View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently November 28th, 2014, 9:36 am



Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Steve Jobs of Apple Dies at 56 
Author Message
RIP Killer
User avatar

Joined: January 26th, 2005, 9:34 pm
Posts: 10336
Location: Sycamore, IL
Post Re: Steve Jobs of Apple Dies at 56
regularjoe12 wrote:
never said anything about RROD did I? I said the systems dont last. so far you got 2 out of 40..how many of the others had their disk drive die? hard drive reader fail? System overheat? just to name a few. While i find it hard to believe that your system is 5 years old, I find it utterly rediculous that you have no idea what im talking about with the systems breaking down.

Sorry man...the term fanboy must stand if you cant even admit that the machine is poorly built and not meant to last.


Zero you clown. You get RROD for each of those failures you listed. You obviously don't know what you're talking about, as evidenced by your comment "never said anything about RROD did I?" No, you didn't directly, but you did by your entire comment beneath. I have never heard of hard drives failing. I have heard of overheating (i.e RROD...E73 or E74 errors). I have heard of the disk drive failing. However, my elite has yet to have any problems.

_________________
_____
I have no faith this team will win a game the rest of the year. The kitties finish at 7-9 and Miss the playoffs as GB wins out and takes it from the kitties.
Image


October 11th, 2011, 4:28 pm
Profile
ST Coordinator – Danny Crossman
User avatar

Joined: March 30th, 2006, 12:48 am
Posts: 3873
Location: Davison Mi
Post Re: Steve Jobs of Apple Dies at 56
AAAND I'm spent...thanks fanboy..wish I could say your input was enlightening... but it wasn't

_________________
2013 Lionbacker Fantasy Football Champion


October 11th, 2011, 4:32 pm
Profile
Modmin Dude
User avatar

Joined: December 31st, 2004, 9:55 am
Posts: 12208
Post Re: Steve Jobs of Apple Dies at 56
conversion02 wrote:
Zero you clown. You get RROD for each of those failures you listed. You obviously don't know what you're talking about, as evidenced by your comment "never said anything about RROD did I?" No, you didn't directly, but you did by your entire comment beneath. I have never heard of hard drives failing. I have heard of overheating (i.e RROD...E73 or E74 errors). I have heard of the disk drive failing. However, my elite has yet to have any problems.

Aren't these the same thing? Or is the 2nd referring to the CD-ROM/HD-DVD drive?

_________________
Quote:
Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right....


October 11th, 2011, 5:02 pm
Profile
Player of the Year - Defense

Joined: September 25th, 2007, 3:20 am
Posts: 2817
Post Re: Steve Jobs of Apple Dies at 56
I played DC Universe on the PC, not ps3.

As to PS3 vs Xbox online services... playing online on PSN is free, Xbox charges. Sony doesn't jump to fix issues as fast because of it. If you're paying for your service, you as a customer expect more, so that's why the service is better. If you paid for PSN, I guarantee they'd have the service running faster.


October 11th, 2011, 6:20 pm
Profile
RIP Killer
User avatar

Joined: January 26th, 2005, 9:34 pm
Posts: 10336
Location: Sycamore, IL
Post Re: Steve Jobs of Apple Dies at 56
regularjoe12 wrote:
AAAND I'm spent...thanks fanboy..wish I could say your input was enlightening... but it wasn't


Wow, you don't even understand what you think you're saying. It's pretty pathetic when you don't even understand yourself.

_________________
_____
I have no faith this team will win a game the rest of the year. The kitties finish at 7-9 and Miss the playoffs as GB wins out and takes it from the kitties.
Image


October 11th, 2011, 10:47 pm
Profile
RIP Killer
User avatar

Joined: January 26th, 2005, 9:34 pm
Posts: 10336
Location: Sycamore, IL
Post Re: Steve Jobs of Apple Dies at 56
TheRealWags wrote:
conversion02 wrote:
Zero you clown. You get RROD for each of those failures you listed. You obviously don't know what you're talking about, as evidenced by your comment "never said anything about RROD did I?" No, you didn't directly, but you did by your entire comment beneath. I have never heard of hard drives failing. I have heard of overheating (i.e RROD...E73 or E74 errors). I have heard of the disk drive failing. However, my elite has yet to have any problems.

Aren't these the same thing? Or is the 2nd referring to the CD-ROM/HD-DVD drive?


The disc reading drive - DVD. There have been issues with burning into the DVDs. However, they're pretty infrequent. The older pro models had high failure rates due to overheating, however, those I know that have had the RROD (overheating due to soldered connections coming loose) have had theirs fixed free of charge by MS (outside of shipping and being w/o their box for a month).

I've never heard of anyone who has actually had a disk drive fail, without abusing it. I'm sure there's many that have failed, I've had a 500 gb drive fail in my pc that was a year and a half old.

_________________
_____
I have no faith this team will win a game the rest of the year. The kitties finish at 7-9 and Miss the playoffs as GB wins out and takes it from the kitties.
Image


October 11th, 2011, 10:52 pm
Profile
Post Re: Steve Jobs of Apple Dies at 56
conversion02 wrote:
TheRealWags wrote:
conversion02 wrote:
Zero you clown. You get RROD for each of those failures you listed. You obviously don't know what you're talking about, as evidenced by your comment "never said anything about RROD did I?" No, you didn't directly, but you did by your entire comment beneath. I have never heard of hard drives failing. I have heard of overheating (i.e RROD...E73 or E74 errors). I have heard of the disk drive failing. However, my elite has yet to have any problems.

Aren't these the same thing? Or is the 2nd referring to the CD-ROM/HD-DVD drive?


The disc reading drive - DVD. There have been issues with burning into the DVDs. However, they're pretty infrequent. The older pro models had high failure rates due to overheating, however, those I know that have had the RROD (overheating due to soldered connections coming loose) have had theirs fixed free of charge by MS (outside of shipping and being w/o their box for a month).

I've never heard of anyone who has actually had a disk drive fail, without abusing it. I'm sure there's many that have failed, I've had a 500 gb drive fail in my pc that was a year and a half old.


My cousin works for a small appliance repair company. He currently has four X-box 360s that he has to keep fixing on the regular, all with that over-heat (but now dead, as in, they don't work when they cool down) issue.


October 12th, 2011, 1:22 pm
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware.