View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently October 20th, 2014, 5:52 am

Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 GAME DAY THREAD: Lions at Packers 
Div 1 - Starter

Post Re: GAME DAY THREAD: Lions at Packers
chilledmonkeybrains wrote:
Egregious... no review on what was obviously a Young TD ("that was not recognized"), miffed kick return somehow ruled down, Logan fumble? Is this the same officiating crew we had in NOLA? 8-[

Well the Young play was ruled incomplete so the booth couldn't do anything. However, Schwartz was out of challenges because he had to challenge two "fumbles" that should never have been called. Replay rules need to change.

January 1st, 2012, 5:57 pm
RIP Killer

Where was all the running McCarthy? What a liar.

At least the refs were well paid...by the city of green bay. I hope green bay gets the living poop stomped out of them, literally and figuratively in the playoffs. What a douche bag organization, from the players to the fans. Never met more clueless and out of touch bandwagon fans in my life

I like how all of the after the whistle BS was started by the whole butt packer players. Yeah, a whole lot of class...

January 1st, 2012, 6:06 pm
Hall of Fame Player

conversion02 wrote:
Apparently the packers can push off on DBs and its perfectly legal, they can tackle DTs all game and no hold, they can force fumbles after the guy is rolling on the ground, they can get magical no TD catches by the other team. Edit - I guess they can tackle Kevin smith by he face mask too!

F$@& GREEN BAY and the NFLs sh!tty rectum officiating

Serious question here:

If someone were to have the video of Both the Packers Games and the Saints game, and any of the other 3 games that we got REFFED, could the Lions ( and/or ) the Lions fan base, sue the NFL for anti trust for fixing games. The evidence is clearly so REFFING OBVIOUS, that the NFL is fixing games against us.

Think about this. The Lions are obviously so good, that the NFL believes that it is unfair that the Lions only have to play a team each week. So, the NFL makes sure that the Lions have to play an opposing team + the Refs.

January 1st, 2012, 7:35 pm
RIP Killer

Stafford was 34 yards from the all time single game passing record

January 1st, 2012, 7:49 pm
QB Coach

conversion02 wrote:
Stafford was 34 yards from the all time single game passing record

He was also 47 yards from being the third QB this year to break Dan Marino's single season record for passing yards in a season.

Edited my original post. He was 32 yards from Brees' first 5000 yard season that almost broke Marino's record. He was 47 from passing the actual old record himself.

Last edited by inheritedlionsfan on January 2nd, 2012, 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

January 1st, 2012, 9:20 pm
Commissioner of the NFL – Roger Goodell

I'm still completely disgusted by that game. If a second string QB can throw for 480 yards against that atrocious defense, just imagine what Drew Brees will do. My dead grandma could score against Smith and he needs to be benched immediately. Some people wondered why he was a healthy scratch in the middle of the season. Now you know why. I almost miss Travis Fisher right now, but I won't go quite that far yet. If Smith sees the field against the Saints, they will get blown out.

January 1st, 2012, 11:12 pm
RIP Killer

http://www.lionbacker.com/index.asp?id= ... 01-recap16

Recap is up. Entertaining game once again by the Leos. As I stated in the recap, the offense looks ready for the playoffs, the defense and referees however certainly did not...

Beat the Saints!!!!

January 1st, 2012, 11:19 pm
Profile WWW
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)

from what I've seen, it looked like Chris Harris was absolutely useless. there were times when it looked like he was within arms length of the guy and did'nt make any attempt to make the stop. It sounds like Delmas is healthy now, finally.

But the officiating has been scary

January 2nd, 2012, 1:36 am
League MVP

harris was especially bad but he s been bad all season, what was concerning was that spievey who had played better for a few weeks also was bad.

January 2nd, 2012, 1:48 am

The Legend wrote:
harris was especially bad but he s been bad all season, what was concerning was that spievey who had played better for a few weeks also was bad.

Ya, but it looked like Amari was assigned to alot more 1 on 1s than usual. I have'nt yet seen the whole game so I could be wrong but ya he did look pretty bad

January 2nd, 2012, 1:53 am
League MVP

i dont mind him getting beat by finley in one on one situation but he shouldnt be missing tackles and taking terrible angles though he wasnt alone, he is the last line of defense

January 2nd, 2012, 2:00 am
Stadium Announcer

slybri19 wrote:
I'm still completely disgusted by that game. If a second string QB can throw for 480 yards against that atrocious defense, just imagine what Drew Brees will do. My dead grandma could score against Smith and he needs to be benched immediately. Some people wondered why he was a healthy scratch in the middle of the season. Now you know why. I almost miss Travis Fisher right now, but I won't go quite that far yet. If Smith sees the field against the Saints, they will get blown out.

Do you think if Smith did not play the Lions would have a chance to win, give me a break, they are going to get blown out whether he plays or not.

January 2nd, 2012, 7:05 am
Team MVP

georgechuvalo wrote:
slybri19 wrote:

Do you think if Smith did not play the Lions would have a chance to win, give me a break, they are going to get blown out whether he plays or not.

Did they get blown out before? No. And that was probably our worst outing yet as far as mental mistakes, which im sure you George are familiar with.

April 22nd, 2010 @ 7:44p.m. "The Detroit Lions select...Ndamukong Suh". Those are some beautiful words.

Lionbacker2 Fantasy Champion 2011

January 2nd, 2012, 9:26 am
1st Round Pick

Location: Cloudy Town, Minnesota. 763.18 miles from Ford Field
georgechuvalo wrote:
slybri19 wrote:

LOL George is such a troll, it's so funny.

Follow me on Twitter: @W2G4U

January 2nd, 2012, 4:17 pm
Profile WWW

Lions2SB2 wrote:
georgechuvalo wrote:
slybri19 wrote:

LOL George is such a troll, it's so funny.

He literally lives under a bridge(with internet access lol)

January 2nd, 2012, 4:22 pm
Reply to topic   [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next