View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently July 23rd, 2014, 4:23 pm

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 I hope this comes back to bite Jim Harbaugh in the rear!!! 
Pop Warner Rookie

Post Re: I hope this comes back to bite Jim Harbaugh in the rear!
you guys are making a big deal out of nothing... The report simply asked who should we prepare for and yeah, the logical answer is the saints, Odds are that is who we'll play. Thats not to say you guys cant beat em.

Yeah, he could've said "we're preparing to face all teams" but thats not Jim, he doesnt dance around, he just says it like it is and if anybody has a problem with it he probably wont give a poop about it anyways.

“Jim's a dynamic man with incredible determination, willpower and energy. He's the ultimate in a driven person who has high expectations. The people around him respond. He's on the cutting edge with an outstanding football mind.” - Bill Walsh

January 6th, 2012, 8:59 pm
Profile WWW
Team MVP

modninerfan wrote:
you guys are making a big deal out of nothing... The report simply asked who should we prepare for and yeah, the logical answer is the saints, Odds are that is who we'll play. Thats not to say you guys cant beat em.

Yeah, he could've said "we're preparing to face all teams" but thats not Jim, he doesnt dance around, he just says it like it is and if anybody has a problem with it he probably wont give a poop about it anyways.

I agree. And am sure the Lions dont give a darn what Harbaugh says or thinks anyways.

April 22nd, 2010 @ 7:44p.m. "The Detroit Lions select...Ndamukong Suh". Those are some beautiful words.

Lionbacker2 Fantasy Champion 2011

January 6th, 2012, 9:02 pm
ST Coordinator – Danny Crossman

the ONLY gripe I have against Harbaugh is that the bastard should be coaching Michigan right now!....although Hoke aint so bad! :wink:

January 7th, 2012, 12:41 pm
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2