View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently December 18th, 2014, 4:39 am

Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Congratulations to the Lions 
Team MVP

Post Re: Congratulations to the Lions
mwill2 wrote:
Touchdown Jesus wrote:
I'm very happy with the Lions season. Of course I would've liked a win tonight, but I didn't expect it. To go form 0-16 to the playoffs in 3 years is great. I'm sad tonight, but happy overall.

+1 A lot of positives to take into next season, particularly on offense.

+2.

April 22nd, 2010 @ 7:44p.m. "The Detroit Lions select...Ndamukong Suh". Those are some beautiful words.

Lionbacker2 Fantasy Champion 2011

January 8th, 2012, 9:44 pm
Hall of Fame Player

Touchdown Jesus wrote:
I'm very happy with the Lions season. Of course I would've liked a win tonight, but I didn't expect it. To go form 0-16 to the playoffs in 3 years is great. I'm sad tonight, but happy overall.

I feel much the same way. The Lions met my expectations getting into the playoffs yet I'm disappointed they got knocked out in the first round.

I really wanted another crack at San Francisco before it was over. I know that was never going to happen tho.

In the end we really have a lot to be happy about.

January 8th, 2012, 10:40 pm
Profile WWW
RIP Killer

Great season, all losses hurt, especially a playoff loss that ends the season. But, overall a wonderful turnaround for the franchise.

Most positive of all is that this is a passing league and we now have a QB. There were two major questions surrounding Stafford - accuracy and injuries, well he certainly answered both of those questions this year.

With a 23-year-old QB in place, the future is bright for the first time in my fandom which dates back quite awhile.

Go Lions!

January 9th, 2012, 11:35 am
Profile WWW
Pop Warner Vet

Very impressed this year. It seems like just a couple months ago I was hoping for 9 wins. The play-off loss hurt but it's nice to finally get to the post season. My hope is that next year we can improve our secondary and run blocking as well as see what we have in our bruiser back. Oh yeah, this is the first year in forever I didn't bypass the regular season and think about the draft in October!
GO LIONS!

January 9th, 2012, 12:57 pm
ST Coordinator – John Bonamego

Pablo wrote:
Great season, all losses hurt, especially a playoff loss that ends the season. But, overall a wonderful turnaround for the franchise.

Most positive of all is that this is a passing league and we now have a QB. There were two major questions surrounding Stafford - accuracy and injuries, well he certainly answered both of those questions this year.

With a 23-year-old QB in place, the future is bright for the first time in my fandom which dates back quite awhile.

Go Lions!

Yup Thank God (or the flying spagetti monster if you so choose) we finally got a QB...and one NOT named Jamarcus Russell (couldn't resist! lol)

January 9th, 2012, 5:28 pm
Varsity Captain

yup good season. i think this group is going to be good for a long time. thanks LIONS!!!!!!!!!

January 10th, 2012, 12:51 am
Reply to topic   [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2