View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently October 24th, 2014, 4:35 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 142 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 When is Suh going to learn 
QB Coach

Post Re: When is Suh going to learn
Sly,

Could I ask if you would like to have to relive the mistakes you've made, over and over, because someone won't let it drop? He is a figure head for this team, there is no doubt, but he has been tried, found guilty and punished, and now radio want's to keep getting in his head about this. Quite frankly, if I were Suh this would be the extent of my conversation, " You know, I made a big mistake on National television, and I've brought discredit to myself and to this team. I did not show good sportsmanship or decision making at that time, and for that I'm sorry. As for now, I am moving on, and it is time to gear up for Oakland." And leave it at that.

Media is doing to him in a sports arena, what they are doing to any and all GOP candidates, digging for something so that they in turn can rape them with that. Enough is enough, and move on. I fully understand his anger or "being a jerk" and would recommend the media, move along instead of perpetuating an ugly rumor by continuing to be in his face about a mistake.

I'm just sayin....

2 Chronicles 10:14, "if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land."

December 16th, 2011, 2:30 pm
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)

WarEr4Christ wrote:
Sly,

Could I ask if you would like to have to relive the mistakes you've made, over and over, because someone won't let it drop? He is a figure head for this team, there is no doubt, but he has been tried, found guilty and punished, and now radio want's to keep getting in his head about this. Quite frankly, if I were Suh this would be the extent of my conversation, " You know, I made a big mistake on National television, and I've brought discredit to myself and to this team. I did not show good sportsmanship or decision making at that time, and for that I'm sorry. As for now, I am moving on, and it is time to gear up for Oakland." And leave it at that.

Media is doing to him in a sports arena, what they are doing to any and all GOP candidates, digging for something so that they in turn can rape them with that. Enough is enough, and move on. I fully understand his anger or "being a jerk" and would recommend the media, move along instead of perpetuating an ugly rumor by continuing to be in his face about a mistake.

I'm just sayin....

+1

NEVER GIVE UP!

December 16th, 2011, 2:45 pm
Commissioner of the NFL – Roger Goodell

WarEr4Christ, my problem with Suh is that he hasn't addressed either of his two incidents with the media yet. Sure, he made a facebook post, but that's about it. He needs to come clean, answer questions, and then move on from there. He hasn't done that and is attempting to evade the issues instead. If he would just face up to it like a man, I would have more respect for him. And just as importantly, I would take his side if the media continued to badger him about it afterwards.

December 16th, 2011, 4:33 pm
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)

slybri19 wrote:
WarEr4Christ, my problem with Suh is that he hasn't addressed either of his two incidents with the media yet. Sure, he made a facebook post, but that's about it. He needs to come clean, answer questions, and then move on from there. He hasn't done that and is attempting to evade the issues instead. If he would just face up to it like a man, I would have more respect for him. And just as importantly, I would take his side if the media continued to badger him about it afterwards.

He does'nt want to talk about. It's just another distraction for a team trying to make the playoffs. Maybe he'll talk about about it when he's ready but until then I hope he just concentrates on football.

He was probably just getting some really bomb road head and the horses in his car just got away from him. That may be a little too real for most people to handle but If I was in Suh's position and ruined my car due to a BJ sandwich, I would'nt say s*** to the media. And if he goes out and destroys Oakland, people will care even less about the accident

December 18th, 2011, 2:06 am
1st Round Pick

Location: Cloudy Town, Minnesota. 763.18 miles from Ford Field
Killwill25 wrote:
slybri19 wrote:

He does'nt want to talk about. It's just another distraction for a team trying to make the playoffs. Maybe he'll talk about about it when he's ready but until then I hope he just concentrates on football.

He was probably just getting some really bomb road head and the horses in his car just got away from him. That may be a little too real for most people to handle but If I was in Suh's position and ruined my car due to a BJ sandwich, I would'nt say s*** to the media. And if he goes out and destroys Oakland, people will care even less about the accident

This, I am not going to sweat over it one bit, should be more focused on Oakland.

Follow me on Twitter: @W2G4U

December 18th, 2011, 10:52 am
Profile WWW
QB Coach

Here you go Sly!

Ndamukong Suh finally put to bed the kicking incident on Thanksgiving after Sunday’s 28-27 victory over the Raiders.

Unprompted by the media after the game, Suh stepped up to the microphone and sincerely apologized for kicking Packers center Evan Dietrich-Smith two weeks ago.

“I made a mistake,” he said in his opening remarks. “The biggest thing for me is that I’ve dealt with it and moved past it.

“I’ve spoken to Dietrich-Smith. I feel that we are on very good terms. He’s a great guy. I got a chance to speak with him on the phone and the biggest thing for me is that I’m happy it’s over with.

“I dealt with my suspension and now I’m back on the football field to help my team win. From here on out, I’d rather not speak about it, because it’s over and done and in the past.”

Suh refused to talk about the incident during his weekly media session last Wednesday, which was also his first practice since being suspended Nov. 29 and his first time in front of the media since the day of the game.

Of course, it was the only thing the media wanted to talk about at the time.

Ironically, the media was more interested in his play on the field Sunday, especially his block of the Raiders’ 65-yard field goal try to win on the game’s final play.

“It probably means something a little bit extra for Ndamukong,” Lions coach Jim Schwartz said after the game. “It was good to have him back and have him on the field. Anytime you are getting your hands on a field goal when it says zero-zero on the clock, I think it’s a difference-making play.”

Suh also chipped in two tackles.

“It was a great moment,” Suh said of the block and the win.

“Usually I don’t get that excited about things, but it’s what you play the game for. It’s special because it’s an opportunity to help our team grow.”

It’s also a good way to move on from the past and towards a possible playoff future

2 Chronicles 10:14, "if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land."

December 19th, 2011, 12:49 pm
1st Round Pick

I didn't hear much about Suh at all during the game until that final play.

December 19th, 2011, 1:31 pm
Profile WWW
Commissioner of the NFL – Roger Goodell

WarEr4Christ, that's all I was asking for. Now, the media and fans can drop it and move on. If he hadn't addressed it, it would keep popping up until he did and would have become an even bigger distraction.

December 19th, 2011, 1:39 pm
RIP Killer

Suh came back with a blocked FG that won them the game, I would say he's redeemed

December 19th, 2011, 6:40 pm
QB Coach

AOL News is running a big story on one of their pages, including video that shows Suh doing the discount double dance, and calling it a big deal. They did the same yesterday during the game! But what people are not saying or realizing is that this is the same dance that VDB has done on several occasions.

January 2nd, 2012, 7:39 pm
Heisman Winner

I didn't know Rodgers had that moved copyrighted.

January 2nd, 2012, 7:47 pm
Hall of Fame Player

WarEr4Christ wrote:
AOL News is running a big story on one of their pages, including video that shows Suh doing the discount double dance, and calling it a big deal. They did the same yesterday during the game! But what people are not saying or realizing is that this is the same dance that VDB has done on several occasions.

What the heck is the discount double dance?

January 2nd, 2012, 7:58 pm
RIP Killer

I've heard a lot of buttpacker fans calling it a "low blow"

Not exactly sure that makes any sense, but it sure seems like there's a lot of retarded hate against suh. Yes, he barely stomped on that backup turds arm and that clown deserved to have his head smacked into the ground for playing like a little bitch (he was throwing hands in suh's facemask, going after his knees, and holding him all game), but he's not the devil.

As I said, the clown deserved his head smacked into the turf, but didn't deserve a stomp (as pathetic as it was, considering he barely touched his arm while suh wasnt even looking at him).

Either way, packer fans are clueless. They raised hell on that late hit knee to the head on stafford saying it was legal. What a bunch of f'ing morons. Plus, they go berserk when they complete a 5 yard pass or a 2 yard run.

January 2nd, 2012, 8:04 pm
Hall of Fame Player

I had to listen to the game on XM radio with best of Sirius. Which means I was forced to Listen to the Packers Homer radio announcers because the game was played in Green Bay.

Anyway, they called the Lions a bunch of dirt bags and scum buckets several times. They also were derogatory when they called Jason Hanson an old man that they think was playing when Lombardi was still coaching.

Real classy stuff. I just wanted to reach through the radio and pimp slap those fags.

Note: Even those classless announcers admitted that it was not a fumble and that Titus caught it in bounds with both feet down.

January 2nd, 2012, 8:19 pm
1st Round Pick

BillySims wrote:
Note: Even those classless announcers admitted that it was not a fumble and that Titus caught it in bounds with both feet down.

Well it's hard to argue other.

January 3rd, 2012, 12:34 am
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 142 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next