View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently August 29th, 2014, 6:14 pm

Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 TEBOW 
QB Coach

Post Re: TEBOW
Hey WarEr4Christ, do you not read what people write on here about Tebow or what? You keep bringing up this concept that Tebow is hated for his Christianity or his character, when nobody is criticizing him for that. I'm just curious why you don't acknowledge anyone's argument that refutes what you're saying and just keep repeating your argument (which is factually incorrect btw).

Wow! Ever since I brought the word "Christophobic" into play, you seem to have the hots for trying to call me out. Okay, whatever, but let me see if I can back track and answer your question. Oh and just so you know, the purpose for bringing that word into play, is to fight back with the same kind of labeling, or libel that others do. (if you don't like the gay lifestyle or agenda, you're intolerant or a homophobe) But this is for another topic, so I don't get called a Threadjacker :ninja:

Ah ha! I re-read your post after having went back to grab mine to paste here and saw "or his character" which wiped out my response. So now I see what you are speaking to. It does appear that we are talking about two different topics, in the same subject. =D> Congratualtions you've helped me see the light! Now where's the "you're healed" emoticon?

2 Chronicles 10:14, "if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land."

January 14th, 2012, 11:27 am
QB Coach

WarEr4Christ wrote:
Hey WarEr4Christ, do you not read what people write on here about Tebow or what? You keep bringing up this concept that Tebow is hated for his Christianity or his character, when nobody is criticizing him for that. I'm just curious why you don't acknowledge anyone's argument that refutes what you're saying and just keep repeating your argument (which is factually incorrect btw).

Wow! Ever since I brought the word "Christophobic" into play, you seem to have the hots for trying to call me out. Okay, whatever, but let me see if I can back track and answer your question. Oh and just so you know, the purpose for bringing that word into play, is to fight back with the same kind of labeling, or libel that others do. (if you don't like the gay lifestyle or agenda, you're intolerant or a homophobe) But this is for another topic, so I don't get called a Threadjacker :ninja:

Ah ha! I re-read your post after having went back to grab mine to paste here and saw "or his character" which wiped out my response. So now I see what you are speaking to. It does appear that we are talking about two different topics, in the same subject. =D> Congratualtions you've helped me see the light! Now where's the "you're healed" emoticon?

Sorry, not trying to be too harsh, and I see now that it probably came across that way. I was just trying to get your attention.

My point all along is that I haven't seen anyone (outside of a few random nutjobs) criticizing Tebow because of his faith or his beliefs. Almost 100% of the criticism of him has been for his play, and the majority of the complaints about the whole Tebow phenomenon has been towards the media. It's simply not an anti-christian thing. Pointing that out was my only intent with my comments.

“The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.” - Neil deGrasse Tyson

January 14th, 2012, 2:20 pm
QB Coach

That game was a crystal clear example of why all the media hype was unwarranted. The Patriots have one of the worst pass defenses in the league, and Tebow still couldn't even come close to completing 50% of his passes. In my opinion, what Tebow did last week is as good as we will ever see him play. He basically played the perfect game for his abilities. No player does that every time, and it's only when he plays at that level that his team is able to contend with the top teams. For that reason alone, he won't be a viable NFL QB for much longer. The media should be ashamed of themselves for all the hype they gave this young man. Tebow has nothing to be ashamed of. He is, by all accounts, a wonderful person. I wich him well in life, and I hope the media lays off the hype.

“The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.” - Neil deGrasse Tyson

January 15th, 2012, 12:44 am
1st Round Pick

Location: Cloudy Town, Minnesota. 763.18 miles from Ford Field
Touchdown Jesus wrote:
That game was a crystal clear example of why all the media hype was unwarranted. The Patriots have one of the worst pass defenses in the league, and Tebow still couldn't even come close to completing 50% of his passes. In my opinion, what Tebow did last week is as good as we will ever see him play. He basically played the perfect game for his abilities. No player does that every time, and it's only when he plays at that level that his team is able to contend with the top teams. For that reason alone, he won't be a viable NFL QB for much longer. The media should be ashamed of themselves for all the hype they gave this young man. Tebow has nothing to be ashamed of. He is, by all accounts, a wonderful person. I wich him well in life, and I hope the media lays off the hype.

This right here. I don't hate the player at all, hate the media.

Follow me on Twitter: @W2G4U

January 15th, 2012, 1:47 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4