View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently July 26th, 2014, 11:17 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 We have no chance to beat New Orleans 
Player of the Year - Defense

Post Re: We have no chance to beat New Orleans
Any given Sunday. The fact that we played the saints with our secondary beat up (no houston or delmas) and without Suh, lojack or young, gives us game tape + a very good chance. We didn't lose to the Saints that game, we beat ourselves if you remember.

Can we stop their offense? Maybe not.

Can they stop ours? All its going to take is stopping them one more than they stop us. Give me the above players we missed last time with Stafford playing at this level, and I'll take our chances 10/10 times.

Saturday night is going to be entertaining at the least. Just remember that NYG lost to NE on the final game of the season in 2007. Confidence breeds confidence. The refs cost us the game yesterday and the players know it. The Saints aren't unbeatable.

January 2nd, 2012, 1:06 pm
Modmin Dude

Killwill25 wrote:
Georgechuvalo, ......

Totally uncalled for Killwill. While commenting on george's OP is acceptable, saying some of the things you are here is NOT. Do it again and you'll be on a vacation.

January 2nd, 2012, 2:28 pm
Modmin Dude

kdsberman wrote:
Hystrix wrote:
georgechuvalo -

You brought it on yourself you frickin' troll.

Well said. So true.

NO ONE deserves to have the things said about them that Killwill did. You can criticize all you want, just don't take it too far. Let's try to remember the Golden Rule here peeps, jeebus.

January 2nd, 2012, 2:29 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3