View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently July 25th, 2014, 5:05 am

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Tis the season 
Player of the Year - Defense

Post Re: Tis the season
If your not a fan of guns or you don't shoot regularly, it might seem like shock to you. If you ever visit a range regularly, its pretty normal. I handle a barter deal with a local range, and it is not uncommon at all for children to be there with their parents. They held a wounded warrior fundraiser there recently where they loaded everything up with .22's and turned the entire range into a shooting gallery.

We have to remember that what you might think is extreme, is perfectly normal for others. If this was a Dick's Sporting Goods ad, then it might seem questionable since they market to a huge audience. No one would ever see this ad if CBS didn't make a big deal of it nationally.

The Concealed Carry repricocity ( I know i butchered the spelling) bill passed the house recently, so making this a national story is intended to spark outcry against guns to try to get it shot down. The media wouldn't give this free publicity unless there was agenda behind it.

December 1st, 2011, 12:13 am
Commissioner of the NFL – Roger Goodell

regularjoe12 wrote:
slybri19 wrote:
This thread is yet another example of political correctness run amok. Whatever happened to our 1st Amendment rights and freedom of expression? If someone wants to take a picture with Santa while holding their favorite assault weapon, who am I (or anybody else for that matter) to tell them that they can't?

oh yer not going Libtard are ya???

Nothing libtard about it at all. If liberals don't like guns, they don't want anyone to have them. If conservatives don't like guns, they simply don't buy one. Big difference.

regularjoe12 wrote:
I specifically said

Quote:
Look , i'm not calling for a banning, or saying they shouldn't do this or that.

gotcha!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I never said that you did, did I? My primary issue is with the libtard media that finds this politically incorrect and decided to get their panties in a bunch over it.

December 1st, 2011, 9:32 am
QB Coach

An unarmed society is a society that is easily controlled. At the same time, so is a dumb society. So if you put two and two together you can visibly see that there is a deliberate effort to:

1. dumb down our kids by P.E. standards
a) this has many facets and would hijack this thread
b) teacher merit pay
c) where is the parental responsibility?
d) how can we expect a teacher to teach a kid that comes in not
knowing anything? Case in point: Kindergarden teacher is supposed to teach kids pretty much 2nd grade level material, but the kids she has coming in can't recognize their name if written, don't know colors, numbers, and or alphabet. So now the teacher has to back track, taking away from students who do know their stuff, and try to catch up the others. AND if said students don't meet the level of satisfaction the teacher takes the hit! We regulate the teachers because we can control them, but not the parents that have them 16 hours out of every day.

2. Look at countries like England, and Australia that went through a time of disarming their country. The crime rate is well documented, that it increased. On top of that, there is legislation going on RIGHT NOW in Indiana, that if it passes will ALLOW U.S. Troops to be used against U.S. Citizens, and that is a violation of the Constitution, but of course it isn't making the mainstream news. I will try to look up the bill for you.

2 Chronicles 10:14, "if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land."

December 1st, 2011, 9:42 am
QB Coach

State of Indiana. S.1867 must be rejected and then re-issued less the wording giving any US President the authority to turn the Armed Forces against the citizens of the USA. This flies in the face of the constitution.

S.1773 will socialize the production of food and grant powers to the govern...ment that it has no right to have (China did something similar remember). S.968 is a violation of free speech plane and simple. Ask your Senator to please understand this one principle; the citizens of the USA are not willing to sacrifice freedom for the promise of security or fairness. Request that they vote these bills back to conference or reject them out of hand.

2 Chronicles 10:14, "if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land."

December 1st, 2011, 9:44 am
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2