View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently December 20th, 2014, 10:27 am

Reply to topic  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 The war of Gog and Magog. 
Hall of Fame Player

Post Re: The war of Gog and Magog.
Just bringing this back because the violence is still going on in the Middle East. Iraq is flaring back up and so is Afghanistan. Syria is flaring up now. And Hamas has 30% control of Egypt. If this continues on, it is just a matter of time until the entire Arab world comes together into some kind of federation of Arab nations.

August 16th, 2011, 12:02 pm
Hall of Fame Player

Well, since my last update in this thread:

The transformation of Egypt is complete and Antisemitism is the order of the day. Libya is completely under the control of the Muslim Brotherhood. Iran is on the verge of civil war and is, IMHO, the next target for the Muslim Brotherhood.

I think I have come up with a scenario in which the US would not come to Isreal's aid.

Scenario:

Barrack Obama is a Muslim. And he is supportive of the Muslim Brotherhood. He has taken the side of the crowd that demands Israel give up land for peace. Which Israel refuses to do.

So, given all this:

1: The Muslim Brotherhood continues it's advances in Iran and the rest of the Arab world throughout the remainder of 2011 and completing their quest by the end of November 2012.

2: Obama loses big in the 2012 elections. As a lame duck president, the attack takes place. Since Obama is a Muslim and he is done as soon as the new President is sworn in, he just sits back and watches it happen.

Additional contributing possibility:
The US and the rest of the Western "POWERS" will be powerless to do anything because The US has gone bust because of "at best" Political retards and "at worst" actual political treason going all the way back as far as FDR. ( The Federal Reserve is unconstitutional ). This is going to happen. Regardless what your congressman says. I suggest you spend every available $ to stock up on non-perishable food and buy silver coins. They are still affordable and will follow gold.

( Side note about Gold: Gold has been pointing to Hyper inflation since the 80's when it began it's climb from $250 some/ounce to where it is now, as of today, $1,728.70/ounce. And it is not done climbing. Simple fact is, Hyper inflation has already begun. It is begin to do some jogging. It is just a matter of time before it breaks into a full run. )

As result of the US being in total default and embroiled in runaway hyper Inflation that sucks the entire Western world in with us, none of us can do anything to help Israel.

All this put together, I can easily see the War of Gog and Magog happening in the November-December time frame of next year.

DO NOT CONFUSE THIS!!! I AM IN NO WAY PREDICTING THE UNPREDICTABLE DATE AND TIME OF THE RAPTURE!!!! NO MAN CAN KNOW THAT!!! WE CAN KNOW THE SEASON OF VIRTUALLY EVERYTHING ELSE. Caps for emphasis - not yelling.

October 27th, 2011, 11:09 am
QB Coach

BillySims wrote:

The transformation of Egypt is complete and Antisemitism is the order of the day. Libya is completely under the control of the Muslim Brotherhood. Iran is on the verge of civil war and is, IMHO, the next target for the Muslim Brotherhood.

I think I have come up with a scenario in which the US would not come to Isreal's aid.

Scenario:

Barrack Obama is a Muslim. And he is supportive of the Muslim Brotherhood. He has taken the side of the crowd that demands Israel give up land for peace. Which Israel refuses to do.

So, given all this:

1: The Muslim Brotherhood continues it's advances in Iran and the rest of the Arab world throughout the remainder of 2011 and completing their quest by the end of November 2012.

2: Obama loses big in the 2012 elections. As a lame duck president, the attack takes place. Since Obama is a Muslim and he is done as soon as the new President is sworn in, he just sits back and watches it happen.

The US and the rest of the Western "POWERS" will be powerless to do anything because The US has gone bust because of "at best" Political retards and "at worst" actual political treason going all the way back as far as FDR. ( The Federal Reserve is unconstitutional ). This is going to happen. Regardless what your congressman says. I suggest you spend every available $ to stock up on non-perishable food and buy silver coins. They are still affordable and will follow gold.

( Side note about Gold: Gold has been pointing to Hyper inflation since the 80's when it began it's climb from $250 some/ounce to where it is now, as of today, $1,728.70/ounce. And it is not done climbing. Simple fact is, Hyper inflation has already begun. It is begin to do some jogging. It is just a matter of time before it breaks into a full run. )

As result of the US being in total default and embroiled in runaway hyper Inflation that sucks the entire Western world in with us, none of us can do anything to help Israel.

All this put together, I can easily see the War of Gog and Magog happening in the November-December time frame of next year.

DO NOT CONFUSE THIS!!! I AM IN NO WAY PREDICTING THE UNPREDICTABLE DATE AND TIME OF THE RAPTURE!!!! NO MAN CAN KNOW THAT!!! WE CAN KNOW THE SEASON OF VIRTUALLY EVERYTHING ELSE. Caps for emphasis - not yelling.

Dude, Obama isn't a Muslim. You really need to give this up, as it's been shown to be demonstrably false many times over. Your post loses all credibility since you've based your entire argument on a factually false statement.

“The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.” - Neil deGrasse Tyson

October 27th, 2011, 11:18 am
Hall of Fame Player

Touchdown Jesus wrote:
BillySims wrote:

Scenario:

So, given all this:

Dude, Obama isn't a Muslim. You really need to give this up, as it's been shown to be demonstrably false many times over. Your post loses all credibility since you've based your entire argument on a factually false statement.

He is a Muslim sympathizer even if he isn't a Muslim. And of course he is going to try to distance himself from being a Muslim because of political purposes. His dad was Muslim. Chances are he has followed in his fathers footsteps.

And out of everything I have posted, that is the issue you wish to pick at? LOL.

October 27th, 2011, 11:31 am
ST Coordinator – John Bonamego

billy???? are you wearing a tinfoil hat yourself?? thats some pretty....um.......creative....thinking there...and while not impossible, is about as likley as me learning how to fart nickles.

October 27th, 2011, 11:49 am
QB Coach

BillySims wrote:
Touchdown Jesus wrote:
BillySims wrote:

Scenario:

So, given all this:

He is a Muslim sympathizer even if he isn't a Muslim. And of course he is going to try to distance himself from being a Muslim because of political purposes. His dad was Muslim. Chances are he has followed in his fathers footsteps.

And out of everything I have posted, that is the issue you wish to pick at? LOL.

Yes, that is what I pick at, because the rest of your post can't happen with that. And just because his father is a muslim has absolutely nothing to do with his religious beliefs. It has been extensively documented that Obama is a christian. Whether he's devout, non-practicing, or whatever, he's still a christian in his personal beliefs. Lacking him being a muslim, (or whatever a "sympathizer" is), non of this can happen.

What you're writing is nothing more than a conspiracy theory at best, and predictable religious end-of-days prognostication at best. Every single generation has predicted that the end time would occur during their lifetime, and every one of them has been wrong. I'll place my bets with science and facts, not wild speculation and conspiracy theories about Obama's religious beliefs and the end of days.

“The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.” - Neil deGrasse Tyson

October 27th, 2011, 12:05 pm
RIP Killer

regularjoe12 wrote:
billy???? are you wearing a tinfoil hat yourself?? thats some pretty....um.......creative....thinking there...and while not impossible, is about as likley as me learning how to fart nickles.

or as likely as Von Miller not being selected in the first round! :oops:

October 27th, 2011, 12:11 pm
Profile WWW
Hall of Fame Player

TJ,

Obama can claim to be a Christian all he wants. His actions scream otherwise. His policies on the middle east scream otherwise. You can call a pig a dog all you want. It does not make it a dog.

October 27th, 2011, 12:27 pm
QB Coach

BillySims wrote:
TJ,

Obama can claim to be a Christian all he wants. His actions scream otherwise. His policies on the middle east scream otherwise. You can call a pig a dog all you want. It does not make it a dog.

Care to elaborate? What actions has he undertaken that show he's a muslim (or non-christian). Same question with regard to his middle east policies.

Look I think he's screwed up majorly, but I haven't seen him show a pro-muslim bias. I think he simply lacks leadership ability.

I'm genuinely curious about your answers to this, so I hope you'll give me some examples.

October 27th, 2011, 12:34 pm
Hall of Fame Player

regularjoe12 wrote:
billy???? are you wearing a tinfoil hat yourself?? that's some pretty....um.......creative....thinking there...and while not impossible, is about as likely as me learning how to fart nickles.

No. I am not wearing tinfoil hats. I am looking at current events in light of biblical prophecy and presenting a possible outcome. I am not predicting that my scenario will happen. I am just saying that it is possible. And if anyone prepares in advance, and this scenario happens, then great. If it doesn't happen, then there is no harm in having stocked up on non-perishable foods that can be used in any emergency situation.

The actual prophecies that I quoted in the 1st post in this thread will indeed happen. It's just a matter of when. There is no denying that right at this very moment, the middle east is being positioned to execute the prophecies about the war of Gog and Magog. You simply have to have the mindset to believe what you see in light of the prophecies.

October 27th, 2011, 12:35 pm
RIP Killer

BillySims wrote:
I am looking at current events in light of biblical prophecy and presenting a possible outcome.

Don't worry Billy, folks have been doing this for over 2,000 years now and will continue to do so for the next 2,000 unless we finally come to our senses.

October 27th, 2011, 12:42 pm
Profile WWW
Hall of Fame Player

Touchdown Jesus wrote:
BillySims wrote:
TJ,

Care to elaborate? What actions has he undertaken that show he's a muslim (or non-christian). Same question with regard to his middle east policies.

Look I think he's screwed up majorly, but I haven't seen him show a pro-muslim bias. I think he simply lacks leadership ability.

I'm genuinely curious about your answers to this, so I hope you'll give me some examples.

http://www.oneplace.com/ministries/understanding-the-times/ <--- This website is loaded with info.

Quote:
The Islamization of America, Part 4
Thursday, October 27, 2011
Jan hosts with guest Kamal Saleem, former Islamic terrorist, now a believer. Their topics range from "Chrislam" in our churches (the uniting of Muslims and Christians), to our purpose in Libya, to the real reasons behind the so-called "Arab spring." They also examine the Muslim Brotherhood which is getting a pass in the Obama administration when their goal, in fact, is global Sharia Law. Kamal also gives his inspiring testimony closing out the two hours. He sounds a warning that the Islamization of America is in progress and is being encouraged by the Obama administration. The situation in Libya will likely worsen with Ghadaffi's departure as even more radical elements will take over. We will try to get Kamal's input on this in the coming weeks but no one who understands Islam is encouraged by the "Arab spring."

October 27th, 2011, 12:44 pm
ST Coordinator – John Bonamego

2 things: Billy....calling that a stretch is a stretch

Pablo: when it come to most things you haver very much come to your sensesand are very open minded. when it comes to matters of faith you are as closed minded as I have ever seen. you can call yourself an agnostic and open minded all you want but your posts clearly state that as being untrue. you are too far on the other side to claim any kind of "comming to senses" on this subject.

You are to open minded-ness on matters of faith as Steensn is to trying to understand an opposing point of view......sad but true.

October 27th, 2011, 1:34 pm
RIP Killer

regularjoe12 wrote:
2 things: Billy....calling that a stretch is a stretch

Pablo: when it come to most things you haver very much come to your sensesand are very open minded. when it comes to matters of faith you are as closed minded as I have ever seen. you can call yourself an agnostic and open minded all you want but your posts clearly state that as being untrue. you are too far on the other side to claim any kind of "comming to senses" on this subject.

You are to open minded-ness on matters of faith as Steensn is to trying to understand an opposing point of view......sad but true.

I won't disagree with you joe. I would like to point out (as I have done in the past), however, that I go to some extremes in my posts about Faith to drive points home. As such, your interpretation of my post on the subject is spot on. That said, I did listen to a pastors discussion on Genesis this morning per a PM from WarEr4Christ after sending my kids off to their Christian preschool.

Also, let me qualify - I'm agnostic as to God. That doesn't mean I am agnsotic towards the Biblical God and that may lead to some of confusion. I view the Bible as a work of fiction and the God portrayed in said book, and the story of his son, as creations of man (fiction).

Listen, if you put the Biblical stories in historical perspective (which virtually no followers do) it becomes painfully obvious that the book is a work of fiction. I've pointed out before how the story of Jesus alone is a plagiarized story (born on 12/25 to a virgin mother performs miracles/heals the sick, dies and is resurrected) from at least six other prior Gods (Egyptian, Greek, Indian, etc). It is so clear how the story of Jesus was fabricated and is more like a remake of a movie than anything remotely being original.

Then again, if you only study the Biblical God/Chrisianity within its own context without other perspective, then you are destined to stick with faulty logic, reasoning, and therefore a belief system. I was open to the idea of a Biblical God after being raised a Catholic, upon further review (and lots of study) - however - I'm convinced that it is all simply made up.

If you can provide any proof/evidence, however, that you God exist, I'm happy to reexamine things. Honestly unless I see any proof, things like this thread about "The war of Gog and Magog" seem totally whack to me - sorry!

October 27th, 2011, 1:59 pm
Profile WWW
QB Coach

I must say I'm a little confused by your statement Pablo, based on the premise you made about the historical perspective. What do you mean by this exactly?

Because if you look into the many historical references, they are proven true.

here's a couple of examples:

1. ashes of the red calf: This is spoken of in Scripture and actually pertains to the judgment to come if I remember the story correctly. I believe they've found the "chamber" several years agon in a dig. I'll try to google it and find out.

2. Different nations: Babylonians, and Persians specifically have documented records that authenticate the times and stories. ie, Daniel the prophet who became the 3rd highest ranking official in all the land.

3. King Ahasuarus: Husband of Esther, known to have documents as well.

These are just examples that I've heard about that would authenticate the stories from the Bible, that they are written about.

So could you help me to understand what you are saying exactly?

2 Chronicles 10:14, "if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land."

October 27th, 2011, 2:40 pm
Reply to topic   [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next