just for sake of a laugh, could you imagine that? I honestly believe that it could work, he has integrity, we know his history and "demons" so it wouldn't be a new surprise, and pair him up with Gingrich or Palin and lookout!

I don't see anyone who shows me they have what it takes to be a leader. I also would like to see a reverse attack by Cain, meaning, these allegations brought against him some 15 years later by reporter "X", now reporter "X" will have his life raked over and exposed. Therefore to destroy the credibility of his reporting. Do this enough times, and the media that is operating with a "free pass" will be too worried about their own glasses houses to even step close to stones.

2 Chronicles 10:14, "if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land."

November 10th, 2011, 9:06 am
I would love to see a Cain/Newt ticket. I don't think Newt could get elected as the front runner. That said, I see Cain's camp screwing up and picking some off of the wall VP nomination and dropping the ball on the whole deal...

November 10th, 2011, 12:49 pm
RIP Killer

Time to face facts for the GOP...

1) Incumbents rarely lose in their re-election bids
2) Cain has women coming out of "Woods" at him much like Tiger did
3) Romney is a Mormon
4) Newt is an aquatic amphibian, not a prez
5) Paul is a Libertarian parading as a Republican
6) Bachmann's poll numbers are falling faster than the Autumn leaves
7) Rick Perry's favorite group is Earth, Wind, and...umm, err, ah

Sorry to say, time for more "hope and change" fellas.

November 10th, 2011, 1:16 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 54 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next