View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently July 24th, 2014, 12:36 am

Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 My avatar/signature 
Millen Draft Pick - Epic Bust

Huron starts Monday, and I am definitely not wearing a Lions jersey :wink: !! I don't even have one and I'm not really into jerseys. I'm into hats and sweatshirts of my teams more.

August 24th, 2005, 5:21 pm
Profile YIM
QB Coach

Damn.

NO!

HOW COULD THEY?!

I have to reschedule my "plans". :lol:

August 25th, 2005, 12:10 am
Profile WWW

Oh poop, we do.

Damn.

NO!

HOW COULD THEY?!

I have to reschedule my "plans". :lol:

Do you go to Huron??!!

August 25th, 2005, 1:18 am
Profile YIM
QB Coach

Do you go to Huron??!!

No I don't go to that poop. I prefer to get a decent education with much better sports teams.

August 25th, 2005, 2:41 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

adpreston1385 wrote:
Do you go to Huron??!!

No I don't go to that poop. I prefer to get a decent education with much better sports teams.

Bri goes to Marion :lol:

August 25th, 2005, 3:22 pm
Profile WWW

Well this is my new signature :wink: !! I know it looks cluttered, but I like it just fine. It shows my interests in players. I wish someone else would add some adopted tennis players or golfers :cry: !! Nobody here has watched golf or tennis before??

August 26th, 2005, 1:23 am
Profile YIM
Site Admin

Apparently Danica Patrick either now plays Gold or Tennis :roll: :lol:

August 26th, 2005, 7:40 am
Profile WWW
RIP Killer

adpreston1385 wrote:
Do you go to Huron??!!

high school=pointless waste of time. Most of the classes (AP anyway) aren't really what you learn in college anyway; they all cover the same concept, but the actual material is different enough so you still have to study and learn...or you just forget 90% of it so you have to study and learn anyway.

High school sucks.

August 26th, 2005, 8:27 am
QB Coach

High school sucks.

No, everyone loves HS! :\

August 26th, 2005, 2:44 pm
Profile WWW
Varsity Benchwarmer

High school sucks.

Yeah, getting a career, wife, kids, and a mortgage are a walk in the park compared to high school....

:roll:

August 29th, 2005, 4:05 pm
RIP Killer

Yeah, getting a career, wife, kids, and a mortgage are a walk in the park compared to high school....

I was saying high school sucked because of kids. Immature aholes, fickle immature girls, boredom, everybody wants to the "the bad rectum," the list goes on. Same thing for college, but there's a lot more freedom in college and the rest of your life. You can make choices in what to do with your life, you have to go to high school...if you don't, well you don't really have a superb shot at getting a great career, etc.

Plus...it can be a walk in the park

August 29th, 2005, 4:14 pm
Varsity Benchwarmer

TK wrote:

I was saying high school sucked because of kids. Immature aholes, fickle immature girls, boredom, everybody wants to the "the bad rectum," the list goes on. Same thing for college, but there's a lot more freedom in college and the rest of your life. You can make choices in what to do with your life, you have to go to high school...if you don't, well you don't really have a superb shot at getting a great career, etc.

Plus...it can be a walk in the park

I was referring to the fact that in high school, you really have no responsibility except for grades. You never (hopefully) have to deal with layoffs or ignorant bosses or toss and turn all night wondering how you're going to provide for your family the next week if you get poop because your boss is too stupid and lazy to have any clue whatsoever that you actually do add value to the company. You never have to contemplate selling your house and moving into an apartment with your wife and two kids because you won't be able to pay the mortgage while on unemployment. You never have to tell your wife and kids that Christmas will once again be lean this year because daddy's company chose not to give out well-deserved raises for the fourth year in a row, despite record highs in profits.

High schoolers who do nothing but complain about how "sucky" high school life is just because they don't get along with some of their classmates make me want to puke. Not saying anyone here fits that profile, of course. I'm just saying those people really need to look around and understand that for the most part, everything is provided for them and the worries of the world are being handled by their parents so they can live a good life.

Sorry, I'm just in a ranting mood today.

August 30th, 2005, 8:58 am
Reply to topic   [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2