View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently October 24th, 2014, 5:34 pm

Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
 Ravens beat the 49er's 
Stadium Announcer

Post Ravens beat the 49er's
I told all my football bro's the easiest game to pick and win money on this week were the Packers and Ravens, they told me I was nuts that the 49'ers were going to beat the Ravens I tried to reason with them by saying the 49er's have not played anybody yet. It was a easy parlay and it made my Thanksgiving even though my Lions lost but you cannot bet with your heart you will lose every time.

November 25th, 2011, 2:43 am
Stadium Announcer

Post Re: Ravens beat the 49er's
georgechuvalo wrote:
I told all my football bro's the easiest game to pick and win money on this week were the Packers and Ravens, they told me I was nuts that the 49'ers were going to beat the Ravens I tried to reason with them by saying the 49er's have not played anybody yet. It was a easy parlay and it made my Thanksgiving even though my Lions lost but you cannot bet with your heart you will lose every time.

My bet sunday is the Bengals over the Browns and lay the 7 pts

November 25th, 2011, 2:44 am
RIP Killer

Why is this random thought in the lions section?

November 25th, 2011, 8:56 am
Hall of Fame Player

conversion02 wrote:

Totally agree!

This should be in "Around The League".

November 25th, 2011, 9:49 am
Profile WWW
Hall of Fame Player

conversion02 wrote:

Because georgechuvalo is Mr. post every random thought he ever has/will have regardless if there is already another thread on the subject.

Furthermore, georgechuvalo, claims the 49ers haven't played anyone yet. UMMMMMMMMMMM, they played the Lions dude. He claims to be a Lions fan and then calls them nobodies through insinuation?

November 25th, 2011, 10:31 am
Stadium Announcer

BillySims wrote:
conversion02 wrote:

Because georgechuvalo is Mr. post every random thought he ever has/will have regardless if there is already another thread on the subject.

Furthermore, georgechuvalo, claims the 49ers haven't played anyone yet. UMMMMMMMMMMM, they played the Lions dude. He claims to be a Lions fan and then calls them nobodies through insinuation?

The Lions are a level behind the 49'ers I look at teams the way you would look at a fighter, the Lions have no running game the 49'ers do, how do the Lions expect to beat the good teams without a offensive line and a running game. The 49'ers are far above the Lions I do not bet with my heart, you might but I do not. I just call it as I see it, obviously you do not.

November 26th, 2011, 2:04 am
Stadium Announcer

BillySims wrote:
conversion02 wrote:

You cannot put the Lions in a group like the, Ravens, Patriots, Packers, Steelers, they are just not good enough yet, that does not mean I am not a Lions fan I just know they are not good enough yet to be with the elite teams, and if you were not blind you would see that they need to improve in many departments to be in the same group as the teams i mentioned.

November 26th, 2011, 2:07 am
Stadium Announcer

Post Thank you all for the information
I have been informed that my posts about teams should be on a different board index, referring to Around the League thank you for the information.

November 26th, 2011, 2:14 am
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)

Post Re: Thank you all for the information
I'm not trying to be mean or anything I swear, but are you retarded? that is a serious question.

November 26th, 2011, 5:19 am
Commissioner of the NFL – Roger Goodell

I just moved and merged georgechuvalo's latest "Any thought that pops into my head" new topic here. It's probably the 10th time I've done it this season and my patience is wearing thin. Just saying.

November 26th, 2011, 9:15 am
RIP Killer

@georgechuvalo

I don't know if anyone has IMed you yet, or if any of the mods have contacted you about this, but if not consider this your wake up call.

Stop posting new threads for everything. Stop now.

While I understand that there are times when posting a new thread is necessary, you do it for reasons that aren't good enough to warrant cluttering up the board. We've had others that were members here who thought they could do the same thing, and they've been banned for it. Part of having a good forum is having things well organized and concise. Having people just start new threads constantly clutters things up and makes them unorganized.

Please refrain from starting new threads, and try to find an existing thread that can support your thoughts. Even if it means going back a page or two to find a subject line that is close.

November 26th, 2011, 11:20 am
ST Coordinator – Danny Crossman

georgechuvalo wrote:
georgechuvalo wrote:

umm...lol...did you start a thread and be the first one to reply to your own comment???? Hilarious! :nerd:

November 26th, 2011, 11:33 am
1st Round Pick

Location: Cloudy Town, Minnesota. 763.18 miles from Ford Field
This guy makes me lawls! :idea:

Follow me on Twitter: @W2G4U

November 28th, 2011, 2:22 pm
Profile WWW
RIP Killer

georgechuvalo wrote: