View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently November 23rd, 2014, 6:08 am

Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 iPhone 4S 
QB Coach

Post Re: iPhone 4S
TheRealWags wrote:
Apparently with the Skyfire browser, you can view flash on the iPhone....
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/skyfire- ... 41497?mt=8
Quote:
Skyfire allows you to watch Flash videos that otherwise don’t work on iPhone.

I haven't tried it yet..........

I haven't used it either, but after reading a few reviews I don't think I'll be getting it. It only works for flash videos, not all flash content. Also, many of the reviews state that it doesn't work all the time and isn't too reliable. I'm not going to pay $3 or whatever it costs for that.

“The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.” - Neil deGrasse Tyson

November 3rd, 2011, 11:21 am
RIP Killer

I use atomic web browser and it's awesome. No flash, but still awesome

November 4th, 2011, 2:37 am
QB Coach

So I've had the 4S for a couple weeks, now and I'm noticing that the more I use it, the less I like it. I'm finding that I really don't like the hard lines and sharp edges of the phone, and I wish it was bigger. I'm coming from the 3GS, so I'm very familiar with Apple and the iPhone and this is just not feeling like that big of an upgrade. I'm finding that the big innovation, Siri, is basically a novelty. I rarely ever use it, and when I do it doesn't really work all that well. Very hit or miss. I also found that iCloud was/is a big mess. So much so that I just turned it off. I already used Google Sync to sync my contacts with my gmail account, and iCloud screwed up most of my contacts. I had to go back into gmail to fix my contacts, and then I turned iCloud sync off. So, basically I have an iPhone 4S, that doesn't use the 4S features.

I'm seriously considering selling this and getting the Galaxy Nexus when it comes out in a couple weeks. I already use Google products for almost everything in my techie life, and I have a feeling it will just match up much better.

“The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.” - Neil deGrasse Tyson

November 8th, 2011, 2:24 pm
Team MVP

Just got my new 4s in the mail today. Givin er' a full charge to start it out and cant wait to use it. More than that I cant wait to get rid of my Android phone. Never ever again will i buy an android phone.

April 22nd, 2010 @ 7:44p.m. "The Detroit Lions select...Ndamukong Suh". Those are some beautiful words.

Lionbacker2 Fantasy Champion 2011

January 10th, 2012, 1:18 pm
QB Coach

kdsberman wrote:
Just got my new 4s in the mail today. Givin er' a full charge to start it out and cant wait to use it. More than that I cant wait to get rid of my Android phone. Never ever again will i buy an android phone.

Hope you like it. I switched from the 4S to Android and I'm happy. The one thing I'd say is don't judge all Android phones by the one you had. The Incredible had a lot of problems. I have the Galaxy Nexus and it's a solid phone. I get batter life just as good as the iPhone, and can do everything I did on the iPhone, plus some thing I couldn't (like google turn-by-turn navigation). Either way though, there are many good phones. The iPhone is a solid choice, and the new windows phone OS looks really nice too. It's a good time to be a mobile phone user!

January 10th, 2012, 1:41 pm
1st Round Pick

Location: Cloudy Town, Minnesota. 763.18 miles from Ford Field
Touchdown Jesus wrote:
kdsberman wrote:

Hope you like it. I switched from the 4S to Android and I'm happy. The one thing I'd say is don't judge all Android phones by the one you had. The Incredible had a lot of problems. I have the Galaxy Nexus and it's a solid phone. I get batter life just as good as the iPhone, and can do everything I did on the iPhone, plus some thing I couldn't (like google turn-by-turn navigation). Either way though, there are many good phones. The iPhone is a solid choice, and the new windows phone OS looks really nice too. It's a good time to be a mobile phone user!

I got the iPhone now and like it. I had an Android and I didn't mind it, until the phone keep freezing.

Follow me on Twitter: @W2G4U

January 11th, 2012, 1:24 pm
Profile WWW
QB Coach

Lions2SB2 wrote:
Touchdown Jesus wrote:
kdsberman wrote:

I got the iPhone now and like it. I had an Android and I didn't mind it, until the phone keep freezing.

Which happens with older phones. It depends which phone you had, how old it was, etc. I had the same issue with my old iPhone. Technology gets old, and when software gets upgraded the old hardware can't keep up and the phone slows/freezes. If you get good hardware, you can have a good experience with any platform (windows, iOS, android).

January 11th, 2012, 1:55 pm
Reply to topic   [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3