View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently July 29th, 2014, 7:15 pm

Reply to topic  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 GAME DAY THREAD: Lions vs. Saints - PLAYOFFS 
RIP Killer

Post Re: GAME DAY THREAD: Lions vs. Saints - PLAYOFFS
At least the refs kept the saints drive alive with a free yard plus spot. They should have been punting from their end zone.

Even that blowhard collinsworth agrees

January 7th, 2012, 11:03 pm
RIP Killer

And another magical spot on the Brees leap. What a load of crap

January 7th, 2012, 11:07 pm
RIP Killer

I've never seen so many offensive holds in my life. Wtf are these blind morons watching? It surely isn't NOs all pro lineman that have to hold on damn near every play just to make a block

January 7th, 2012, 11:41 pm
Stadium Announcer

Post Ref's giving the game to the Saints
This game the ref's have given to the Saints, they have made 3 crucial calls that cost the Lions the victory, marking the ball wrong which the saints would have to have kicked it away, the whistle call that the lions would have scored a TD and the drive in the 4th quarter where williams was being held and no call. Makes me sick the Lions play their butts off and they get jobbed by the stripped zebras. They need to score up the DB backs next year, like I said I was worried about Sproles he makes some big plays, with all the weapons the saints have the Lions should be tied or on the lead like I said it makes me sick to see how the ref's are giving the game to the Saints.

January 7th, 2012, 11:44 pm
Veteran General Manager

Post Re: Ref's giving the game to the Saints
Is there any doubt that the NFL fixes games anymore?

January 7th, 2012, 11:53 pm
RIP Killer

It's no surprise the nfl wants a saints/packers NFC championship game

January 8th, 2012, 12:00 am
RIP Killer

Hopefully the niners beat the living hell out of these turd burglars.

January 8th, 2012, 12:04 am
Stadium Announcer

Post 2 weeks in a row lions D gives up over 40 pts
It does not take a genius to figure out they need to improve the Defense in all phases. And should the Lions retain Cunningham????

January 8th, 2012, 12:05 am
Stadium Announcer

conversion02 wrote:
It's no surprise the nfl wants a saints/packers NFC championship game
I hope the Packers beat the Saints, if they are playing in Green Bay the Packers will win.

January 8th, 2012, 12:07 am
5th Round Pick - Traded

Game over! Our defensive deficiencies our killing us. Just like last weeks game at GB. D-line is being handled by Saints. Secondary consists of other teams cast-offs, and LB crew leaves you wanting for more. So, while we have had a fine season, so much more is needed in the continued rebuilding of this team. These last 2 games have shown just how far we have to go.

January 8th, 2012, 12:07 am
RIP Killer

At least Sean Payton is being Sean Payton - a classless douchebag. The only coach in the league who will still call deep passes to pad his QBs stats when up by 17 with 2:44 left.

:finger: Sean payton

January 8th, 2012, 12:12 am
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)

Offensive holding (non) calls were ridiculous, but I'm sick of complaining about the refs. Great job guys. Get 'em next year.

January 8th, 2012, 12:21 am
Commissioner of the NFL – Roger Goodell

I just merged georgechuvalo's latest two new topics into this one. How many more must we endure tonight? Over/under anyone?

Obviously, the refs screwed the Lions yet again, but I place most of the blame on the defense. They didn't force a single punt by the Saints and missed too many tackles to count. Losing Houston early hurt since it forced Alphonzo Smith onto the field and he was his usual non-covering self. Time to blow up the defense if the Lions expect to improve next season.

January 8th, 2012, 12:21 am
QB Coach

I can't wait til we're an elite team and are able to pay the refs to help us win games. Saints got no calls against them. On the first INT Stafford took a shot to the head that wasn't called. They hold very blatantly every play no call. They give Colston an extra yard for a first. They give Sproles an extra yard for a shorter 4th down play. They give Brees the first down with an extra half yard. Of course the fumble recovery whistle thing because a 21-7 Lions lead would have been hard for Brees and the refs to overcome. I'm sick of this stuff. If the NFL was called fairly, we'd be 12-4 likely with a playoff win right now.

January 8th, 2012, 12:22 am
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)

Was there 1 holding call against the Saints O-line?

January 8th, 2012, 12:24 am
Reply to topic   [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next