View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently July 30th, 2014, 9:10 am

Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 GAME DAY THREAD: Lions at Packers 
Commissioner of the NFL – Roger Goodell

Post GAME DAY THREAD: Lions at Packers
Post all of your thoughts about the game in this thread.

Join other fans in the Lionbacker chat room here: http://www.lionbacker.com/chat/

January 1st, 2012, 1:26 pm
RIP Killer

Post Re: GAME DAY THREAD: Lions at Packers
Wow, the officiating is at its best today I see. The Logan "fumble", give me an f'ing break.

Edit - again, the Titus non td, what a f'ing joke this league is

January 1st, 2012, 3:21 pm
RIP Killer

Apparently the packers can push off on DBs and its perfectly legal, they can tackle DTs all game and no hold, they can force fumbles after the guy is rolling on the ground, they can get magical no TD catches by the other team. Edit - I guess they can tackle Kevin smith by he face mask too!

F$@& GREEN BAY and the NFLs sh!tty rectum officiating

January 1st, 2012, 3:37 pm
Stadium Announcer

conversion02 wrote:
Wow, the officiating is at its best today I see. The Logan "fumble", give me an f'ing break.

Edit - again, the Titus non td, what a f'ing joke this league is

This officiating crew my have been paid and I do not mean just for the game, you get the drift. The Lions are not going to get any calls today which is Bull poop. How was that a logan fumble they replayed it and I still do not see where he lost the ball before he hit the ground, its like their stealing right in front of our eyes. and The non call touchdown, the refs have blinders on. Oh well nobody said life was fair.

January 1st, 2012, 3:43 pm
Stadium Announcer

Johnson lets the ball right through his hands, Young can't hold on the slippery ball, looks to be the Lions just cannot play in cold weather. Hanson shanks a wet ball Lions could have scored 14 pts instead they only get 3. We all know we will not go into New Orleans and beat the Saints if we lose this game next week will be our early exit.

January 1st, 2012, 3:54 pm
Junior Varsity

Half time, so the refs can go suck some more Green Bay cock without football getting in the way. What a horseshit game. Surprised they didn't call that last field goal good. Man, am I pissed.

January 1st, 2012, 4:02 pm
Junior Varsity

Lousy officiating for sure, but Clavin should have had that last ball to him for 6. Can't blame the officials for all of our mistakes here.

January 1st, 2012, 4:08 pm
RIP Killer

Looks like we need a couple corners and a couple safeties going into ext season. Awful.

Nobody seems to have good footing, seen so many lions slip today and only a couple packers

January 1st, 2012, 4:36 pm
Stadium Announcer

Pettigrew how many times has he dropped crucial passes, not the most reliable, why they keep passing to him in crucial situations is beyond me.

January 1st, 2012, 5:08 pm
Stadium Announcer

conversion02 wrote:
Looks like we need a couple corners and a couple safeties going into ext season. Awful.

Nobody seems to have good footing, seen so many lions slip today and only a couple packers

Add a running back that is not made of glass, and another offensive lineman.

January 1st, 2012, 5:10 pm
RIP Killer

Don't forget pett's league leading false starts for skill players

January 1st, 2012, 5:13 pm
RIP Killer

Kevin smith = stone hands

January 1st, 2012, 5:16 pm
Stadium Announcer

Lions lose to a 7th round QB in Flynn, our DB backs are the worst the worst in the league. 41 pts scored on the lions where is this defensive line with all the pressure. OUr season just ended, New Orleans can play their 2nd string and beat the Lions. save drew for a tuffer oppt.

January 1st, 2012, 5:51 pm
Div 1 - Starter

The Lions made some mistakes and their defense was awful. I can't get beyond the refs though. This was worse than the process of the catch BS from last year. That was arguable. This isn't. The referee's cost the Lions four non-arguable points and made several other glaring mistakes. The Lions lost by four points. End of story. Other than that...seriously what the heck was up with the defense.

January 1st, 2012, 5:54 pm
Pop Warner Vet

Egregious... no review on what was obviously a Young TD ("that was not recognized"), miffed kick return somehow ruled down, Logan fumble? Is this the same officiating crew we had in NOLA? 8-[

January 1st, 2012, 5:55 pm
Reply to topic   [ 38 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next