View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently August 31st, 2014, 2:29 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Breaking Bad 
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)

Post Breaking Bad
does anyone watch this show. It has taken over my life these last couple weeks eversince I heard about it. The very last shot of the season messed me up. Great show

November 7th, 2011, 7:19 pm
National Champion

Post Re: Breaking Bad
i got into this show in season 2, saw all the rerun of season 1 in a martathon showing one day and i was hooked.

love this show, amazing to see how walt evolved from a HS chem teacher..to what his is now in the show.

your right, this season ended with bang lol gus had it coming though.
that finale shot of him walking out of the room and adjusting his tie right before you see he is missing half of his face was awsome.. :twisted:

have no idea where next season is going.. except more bad things are going to happen to alot of people.

November 7th, 2011, 11:08 pm

Ya Gus' exit from the show was epic But I was talking about the final shot of the show with flowers in Walt's backyard indicating that it was in him and not Gus who poisoned the child

November 8th, 2011, 12:25 pm
National Champion

yeah , that was a "no way" moment. when you realize walt had planned it all out in a very cold and calculated way. basicaly when he told his wife "I won"..

makes you wonder how mutch he was really panicing when every thing was seeming going bad or if it was part of his plot to rid himself of Gus.

even his wife inadvertantly got her former boss Ted killed..

the facinating thing about this show is how ordinary law abiding people, can turn into something else.
with the thrill of money and Criminal risk..and how the secretly enjoy the freedom it gives them while becoming trapped in it.

has the same vibe as the movie "really bad things"
like watching a train wreck that continues to get worse...lol

November 9th, 2011, 12:24 am

I really don't think Ted is dead. It showed his fingers twitching. I think he'll be a vegetable and Skyler is gonna use his company as a new money laundering front. But next season will be the final season(16 episodes), I think Jesse will end up killing Walt. And what ever happened to Mike?

November 9th, 2011, 2:25 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]