View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently April 24th, 2014, 4:58 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 142 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
 When is Suh going to learn 
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)

Post Re: When is Suh going to learn
What Bishop said.

NEVER GIVE UP!

January 10th, 2012, 2:51 pm
QB Coach

WOW :shock: feeling the love!!!!

You guys are HILARIOUS, especially Pablo!

1st: The thread had gravitated towards the TEBOW phenomenah, and so instead of starting a whole new thread, I just dropped the little tidbit in there. I don't care if you like him or not, and I am not advocating any "DIVINE INTERVENTION", I just relayed some coincidences that were noted by the media and added to the information.

So y'all can have a nice warm glass of holy water! :P

2 Chronicles 10:14, "if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land."

January 10th, 2012, 5:35 pm
Hall of Fame Player

January 10th, 2012, 5:52 pm
Profile WWW
Commissioner of the NFL – Roger Goodell

I posted in the Tebow Thread in the Around The League forum about this before I even saw these posts. Shame on me for posting it in the appropriate thread and forum. :lol:

January 10th, 2012, 6:09 pm
QB Coach

NO!!!! The shame is all mine, it is I who must do the pennance (sp?). I failed to track down the appropriate thread, and therefore, inadvertantly followed other posts in this thread about the Father Tebow!

I apologize for trying to drop some interesting information with the same subject matter, regardless of the parent thread. I should be flogged!

2 Chronicles 10:14, "if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land."

January 10th, 2012, 7:27 pm
RIP Killer

Lol @ LF57

January 10th, 2012, 10:25 pm
QB Coach

looks like another picture from the worlds most peaceful religion, but that's another topic for another room to eh?

January 11th, 2012, 8:56 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 142 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10