View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently September 22nd, 2014, 12:19 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Going For the Three-peat!!! Next Week If I win... 
Varsity Captain

Post Going For the Three-peat!!! Next Week If I win...
Well first of all; I kinda feel like a chump for only posting on this site for fantasy tips... But I have found that this is a fairly decent fount of fantasy knowledge(thanks for the mcnight tip slybri, helped me win last year.)

Anyways; back to the point of the topic. I'm in the semi-finals of a twelve team keeper league; defending my crown for the second staight season, and I want that three-peat.

My question is this. Is K. Smith(RB DET) a viable option this week?

I have other options; as I am considering putting Smith in the flex position. My options are S. Holmes( WR NYJ,) N. Washington(WR TEN,) T. Smith(WR BAL,) P. Thomas(RB NO,) or J. Starks(RB GB.)

My other positions will be filled by L. Blount(RB TB,) A. Foster(RB HOU) has already played; and helped out my cause I might add.

S. Moss(WSH) and W. Welker(NE) are currently playing in my wr slots.

If any of you topic browsers are interested my QB is T. Brady(NE,) my TE is A. Hernandez(NE.)

Wait crap; that leads too a second question... I also have B. Pettigrew(TE DET.) Is he worth a shot? I have more faith in Hernandez at the moment...

Oh, by the by... It is a semi-ppr league, 2 pts for every 5 rec; with a player point bonus for yardage gained ex. 100 yard game for a rb or wr is plus 5 points. Two points for 50 plus yard plays, I think everything else is pretty much vanilla ESPN standard scoring.

December 23rd, 2011, 2:29 am
Heisman Winner

Post Re: Going For the Three-peat!!! Next Week If I win...
DeadHeadLion wrote:
Well first of all; I kinda feel like a chump for only posting on this site for fantasy tips... But I have found that this is a fairly decent fount of fantasy knowledge(thanks for the mcnight tip slybri, helped me win last year.)

Anyways; back to the point of the topic. I'm in the semi-finals of a twelve team keeper league; defending my crown for the second staight season, and I want that three-peat.

My question is this. Is K. Smith(RB DET) a viable option this week?

I have other options; as I am considering putting Smith in the flex position. My options are S. Holmes( WR NYJ,) N. Washington(WR TEN,) T. Smith(WR BAL,) P. Thomas(RB NO,) or J. Starks(RB GB.)

My other positions will be filled by L. Blount(RB TB,) A. Foster(RB HOU) has already played; and helped out my cause I might add.

S. Moss(WSH) and W. Welker(NE) are currently playing in my wr slots.

If any of you topic browsers are interested my QB is T. Brady(NE,) my TE is A. Hernandez(NE.)

Wait crap; that leads too a second question... I also have B. Pettigrew(TE DET.) Is he worth a shot? I have more faith in Hernandez at the moment...

Oh, by the by... It is a semi-ppr league, 2 pts for every 5 rec; with a player point bonus for yardage gained ex. 100 yard game for a rb or wr is plus 5 points. Two points for 50 plus yard plays, I think everything else is pretty much vanilla ESPN standard scoring.

Not sure if it helps you but I'm counting on Smith as my Flex this week in a .5 per reception league to win me the finals this week.

December 23rd, 2011, 9:30 am
Commissioner of the NFL – Roger Goodell

I'm playing in two championship games this weekend and I'm starting Kevin Smith in both of them. I think he's gonna have a huge game as long as he stays healthy. As for the rest of your roster, I'd drop Blount. He only gained 19 yards the last time he played Carolina and he isn't getting as many carries as he used to. If I were you, I'd put Smith in his spot and play Nate Washington as your flex. T. Smith might not be a bad option either since Boldin is out, but I don't think the Ravens will have to throw much against the Browns. Good luck.

December 23rd, 2011, 1:11 pm
Varsity Captain

Thanks for the tips guys. Unfortunatly I wasn't able to even make any changes to my team due to holiday travel.

On a lighter note, I have finally convinced myself to buy a smart phone...

December 24th, 2011, 5:45 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]