View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently October 22nd, 2014, 11:14 pm



Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Free Stuff - Pretty Good Expl. of the OWS crowd... 
Author Message
Post Free Stuff - Pretty Good Expl. of the OWS crowd...
This basically sums it up... I find it funny that people cite polls that "X% of Americans think that the rich should pay more..." I think it's hilarious and comical that they actually think it is a point worth making to say that some wants someone else to pay their bills for them... BRILLIANT!!!

Quote:
The folks who are getting the free stuff, don't like the folks who are paying for the free stuff, because the folks who are paying for the free stuff can no longer afford to pay for both the free stuff and their own stuff.

The folks who are paying for the free stuff want the free stuff to stop, and the folks who are getting the free stuff want even more free stuff on top of the free stuff they are already getting!

Now... The people who are forcing the people who pay for the free stuff have told the people who are RECEIVING the free stuff, that the people who are PAYING for the free stuff, are being mean, prejudiced, and racist.

So... The people who are GETTING the free stuff have been convinced they need to hate the people who are paying for the free stuff by the people who are forcing some people to pay for their free stuff, and giving them the free stuff in the first place.

We have let the free stuff giving go on for so long that there are now more people getting free stuff than paying for the free stuff.

Now understand this. All great democracies have committed financial suicide somewhere between 200 and 250 years after being founded. The reason? The voters figured out they could vote themselves money from the treasury by electing people who promised to give them money from the treasury in exchange for electing them.

The United States officially became a Republic in 1776, 235 years ago. The number of people now getting free stuff outnumbers the people paying for the free stuff. We have one chance to change that. In 2012. Failure to change that spells the end of the United States as we know it.

ELECTION 2012 IS COMING
A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!

I'M 100% for PASSING THIS ON!!!

Let’s take a stand!!!
Obama: Gone!
Borders: Closed!
Language: English only
Culture: Constitution, and the Bill of Rights!
Drug Free: Mandatory Drug Screening before Welfare!
NO freebies to: Non-Citizens!

We the people are coming
Only 86% will send this on. Should be 100%. What will you do?


November 18th, 2011, 5:59 pm
Modmin Dude
User avatar

Joined: December 31st, 2004, 9:55 am
Posts: 12139
Post Re: Free Stuff - Pretty Good Expl. of the OWS crowd...
Source?

While in YOUR opinion it may be a "Pretty Good Expl. of the OWS crowd..." it really isn't and IMO your constant droning of this information just shows your ignorance as to what the OWS peeps are really about (I've posted links/sources several times with NO rebuttals), but no worries I don't expect you and those like you to actually read and research it, just keep on passing the corporate line.

PS: Also, shouldn't this be in the OWS thread? Why start another topic?

_________________
Quote:
Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right....


November 21st, 2011, 10:05 am
Profile
Post Re: Free Stuff - Pretty Good Expl. of the OWS crowd...
Wags, you don't need a "source" for something that states your beliefs. I'm not saying that "this expert" thinks the OWS crowd stands for the above statements, I'm saying that this is what I think the OWS crowd stands for. I think it is a good summary of what they want, and the problems with what they want. It rings true to me in so many ways. You can't argue the problem with the legitimacy of the claim that "the majority of Americans want to tax the rich more..." That IS by definition a majority of people stating that they want someone else to pay their bills, but somehow that's over looked for some ridiculous argument of "Democracy."

You've posted a couple of articulate positions from a SMALL HANDFUL of people that are more inline with mainstream America. Much, much more of the movement has the mind-set I depict below. Did you go down to Occupy Detroit? I did, RIDICULOUS!!! Have you watched the interviews or looked at the ridiculous signs these idiots have at their "movement" rallys/protests?


November 21st, 2011, 3:15 pm
Player of the Year - Defense

Joined: September 13th, 2007, 12:43 pm
Posts: 2698
Post Re: Free Stuff - Pretty Good Expl. of the OWS crowd...
This is both ironic and entirely wrong.

Its ironic, because really OWS at its core represents a hatred of people who are getting "free stuff"--ie, bailed out mega banks.

Its wrong because the people who are getting the free stuff (I assume by this you mean welfare babies) are not the ones protesting. The people protesting are largely middle class white kids who don't get welfare.

EDIT:

This piece may be an accurate picture of say, Greece. But isn't of the US. In Europe, they're actually cutting benefits (or strongly threatening too) here, we haven't cut anything nor have we promised to. OWS is about a general sense that the American Dream and fairness are dead in the US.

EDIT2:

I should add that I don't support movement. However, I hate gross oversimplifications, especially ones like this where the author doesn't even "get it."


November 22nd, 2011, 10:02 pm
Profile
Post Re: Free Stuff - Pretty Good Expl. of the OWS crowd...
What about "free stuff" like forgiveness of debt, student loans, etc. A lot of these kids are middle class kids, but check out of many of them are collecting unemployment, and have foodstamps. You'll find that the majority of these hippie wannabees definitely want "free stuff." They want a large nanny state, "free healthcare," entitlement programs, etc. They want to live without making a living.

And still, I would love for someone to address the philosophical problem with the "majority" of "Americans" wanting to tax "the rich" more... Again, I think the majority off all of us would vote for someone else to pay a higher percentage of their bills... Ridiculous...


November 28th, 2011, 12:23 pm
RIP Killer
User avatar

Joined: August 6th, 2004, 9:21 am
Posts: 9494
Location: Dallas
Post Re: Free Stuff - Pretty Good Expl. of the OWS crowd...
I've always found it funny that this movement was started by a bunch of Canadians. They must be laughing their @$$es off at us Yanks!

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

_________________
Image
LB Tweet


November 28th, 2011, 12:32 pm
Profile WWW
Modmin Dude
User avatar

Joined: December 31st, 2004, 9:55 am
Posts: 12139
Post Re: Free Stuff - Pretty Good Expl. of the OWS crowd...
wjb21ndtown wrote:
What about "free stuff" like forgiveness of debt, student loans, etc. A lot of these kids are middle class kids, but check out of many of them are collecting unemployment, and have foodstamps. You'll find that the majority of these hippie wannabees definitely want "free stuff." They want a large nanny state, "free healthcare," entitlement programs, etc. They want to live without making a living.
Still waiting for sources of these "facts"

wjb21ndtown wrote:
And still, I would love for someone to address the philosophical problem with the "majority" of "Americans" wanting to tax "the rich" more... Again, I think the majority off all of us would vote for someone else to pay a higher percentage of their bills... Ridiculous...

This has been discussed adnaseum, perhaps you missed it. Try searching the forums.

_________________
Quote:
Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right....


November 28th, 2011, 12:39 pm
Profile
Post Re: Free Stuff - Pretty Good Expl. of the OWS crowd...
TheRealWags wrote:
wjb21ndtown wrote:
What about "free stuff" like forgiveness of debt, student loans, etc. A lot of these kids are middle class kids, but check out of many of them are collecting unemployment, and have foodstamps. You'll find that the majority of these hippie wannabees definitely want "free stuff." They want a large nanny state, "free healthcare," entitlement programs, etc. They want to live without making a living.
Still waiting for sources of these "facts"

wjb21ndtown wrote:
And still, I would love for someone to address the philosophical problem with the "majority" of "Americans" wanting to tax "the rich" more... Again, I think the majority off all of us would vote for someone else to pay a higher percentage of their bills... Ridiculous...

This has been discussed adnaseum, perhaps you missed it. Try searching the forums.


Wags, look at their damn signs! "Forgive Student Loans" is a common one, "Forgive Credit Card Debt," "Credit Cards Enslave Us," etc. Just because the left-wing media doesn't "write" about it, it doesn't mean that it doesn't exist. Listen to the Youtube videos of these clowns. They want to live on the street for free, eat for free, be taken care of for free, and they cry "FOUL!" when someone kicks them out of a park. I can't go sleep at Grosse Pointes City Hall whenever I want, why should they get to in the name of some "protest." The act of sleeping isn't part of the protest, it doesn't inhibit their speech to make them go home at night. Does it show a stronger stance? Sure, does it "inhibit" thier message? HELL NO! FFS! You can't argue that a "movent" doesn't want free stuff when the movement is TAKING free stuff. They're getting free food, free stays, free clothing, and they want MORE. They're TAKING from the parks, land owners, businesses, and cities and providing NOTHING in return. They've cost the City of NY something like $14 million already, and that's only "real cost," not aggregate costs to businesses.


You show me where the idea of taxing the rich is akin to having other people pay your bills on here. The idea of taxing the rich is all over this board, but the idea that it really is just passing your bills onto another sect of society is largely over-looked.


November 28th, 2011, 12:58 pm
Modmin Dude
User avatar

Joined: December 31st, 2004, 9:55 am
Posts: 12139
Post Re: Free Stuff - Pretty Good Expl. of the OWS crowd...
wjb21ndtown wrote:
Wags, look at their damn signs! "Forgive Student Loans" is a common one, "Forgive Credit Card Debt," "Credit Cards Enslave Us," etc. Just because the left-wing media doesn't "write" about it, it doesn't mean that it doesn't exist. Listen to the Youtube videos of these clowns. They want to live on the street for free, eat for free, be taken care of for free, and they cry "FOUL!" when someone kicks them out of a park. I can't go sleep at Grosse Pointes City Hall whenever I want, why should they get to in the name of some "protest." The act of sleeping isn't part of the protest, it doesn't inhibit their speech to make them go home at night. Does it show a stronger stance? Sure, does it "inhibit" thier message? HELL NO! FFS! You can't argue that a "movent" doesn't want free stuff when the movement is TAKING free stuff. They're getting free food, free stays, free clothing, and they want MORE. They're TAKING from the parks, land owners, businesses, and cities and providing NOTHING in return. They've cost the City of NY something like $14 million already, and that's only "real cost," not aggregate costs to businesses.
Are there SOME people as you describe? Yes, of course, however I don't see where they are in the MAJORITY. That is where I have issue with what you and sly and others are spewing; your knowingly taking the minority and trying to say that is the majority opinion. That would be akin to someone taking what the racist TEA partiers and saying that is what all TEA partiers want.
ImageImageImage
Sadly those who share your opinion can't seem to grasp this.

_________________
Quote:
Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right....


November 28th, 2011, 1:36 pm
Profile
Modmin Dude
User avatar

Joined: December 31st, 2004, 9:55 am
Posts: 12139
Post Re: Free Stuff - Pretty Good Expl. of the OWS crowd...
wjb21ndtown wrote:
You show me where the idea of taxing the rich is akin to having other people pay your bills on here. The idea of taxing the rich is all over this board, but the idea that it really is just passing your bills onto another sect of society is largely over-looked.
Ok, perhaps we need to back up on this topic as I'm not sure exactly what you're asking for here. Are you wanting to know why some people are in favor of raising taxes on a subsection of our population? or are you saying that those that are in favor of raising taxes are doing so just so they can have 'free stuff'?

_________________
Quote:
Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right....


November 28th, 2011, 1:39 pm
Profile
Post Re: Free Stuff - Pretty Good Expl. of the OWS crowd...
TheRealWags wrote:
wjb21ndtown wrote:
You show me where the idea of taxing the rich is akin to having other people pay your bills on here. The idea of taxing the rich is all over this board, but the idea that it really is just passing your bills onto another sect of society is largely over-looked.
Ok, perhaps we need to back up on this topic as I'm not sure exactly what you're asking for here. Are you wanting to know why some people are in favor of raising taxes on a subsection of our population? or are you saying that those that are in favor of raising taxes are doing so just so they can have 'free stuff'?



My whole point is that the whole argument that the "majority of Americans" want to raise taxes on the rich is disingenuous. Asking "Would you like the top 1%, 10%, etc. to pay more taxes?" is the SAME THING as asking "Would you like someone else to pay your bills for you?" Of course the majority are going to say "yes."


November 28th, 2011, 2:46 pm
Modmin Dude
User avatar

Joined: December 31st, 2004, 9:55 am
Posts: 12139
Post Re: Free Stuff - Pretty Good Expl. of the OWS crowd...
wjb21ndtown wrote:
TheRealWags wrote:
wjb21ndtown wrote:
You show me where the idea of taxing the rich is akin to having other people pay your bills on here. The idea of taxing the rich is all over this board, but the idea that it really is just passing your bills onto another sect of society is largely over-looked.
Ok, perhaps we need to back up on this topic as I'm not sure exactly what you're asking for here. Are you wanting to know why some people are in favor of raising taxes on a subsection of our population? or are you saying that those that are in favor of raising taxes are doing so just so they can have 'free stuff'?



My whole point is that the whole argument that the "majority of Americans" want to raise taxes on the rich is disingenuous. Asking "Would you like the top 1%, 10%, etc. to pay more taxes?" is the SAME THING as asking "Would you like someone else to pay your bills for you?" Of course the majority are going to say "yes."

So, basically what you're saying is that in humans, the human condition will usually take over? Um, ok I guess. Seems a bit redundant to me, unless you're just wanting to vent about the human condition.........

All that being said, I'm quite sure the reports and statistics coming out about how those in the top 1% have seem their personal income increase substantially while those in the middle have seen their income stagnate, has something to do with that thought process as well. And yes, the top 1% also includes our elected political heroes so they too are part of the problem; is it no wonder then that they will never vote to increase their own taxes???

_________________
Quote:
Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right....


November 28th, 2011, 2:53 pm
Profile
Post Re: Free Stuff - Pretty Good Expl. of the OWS crowd...
TheRealWags wrote:
wjb21ndtown wrote:
TheRealWags wrote:
wjb21ndtown wrote:
You show me where the idea of taxing the rich is akin to having other people pay your bills on here. The idea of taxing the rich is all over this board, but the idea that it really is just passing your bills onto another sect of society is largely over-looked.
Ok, perhaps we need to back up on this topic as I'm not sure exactly what you're asking for here. Are you wanting to know why some people are in favor of raising taxes on a subsection of our population? or are you saying that those that are in favor of raising taxes are doing so just so they can have 'free stuff'?



My whole point is that the whole argument that the "majority of Americans" want to raise taxes on the rich is disingenuous. Asking "Would you like the top 1%, 10%, etc. to pay more taxes?" is the SAME THING as asking "Would you like someone else to pay your bills for you?" Of course the majority are going to say "yes."

So, basically what you're saying is that in humans, the human condition will usually take over? Um, ok I guess. Seems a bit redundant to me, unless you're just wanting to vent about the human condition.........

All that being said, I'm quite sure the reports and statistics coming out about how those in the top 1% have seem their personal income increase substantially while those in the middle have seen their income stagnate, has something to do with that thought process as well. And yes, the top 1% also includes our elected political heroes so they too are part of the problem; is it no wonder then that they will never vote to increase their own taxes???


I would like to see how many of our political leaders are actually in the top 1%. I think you'd be shocked. Some have married into it (McCain, Kerry), but I think most are more in the top 7-20% range.

I'm not complaining about the human condition, I'm complaining that anyone would make that argument in support of going forward with the tax hike. The fact that "the majority of Americans" want it should be moot, of course they do, it's something for nothing.

The point has been made over and over, sure the top 1% have seen their income go up, but their has also been a lot of transition within that "top 1%." "The top 1%" isn't one set group of people, as the Left like to pretend. They basically are portraying this as if one group is preying upon the rest of society and prospering by it, but the truth of the matter is that the top 1% is a transient group and that group of the people doing the best is just outperforming everyone else. The Left seeks to bring them back down to our level, but not by raising everyone else up to that level, but by bringing them down. That just seems silly to me. It's like putting ankel weights on Olympians to even out the competition.


November 28th, 2011, 3:05 pm
Commissioner of the NFL – Roger Goodell
User avatar

Joined: August 7th, 2004, 4:47 am
Posts: 10943
Location: Sterling Heights, MI
Post Re: Free Stuff - Pretty Good Expl. of the OWS crowd...
Here ya go, wjb:

Net Worth

Issa, Darrell House R CA $448,125,017
McCaul, Michael House R TX $380,411,527
Kerry, John Senate D MA $231,722,794
Warner, Mark Senate D VA $192,730,605
Kohl, Herb Senate D WI $173,538,010
Polis, Jared House D CO $143,218,562
Buchanan, Vernon House R FL $136,152,641
Pelosi, Nancy House D CA $101,123,032
Rockefeller, Jay Senate D WV $99,057,011
Lautenberg, Frank R. Senate D NJ $85,572,116
Blumenthal, Richard Senate D CT $73,151,590
Feinstein, Dianne Senate D CA $69,046,622
Corker, Bob Senate R TN $59,550,022
Risch, James E. Senate R ID $54,088,026
Marchant, Kenny House R TX $49,340,275
Miller, Gary House R CA $46,008,028
Frelinghuysen, Rodney House R NJ $42,900,594
Renacci, James B. House R OH $42,060,709
Lowey, Nita M. House D NY $41,210,018
Kelly, Mike House R PA $34,612,518
Franks, Trent House R AZ $33,925,002
Berg, Richard A. House R ND $33,562,590
Black, Diane Lynn House R TN $31,272,522
Maloney, Carolyn B. House D NY $28,605,505
Petri, Tom House R WI $28,106,012
Hanna, Richard L House R NY $27,837,562
McConnell, Mitch Senate R KY $27,213,024
Farenthold, Blake House R TX $26,654,549
McCaskill, Claire Senate D MO $26,511,109
Johnson, Ron Senate R WI $22,949,507
Pearce, Steve House R NM $22,639,007
Alexander, Lamar Senate R TN $22,538,024
Rigell, Scott House R VA $21,969,526
Hoeven, John Senate R ND $21,622,050
Campbell, John House R CA $20,731,033
Snowe, Olympia J. Senate R ME $19,348,026
Hagan, Kay R. Senate D NC $18,750,305
Sensenbrenner Jr., F. James House R WI $18,730,850
DeLauro, Rosa L. House D CT $16,626,008
Harkin, Tom Senate D IA $16,597,062
Upton, Fred House R MI $16,288,608
Bingaman, Jeff Senate D NM $16,251,135
McCain, John Senate R AZ $16,017,639
Hayworth, Nan House R NY $15,905,120
Sessions, Jeff Senate R AL $15,842,033
Doggett, Lloyd House D TX $15,008,544
Lummis, Cynthia Marie House R WY $14,822,011
Berkley, Shelley House D NV $13,662,359
Speier, Jackie House D CA $12,517,035
Bennet, Michael F. Senate D CO $12,225,513
Price, Tom House R GA $12,204,367
Isakson, Johnny Senate R GA $11,975,057
Neugebauer, Randy House R TX $11,553,036
Inhofe, James M. Senate R OK $11,288,027
Nelson, Ben Senate D NE $10,180,548
Fleming, John House R LA $10,172,792
Yarmuth, John A. House D KY $9,608,004
Hartzler, Vicky House R MO $8,894,512
Whitehouse, Sheldon Senate D RI $8,883,112
Portman, Rob Senate R OH $8,804,534
McKinley, David B. House R WV $8,777,538
Franken, Al Senate D MN $8,747,525
Dreier, David House R CA $8,496,043
Shelby, Richard C. Senate R AL $8,341,022
Landry, Jeffrey M. House R LA $8,205,506
Flores, William House R TX $7,924,008
Herger, Wally House R CA $7,535,509
Cooper, Jim House D TN $7,472,020
Camp, Dave House R MI $7,292,073
Manchin, Joe Senate D WV $7,177,543
Runyan, Jon House R NJ $7,053,008
Garamendi, John House D CA $6,948,503
Wyden, Ron Senate D OR $6,847,018
Reid, Harry Senate D NV $6,806,026
Schmidt, Jean House R OH $6,765,026
Tipton, Scott House R CO $6,506,537
Bass, Charles House R NH $6,438,010
Schrader, Kurt House D OR $6,401,531
Mica, John L. House R FL $6,401,005
Shuler, Heath House D NC $6,275,511
Schweikert, David House R AZ $6,165,011
Cantwell, Maria Senate D WA $6,163,505
Ross, Dennis House R FL $6,137,503
Webb, James Senate D VA $6,131,593
Foxx, Virginia House R NC $5,928,518
Barrasso, John A. Senate R WY $5,730,007
Benishek, Daniel J. House R MI $5,645,540
Biggert, Judy House R IL $5,638,531
Cantor, Eric House R VA $5,471,054
Stearns, Cliff House R FL $5,458,014
Bartlett, Roscoe G. House R MD $5,306,008
Coons, Chris Senate D DE $5,281,178
Hutchison, Kay Bailey Senate R TX $5,243,540
Conaway, Mike House R TX $5,080,558
Latham, Tom House R IA $5,025,421
Rehberg, Denny House R MT $4,988,504
Gingrey, Phil House R GA $4,960,015
Johanns, Michael O. Senate R NE $4,941,519
Blumenauer, Earl House D OR $4,924,520
Coats, Daniel R. Senate R IN $4,827,527
Carper, Tom Senate D DE $4,607,078
Tsongas, Niki House D MA $4,566,021
Green, Al House D TX $4,532,505
Crenshaw, Ander House R FL $4,479,509
Sessions, Pete House R TX $4,420,525
Keating, William R. House D MA $4,415,026
Welch, Peter House D VT $4,396,553
Himes, Jim House D CT $4,324,025
Boehner, John House R OH $4,092,053
Stark, Pete House D CA $3,963,507
Hatch, Orrin G. Senate R UT $3,962,048
Smith, Lamar House R TX $3,925,560
Mulvaney, John Michael House R SC $3,912,539
Calvert, Ken House R CA $3,900,002
Aderholt, Robert B. House R AL $3,879,009
Ribble, Reid House R WI $3,845,064
Rooney, Tom House R FL $3,784,003
Nelson, Bill Senate D FL $3,765,503
Barrow, John House D GA $3,758,001
McCarthy, Carolyn House D NY $3,753,658
Cole, Tom House R OK $3,737,538
Blunt, Roy Senate R MO $3,717,509
Lance, Leonard House R NJ $3,706,030
Rogers, Hal House R KY $3,683,841
Costa, Jim House D CA $3,614,503
Paul, Ron House R TX $3,576,519
Dold, Robert House R IL $3,545,509
Rothman, Steven R. House D NJ $3,485,529
Cardin, Ben Senate D MD $3,477,540
Boxer, Barbara Senate D CA $3,449,004
Scott, Tim House R SC $3,432,500
Luetkemeyer, Blaine House R MO $3,407,501
Boozman, John Senate R AR $3,405,505
Bonner, Jo House R AL $3,402,509
Pascrell Jr., Bill House D NJ $3,386,520
Kingston, Jack House R GA $3,357,262
Owens, Bill House D NY $3,306,015
Dingell, John D. House D MI $3,250,546
Toomey, Pat Senate R PA $3,250,534
Frank, Barney House D MA $3,236,534
Denham, Jeff House R CA $3,200,000
Coburn, Tom Senate R OK $3,191,118
Inouye, Daniel K. Senate D HI $3,186,509
Grassley, Chuck Senate R IA $3,182,541
Walden, Greg House R OR $2,957,016
McGovern, James P. House D MA $2,853,505
Buerkle, Ann Marie House R NY $2,850,501
Schwartz, Allyson House D PA $2,830,021
Southerland, Steve House R FL $2,826,001
Whitfield, Ed House R KY $2,794,523
Harris, Andy House R MD $2,787,525
Forbes, J. Randy House R VA $2,749,302
Fleischmann, Charles J. House R TN $2,723,807
Landrieu, Mary L. Senate D LA $2,685,511
Price, David House D NC $2,665,539
Carter, John House R TX $2,617,499
Roe, Phil House R TN $2,611,376
Cohen, Stephen Ira House D TN $2,589,537
Shaheen, Jeanne Senate D NH $2,579,507
Udall, Tom Senate D NM $2,551,518
Sanchez, Loretta House D CA $2,466,000
Conrad, Kent Senate D ND $2,454,021
Rahall, Nick House D WV $2,445,377
Heller, Dean Senate R NV $2,426,114
Peters, Gary House D MI $2,420,582
Long, Billy House R MO $2,406,516
Slaughter, Louise M. House D NY $2,387,009
Davis, Susan A. House D CA $2,383,525
Hirono, Mazie K. House D HI $2,362,516
Graves, Tom House R GA $2,339,007
Latta, Robert E. House R OH $2,298,017
Begich, Mark Senate D AK $2,272,023
Rogers, Mike D. House R AL $2,252,508
Farr, Sam House D CA $2,114,510
DeFazio, Peter House D OR $2,104,008
Cochran, Thad Senate R MS $2,100,539
Ryan, Paul House R WI $2,067,050
Coble, Howard House R NC $2,046,052
Lipinski, Daniel House D IL $2,045,029
Connolly, Gerry House D VA $2,001,523
Langevin, Jim House D RI $1,988,011
Lieberman, Joe Senate D CT $1,981,541
Cassidy, Bill House R LA $1,972,526
Simpson, Mike House R ID $1,924,838
Chu, Judy House D CA $1,917,012
Burgess, Michael House R TX $1,903,542
Hanabusa, Colleen House D HI $1,888,506
Goodlatte, Bob House R VA $1,884,522
Ruppersberger, Dutch House D MD $1,855,522
Levin, Sander House D MI $1,846,624
Hensarling, Jeb House R TX $1,841,512
Eshoo, Anna House D CA $1,841,505
Burton, Dan House R IN $1,819,009
Scott, Austin House R GA $1,814,872
Bachmann, Michele House R MN $1,783,508
Gutierrez, Luis V. House D IL $1,774,507
Boren, Dan House D OK $1,768,008
Butterfield, G. K. House D NC $1,759,135
Capito, Shelley Moore House R WV $1,732,028
Sherman, Brad House D CA $1,731,008
Thompson, Mike House D CA $1,730,504
Levin, Carl Senate D MI $1,694,508
Murkowski, Lisa Senate R AK $1,669,020
Vitter, David Senate R LA $1,640,530
Merkley, Jeff Senate D OR $1,640,511
Brady, Robert A. House D PA $1,640,503
Johnson, Timothy V. House R IL $1,636,015
Gallegly, Elton House R CA $1,633,509
Becerra, Xavier House D CA $1,588,528
Burr, Richard Senate R NC $1,584,080
Lofgren, Zoe House D CA $1,555,518
Brown, Scott P. Senate R MA $1,542,594
Holt, Rush House D NJ $1,531,005
Markey, Edward J. House D MA $1,494,512
Matsui, Doris O. House D CA $1,467,010
Udall, Mark Senate D CO $1,405,524
Olson, Pete House R TX $1,397,017
Cravaack, Chip House R MN $1,394,009
Barletta, Louis J. House R PA $1,391,551
Boustany Jr., Charles W. House R LA $1,384,945
Rodgers, Cathy McMorris House R WA $1,338,009
Tiberi, Patrick J. House R OH $1,332,015
Wilson, Frederica S. House D FL $1,329,006
Bucshon, Larry D. House R IN $1,318,526
Reed, Tom House R NY $1,297,505
Gibbs, Bob House R OH $1,296,519
Bishop, Timothy H. House D NY $1,283,002
Bilbray, Brian P. House R CA $1,272,509
DeGette, Diana House D CO $1,267,012
Capuano, Michael E. House D MA $1,262,011
Rangel, Charles B. House D NY $1,252,009
Visclosky, Pete House D IN $1,225,012
Shuster, Bill House R PA $1,214,516
Berman, Howard L. House D CA $1,181,670
Castor, Kathy House D FL $1,164,017
Enzi, Mike Senate R WY $1,159,033
Miller, Candice S. House R MI $1,157,011
Waxman, Henry A. House D CA $1,150,510
Hall, Ralph M. House R TX $1,150,003
Tester, Jon Senate D MT $1,141,002
Palazzo, Steven House R MS $1,126,010
Olver, John W. House D MA $1,119,509
Graves, Sam House R MO $1,108,005
Durbin, Dick Senate D IL $1,099,550
Coffman, Mike House R CO $1,075,002
Pastor, Ed House D AZ $1,072,005
Boswell, Leonard L. House D IA $1,067,501
Schiff, Adam House D CA $1,052,016
Roskam, Peter House R IL $1,040,523
Waters, Maxine House D CA $1,013,009
Gillibrand, Kirsten Senate D NY $998,003
Akaka, Daniel K. Senate D HI $990,504
Schilling, Bobby House R IL $988,503
Gosar, Paul House R AZ $982,501
Perlmutter, Edwin G. House D CO $967,519
Cicilline, David N. House D RI $966,001
Cardoza, Dennis House D CA $964,512
Hastings, Doc House R WA $962,006
Ros-Lehtinen, Ileana House R FL $957,504
Matheson, Jim House D UT $956,512
Lee, Sheila Jackson House D TX $935,005
Murray, Patty Senate D WA $916,509
Kind, Ron House D WI $909,510
Watt, Melvin L. House D NC $905,021
Cleaver, Emanuel House D MO $891,506
Graham, Lindsey Senate R SC $881,786
Stivers, Steve House R OH $877,019
Giffords, Gabrielle House D AZ $865,516
Duncan, Jeff House R SC $864,507
Ayotte, Kelly A. Senate R NH $863,506
Ackerman, Gary House D NY $862,510
Mack, Connie House R FL $856,036
Schumer, Charles E. Senate D NY $851,009
Mack, Mary Bono House R CA $848,035
Quayle, Ben House R AZ $846,544
Roberts, Pat Senate R KS $845,022
Young, Don House R AK $840,003
Manzullo, Don House R IL $828,503
Johnson, Tim Senate D SD $828,017
Cummings, Elijah E. House D MD $815,502
Hinchey, Maurice House D NY $800,509
Wilson, Joe House R SC $796,003
Bachus, Spencer House R AL $785,504
Canseco, Francisco House R TX $784,517
Turner, Michael R. House R OH $780,535
Paul, Rand Senate R KY $774,009
Thompson, Bennie G. House D MS $773,013
Murphy, Tim House R PA $768,027
Moran, Jerry Senate R KS $768,009
McDermott, Jim House D WA $767,756
Fudge, Marcia L. House D OH $764,006
LoBiondo, Frank A. House R NJ $758,506
Brooks, Mo House R AL $755,023
Pingree, Chellie House D ME $750,000
Filner, Bob House D CA $742,008
Brown, Sherrod Senate D OH $730,005
Klobuchar, Amy Senate D MN $724,514
Crapo, Mike Senate R ID $722,664
Nugent, Richard B. House R FL $709,001
Dicks, Norm House D WA $706,003
McCotter, Thaddeus G. House R MI $677,018
Kyl, Jon L. Senate R AZ $676,736
Lugar, Richard G. Senate R IN $670,508
Miller, George House D CA $668,006
Chandler, Ben House D KY $654,006
Lucas, Frank D. House R OK $650,501
Chabot, Steve House R OH $643,515
Honda, Mike House D CA $639,505
Tierney, John F. House D MA $636,007
Deutch, Ted House D FL $635,007
Payne, Donald M. House D NJ $628,006
Lynch, Stephen F. House D MA $623,503
Sutton, Betty Sue House D OH $613,511
Nunnelee, Alan House R MS $612,005
Kildee, Dale E. House D MI $606,004
Shimkus, John M. House R IL $589,503
Cuellar, Henry House D TX $589,004
Broun Jr., Paul House R GA $584,509
Guthrie, Steven Brett House R KY $582,015
Reed, Jack Senate D RI $568,521
Amash, Justin House R MI $568,007
Baldwin, Tammy House D WI $564,502
Heck, Joe House R NV $561,504
Huizenga, Bill House R MI $560,007
Grimm, Michael House R NY $560,000
Brady, Kevin House R TX $551,515
Granger, Kay House R TX $548,007
Andrews, Robert E. House D NJ $547,504
Holden, Tim House D PA $547,010
Kaptur, Marcy House D OH $537,008
Pitts, Joe House R PA $531,003
Michaud, Mike House D ME $524,011
Posey, Bill House R FL $523,005
Green, Gene House D TX $522,503
Carney, John House D DE $517,515
Sarbanes, John House D MD $517,507
Chaffetz, Jason House R UT $513,006
Jenkins, Lynn House R KS $510,013
Desjarlais, Scott Eugene House R TN $501,502
Roybal-Allard, Lucille House D CA $501,006
Loebsack, David House D IA $499,008
Critz, Mark House D PA $492,508
Woolsey, Lynn House D CA $490,505
Emerson, Jo Ann House R MO $490,503
LaTourette, Steven C. House R OH $490,502
Paulsen, Erik House R MN $487,017
Roby, Martha House R AL $482,511
Rokita, Todd House R IN $478,515
Pallone Jr., Frank House D NJ $473,525
Wolf, Frank R. House R VA $472,776
Kline, John House R MN $471,006
Thompson, Glenn House R PA $467,501
Alexander, Rodney House R LA $465,502
Davis, Danny K. House D IL $460,507
Bass, Karen House D CA $458,002
Bilirakis, Gus House R FL $454,016
Terry, Lee House R NE $452,020
Johnson, Bill House R OH $450,026
Braley, Bruce House D IA $435,508
Webster, Daniel House R FL $430,504
Sanders, Bernie Senate I VT $429,004
Menendez, Robert Senate D NJ $423,502
Thune, John Senate R SD $423,011
Dent, Charlie House R PA $420,023
McHenry, Patrick House R NC $418,006
Duncan Jr., John J. House R TN $414,511
Smith, Adam House D WA $407,507
Wittman, Rob House R VA $405,007
Cornyn, John Senate R TX $392,506
Lee, Barbara House D CA $392,503
Larsen, Rick House D WA $390,511
Clyburn, James E. House D SC $388,267
Thornberry, Mac House R TX $386,502
Scott, David House D GA $383,001
Rubio, Marco Senate R FL $379,505
Rohrabacher, Dana House R CA $375,000
Woodall, Rob House R GA $373,503
Courtney, Joe House D CT $364,010
Reichert, Dave House R WA $361,504
Casey, Bob Senate D PA $361,009
Garrett, Scott House R NJ $354,507
Blackburn, Marsha House R TN $349,011
Costello, Jerry F. House D IL $347,502
Royce, Ed House R CA $345,007
Chambliss, Saxby Senate R GA $337,504
Culberson, John House R TX $337,501
Mikulski, Barbara A. Senate D MD $336,508
Smith, Adrian House R NE $330,006
Carnahan, Russ House D MO $328,001
Inslee, Jay House D WA $323,511
Clarke, Hansen House D MI $304,004
Ross, Mike House D AR $304,004
McCarthy, Kevin House R CA $299,508
Hollen, Chris Van House D MD $296,503
Westmoreland, Lynn A. House R GA $291,001
Huelskamp, Tim House R KS $287,007
Larson, John B. House D CT $280,004
Altmire, Jason House D PA $279,504
Jackson Jr., Jesse House D IL $276,507
Pompeo, Mike House R KS $267,514
Moran, Jim House D VA $266,509
Rogers, Mike House R MI $263,505
Womack, Steve House R AR $263,504
Peterson, Collin C. House D MN $263,005
Fitzpatrick, Michael G. House R PA $258,001
Nunes, Devin House R CA $258,001
Fortenberry, Jeffrey Lane House R NE $257,503
Meehan, Patrick L. House R PA $250,009
Fattah, Chaka House D PA $250,001
Miller, Brad House D NC $248,514
Collins, Susan Senate R ME $247,502
Walz, Timothy J. House D MN $247,502
Guinta, Frank House R NH $246,007
Jordan, James D. House R OH $240,504
King, Steven A. House R IA $240,001
Towns, Edolphus House D NY $239,506
Austria, Steve C. House R OH $231,004
Walberg, Tim House R MI $225,511
Jones Jr., Walter B. House R NC $224,503
Miller, Jeff House R FL $223,501
Schakowsky, Jan House D IL $223,012
Sanchez, Linda House D CA $218,009
Lankford, James House R OK $217,509
Crowley, Joseph House D NY $211,009
Scott, Robert C. House D VA $209,025
Griffith, Morgan House R VA $203,501
Engel, Eliot L. House D NY $199,002
Lewis, Jerry House R CA $195,000
Ryan, Tim House D OH $191,502
Sires, Albio House D NJ $188,503
West, Allen B. House R FL $176,003
Doyle, Mike House D PA $175,000
Gibson, Chris House R NY $175,000
Sullivan, John House R OK $175,000
Donnelly, Joe House D IN $174,005
Grijalva, Raul M. House D AZ $163,504
Myrick, Sue House R NC $162,004
Akin, Todd House R MO $160,508
Crawford, Rick House R AR $158,001
Harper, Gregg House R MS $158,001
King, Pete House R NY $158,001
Gerlach, Jim House R PA $154,003
Higgins, Brian M. House D NY $146,005
Kinzinger, Adam House R IL $137,504
Poe, Ted House R TX $136,507
Wicker, Roger Senate R MS $133,008
Leahy, Patrick Senate D VT $129,503
Lamborn, Douglas L. House R CO $129,503
Neal, Richard E. House D MA $126,505
McIntyre, Mike House D NC $124,503
McKeon, Howard P. House R CA $117,500
Young, C. W. Bill House R FL $115,501
Capps, Lois House D CA $113,006
Gardner, Cory House R CO $105,506
Davis, Geoff House R KY $105,502
Clarke, Yvette D. House D NY $105,003
Schock, Aaron House R IL $100,913
Hurt, Robert House R VA $99,002
Kissell, Larry House D NC $94,004
Murphy, Christopher S. House D CT $90,503
Pence, Mike House R IN $90,007
Kirk, Mark Senate R IL $89,002
McCollum, Betty House D MN $88,005
Baucus, Max Senate D MT $85,005
Platts, Todd House R PA $84,007
Barton, Joe House R TX $81,002
Marino, Tom House R PA $75,478
Lewis, John House D GA $72,004
Heinrich, Martin House D NM $69,507
Flake, Jeff House R AZ $65,001
Young, Todd House R IN $65,001
McClintock, Tom House R CA $64,502
Gonzalez, Charlie A. House D TX $58,501
Hoyer, Steny H. House D MD $57,002
Gowdy, Trey House R SC $56,502
Johnson, Sam House R TX $48,501
Smith, Chris House R NJ $45,967
Quigley, Mike House D IL $42,500
DeMint, James W. Senate R SC $40,501
Bishop, Rob House R UT $40,501
Lujan, Ben R. House D NM $40,501
Moore, Gwen House D WI $40,002
Lungren, Dan House R CA $36,001
Kucinich, Dennis J. House D OH $33,503
Hultgren, Randy House R IL $32,500
Serrano, Jose E. House D NY $32,500
Clay Jr., William L. House D MO $32,002
Edwards, Donna House D MD $30,921
Nadler, Jerrold House D NY $28,001
Baca, Joe House D CA $24,502
Walsh, Joe House R IL $24,502
Richmond, Cedric L. House D LA $19,001
Adams, Sandy House R FL $17,002
Lee, Mike Senate R UT $16,001
McNerney, Jerry House D CA $9,001
Johnson, Eddie Bernice House D TX $8,501
Pryor, Mark Senate D AR $8,500
Herrera, Jaime House R WA $8,000
Reyes, Silvestre House D TX $8,000
Rivera, David House R FL $8,000
Tonko, Paul House D NY $8,000
Brown, Corrine House D FL $3,501
Hunter, Duncan D. House R CA $0
Johnson, Hank House D GA $0
Meeks, Gregory W. House D NY $0
Rush, Bobby L. House D IL $0
Ellison, Keith House D MN -$14,497
Scalise, Steve House R LA -$20,498
Griffin, Tim House R AR -$24,498
Carson, Andre House D IN -$25,998
Schultz, Debbie Wasserman House D FL -$27,496
Labrador, Raul House R ID -$31,998
Stabenow, Deborah Ann Senate D MI -$32,500
Diaz-Balart, Mario House R FL -$32,500
Israel, Steve House D NY -$55,000
Stutzman, Marlin A. House R IN -$84,495
Ellmers, Renee House R NC -$91,497
Yoder, Kevin W. House R KS -$91,998
Napolitano, Grace House D CA -$91,999
Noem, Kristi Lynn House R SD -$111,996
Conyers Jr., John House D MI -$120,001
Velazquez, Nydia M. House D NY -$146,999
Gohmert Jr., Louis B. House R TX -$150,001
Bishop Jr., Sanford D. House D GA -$159,496
Duffy, Sean P. House R WI -$167,497
Sewell, Terri House D AL -$173,493
Richardson, Laura House D CA -$383,496
Hinojosa, Ruben House D TX -$2,500,488
Fincher, Steve House R TN -$3,302,503
Hastings, Alcee L. House D FL -$4,732,002

_________________
Image


November 28th, 2011, 3:25 pm
Profile
Commissioner of the NFL – Roger Goodell
User avatar

Joined: August 7th, 2004, 4:47 am
Posts: 10943
Location: Sterling Heights, MI
Post Re: Free Stuff - Pretty Good Expl. of the OWS crowd...
"When the people find they can vote themselves money,
that will herald the end of the republic."


Quote by: Benjamin Franklin

_________________
Image


November 28th, 2011, 3:35 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 8 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware.