View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently September 2nd, 2014, 10:10 pm

Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 TEBOW 
Walk On

Post Re: TEBOW
The story is that Brady Quinn is getting half of the snaps in preparing for Pittsburg.

That's pretty funny no matter who you are. But especially if you're Kyle Orton.

January 6th, 2012, 7:08 pm
1st Round Pick

Location: Cloudy Town, Minnesota. 763.18 miles from Ford Field
I.E. wrote:
The story is that Brady Quinn is getting half of the snaps in preparing for Pittsburg.

That's pretty funny no matter who you are. But especially if you're Kyle Orton.

And me. :lol:

Follow me on Twitter: @W2G4U

January 6th, 2012, 8:03 pm
Profile WWW
Hall of Fame Player

Tebow just took his team to the next round of the playoffs!

Tim Tebow.

With a little help from the Bronco defense and of course, God.

January 8th, 2012, 9:13 pm
Profile WWW
1st Round Pick

LionFan57 wrote:

Tim Tebow.

Great, one more week of listening to him.

January 9th, 2012, 3:13 pm
Profile WWW
RIP Killer

LionFan57 wrote:

Tim Tebow.

How is Tebow in the next round of the playoffs when according to all the announcers the Lions were 0-5 against playoff teams?

January 9th, 2012, 3:20 pm
Profile WWW
Pop Warner Rookie

I think they corrected it one time to just NFC teams Pablo.

2 GB
2 NO
1 ATL
1 San Fran.

Still not right but they were closer.

“If this is going to be a Christian nation that doesn't help the poor, either we have to pretend that Jesus was just as selfish as we are, or we've got to acknowledge that He commanded us to love the poor and serve the needy without condition and then admit that we just don't want to do it.”
-Stephen Colbert-

January 9th, 2012, 3:43 pm
RIP Killer

Nurosa wrote:
I think they corrected it one time to just NFC teams Pablo.

2 GB
2 NO
1 ATL
1 San Fran.

Still not right but they were closer.

I must have missed that, but if they were looking to do fair and balanced reporting they should have added we were undefeated against AFC playoff opponents

1 Den

and if you want to add in the preseason

1 NE
1 Cin

[-X

January 9th, 2012, 6:09 pm
Profile WWW
Commissioner of the NFL – Roger Goodell

I'm surprised that the Bible thumpers haven't chimed in yet with the fact that Tebow threw for 316 yards, averaged 31.6 yards per completion, and that the game drew a 31.6 TV rating. To them, it must be a sign. :lol:

January 10th, 2012, 5:58 pm
League MVP

You ve got to give the guy credit, he s dramatically improved. He was awful vs the lions and the brief appearances leading up to that game...

January 10th, 2012, 10:47 pm
RIP Killer

slybri19 wrote:
I'm surprised that the Bible thumpers haven't chimed in yet with the fact that Tebow threw for 316 yards, averaged 31.6 yards per completion, and that the game drew a 31.6 TV rating. To them, it must be a sign. :lol:

They did - that warrior for Christ did in an unrelated thread about suh

January 11th, 2012, 1:36 am
QB Coach

8) I heard my name metioned, but it was as if I were a pariah: "that warrior for Christ", hmmm, I showered this morning, do I really stink that bad?

I saw this in an article, and if nothing else it speaks to the example Tim Tebow is providing the young ins, as compared to others in the NFL.

Tebow is not a great quarterback. He is a role model. The guy he beat, Ben Roethlisberger, is a great quarterback but no role model. Which one would you want your kids to emulate?

The 4 kids from Long Island said it best when they got suspended for "Tebowing" in the hallway. They made the comment about how he represents sportsmanship, faith, team playing, and so on. Now when you stack that up against guys like Ocho Stinko, or T NO, you can see an obvious difference. The other guys sweat talent, but lack character, Tebow has talent (but not at their level) but sweats decency.

As the guy stated, "who would you want your kids to emulate?"

2 Chronicles 10:14, "if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land."

January 11th, 2012, 8:55 am
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)

WarEr4Christ wrote:
8) I heard my name metioned, but it was as if I were a pariah: "that warrior for Christ", hmmm, I showered this morning, do I really stink that bad?

I saw this in an article, and if nothing else it speaks to the example Tim Tebow is providing the young ins, as compared to others in the NFL.

Tebow is not a great quarterback. He is a role model. The guy he beat, Ben Roethlisberger, is a great quarterback but no role model. Which one would you want your kids to emulate?

The 4 kids from Long Island said it best when they got suspended for "Tebowing" in the hallway. They made the comment about how he represents sportsmanship, faith, team playing, and so on. Now when you stack that up against guys like Ocho Stinko, or T NO, you can see an obvious difference. The other guys sweat talent, but lack character, Tebow has talent (but not at their level) but sweats decency.

As the guy stated, "who would you want your kids to emulate?"

Since this is a football forum, isn't the more appropriate question, "Who would you want on your team?"

January 11th, 2012, 12:20 pm
QB Coach

tlb:

Let me answer the question by bringing in another team mate, unless of course I will need to start a whole new thread because I wanted to refer to the other person as an example.

Nate Burelson: Throughout this year his numbers have been down, but what has he been in the locker room? He has been nothing but a leader for our rookies, see the conversation he had with Titus after the PI penalties in game one with NO. Not only that, he has come from across the field to shout "MEGATRON is #1" during a post game, on the field interview that was at Oakland I believe.

Men that lead like that, make people around them better by exhibiting a self less attitude, and a willingness to let those who do shine, shine. Tebow has not be a great qb, initially it was suspected that his coach was trying to get him to fail by the game plan he called. But the TEAM won!

He's received nothing but ridicule for doing what? Praying? Giving credit to who HE believes deserves credit? Having worked in, and served with a NUMBER of people in similar situations, I would take a bunch of Tebow's over a few TO's. Because the Tebow's in the world will work together for the good of all, where as the TO's will work for themselves and demand their entitlement along the way.

So I gues give me Tebow!

2 Chronicles 10:14, "if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land."

January 11th, 2012, 12:55 pm
RIP Killer

Tebow over Roethlisberger? Methinks WarEr4Christ is really Matt Millen!

January 11th, 2012, 1:02 pm
Profile WWW
1st Round Pick

Pablo wrote:
Tebow over Roethlisberger? Methinks WarEr4Christ is really Moron of the Millennium!

Amen.

January 11th, 2012, 1:16 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next