View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently December 18th, 2014, 1:26 pm

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
 Dan Orlovsky gets the call for Colts 
Modmin Dude

Post Dan Orlovsky gets the call for Colts
PFT wrote:
Dan Orlovsky gets the call for Colts
Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on November 29, 2011, 1:28 PM EST

Well, Dan Orlovsky has a chance to make history.

He can be the man that helps the Colts avoid 0-16. Or he can be the man who gets stuck as the starting quarterback on two different 0-16 teams.

Colts coach Jim Caldwell revealed Tuesday that Dan Orlovsky will take over for Curtis Painter as the team’s starter. Caldwell made the announcement at the press conference to fire coordinator Larry Coyer — the man Caldwell chose for the job in 2009.

Orlovsky is unlikely to help the Colts get a win over the next two weeks. Indianapolis heads to New England, and then Baltimore.

The Colts will have a better chance later in the season when they host the Titans and Texans before traveling to Jacksonville.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... for-colts/

Good luck Dan O, you're going to need it.

November 29th, 2011, 4:42 pm
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)

Post Re: Dan Orlovsky gets the call for Colts
Go Dan-O!

NEVER GIVE UP!

November 30th, 2011, 9:21 am
RIP Killer

And remember Dan, once you run out of the back of the endzone you can't still pass the ball downfield...

November 30th, 2011, 10:33 am
Profile WWW
1st Round Pick

Location: Cloudy Town, Minnesota. 763.18 miles from Ford Field
Pablo wrote:
And remember Dan, once you run out of the back of the endzone you can't still pass the ball downfield...

:lol:

Follow me on Twitter: @W2G4U

November 30th, 2011, 1:35 pm
Profile WWW
ST Coordinator – John Bonamego

Pablo wrote:

lmbo

November 30th, 2011, 6:48 pm

ok...just had a thought that made me feel really really bad about Dan-O......he could possibly be the only guy to ever start on two 0-16 teams.... #-o

November 30th, 2011, 8:16 pm
RIP Killer

regularjoe12 wrote:
ok...just had a thought that made me feel really really bad about Dan-O......he could possibly be the only guy to ever start on two 0-16 teams.... #-o

I think you just figured out where the "O" in Dan-"O" comes from... Nice one Joe!

November 30th, 2011, 10:47 pm
Profile WWW
Modmin Dude

Pablo wrote:
regularjoe12 wrote:

I think you just figured out where the "O" in Dan-"O" comes from... Nice one Joe!

Ernie Sims could be part of that too.......

December 1st, 2011, 9:04 am

I'm prolly the only one who thinks that if Drew Stanton got half of his starts, we would've won atleast 1 game that year. Screw Dan, he was a bum and embarrassed us and if they go 0-16, Dan O deserves that legacy(but i think IND will beat the Jags on the last game of the season

December 1st, 2011, 4:13 pm
1st Round Pick

Location: Cloudy Town, Minnesota. 763.18 miles from Ford Field
Killwill25 wrote:
I'm prolly the only one who thinks that if Drew Stanton got half of his starts, we would've won atleast 1 game that year. Screw Dan, he was a bum and embarrassed us and if they go 0-16, Dan O deserves that legacy(but i think IND will beat the Jags on the last game of the season

Dan-O sucks, and I hope that they go 0-16 really bad.

Follow me on Twitter: @W2G4U

December 7th, 2011, 11:27 pm
Profile WWW

Quote:

hmmm never knew there were Dan O haters out there. I dont understand either one of your posts. I respect the hell out of Dan O. The only chance at winning a game that season went out the window when Millen went down week 3 pretty much ensuring that the coaching staff was gone and when Mayhew traded Roy that sealed the deal although obviously both helped in the long run and were necessary moves. The players played hard though and that included Orlovsky, much better player than Culpepper at that point in both of their careers. I actually went to the one game they should have won at Soldier field which was a solid effort by Orlovsky but blown by Michael Gaines.

Anyway I think Dan O did enough in his run this season to get another job next season and I think he s better than a lot of No 2 that some teams used this year - Palko, Hanie,

January 6th, 2012, 10:18 pm
Rookie Player of the Year

The Legend wrote:
Quote:

hmmm never knew there were Dan O haters out there. I dont understand either one of your posts. I respect the hell out of Dan O. The only chance at winning a game that season went out the window when Millen went down week 3 pretty much ensuring that the coaching staff was gone and when Mayhew traded Roy that sealed the deal although obviously both helped in the long run and were necessary moves. The players played hard though and that included Orlovsky, much better player than Culpepper at that point in both of their careers. I actually went to the one game they should have won at Soldier field which was a solid effort by Orlovsky but blown by Michael Gaines.

Anyway I think Dan O did enough in his run this season to get another job next season and I think he s better than a lot of No 2 that some teams used this year - Palko, Hanie,

I'm with you--I always liked Dan O. Definitely not starter material, but a solid back-up for sure.

January 7th, 2012, 12:36 am

thelomasbrowns wrote:
The Legend wrote:
Quote:

I'm with you--I always liked Dan O. Definitely not starter material, but a solid back-up for sure.

+1

January 9th, 2012, 5:43 pm
Profile ICQ WWW
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]