View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently November 21st, 2014, 11:18 pm

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Niners Win. jcmessing, SHOW YOURSELF! 
Varsity Captain

Post Niners Win. jcmessing, SHOW YOURSELF!
I deserve to be ripped as an opposing fan who frequents these forums. I have no problem with that and accept it if I continue to hang around here. Let it be known, that I have never said a bad word about the Lions, the fans, or its organization as a whole. I do not hate the Lions.

But you guys seem to hate my Niners enough to rip them up. One guy in particular wanted to make a few predictions, so I thought I'd throw out some memorable quotes so those that he could eat some crow:

jcmessing wrote:
FOR THE RECORD, THE 49ers ARE OVER-RATED AND WILL NOT WIN A PLAYOFF GAME, MARK IT DOWN.

jcmessing wrote:
As a niner's fan you better pray that the Saint's don't come in there first, because they will run up and down the field in San Fran just as easily as the Packers, and definitely as easily as the Giants. You want to play any team without an offense that will expose the Niners offense when they are forced to go tit for tat. When they are down by 20 in the first half the niners will be forced to face the fact that they are a bubble team (See: Atlanta Falcons, 2010) that has a lot to prove before they can hang with the likes of the top tier in the NFL. We've seen this before with teams, and one bad playoff game certainly doesn't mean the Saints aren't potent, they've proven they can win in the playoffs.
jcmessing wrote:
Well, 49ers, you got what you wished for. Good luck. Gotta say though, I'm sticking with my statement that the niners won't win a game in the playoffs.

jcmessing wrote:
In that case I hope you get what you want. That way we can find out who knows what. Although I haven't seen the niners offense in action much, I know the NFL, and I know when a bubble team is getting way too much credit for being good when they haven't done a thing to prove it. I also know when a hometown fan is convinced his team is better than it really is.... which I am diagnosing as the case here.

I marked it down, like he said. Where is this guy? He's wrong times 4. Come eat what you dished out please!

\:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

Last edited by 49ers on January 15th, 2012, 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

January 14th, 2012, 10:01 pm
Varsity Captain

Post Re: Niners Win. jcmessing, SHOW YOURSELF!
PS - I'm only posting here because the 49ers forum is very over-loaded. I can't even load a page, let alone post.

January 14th, 2012, 10:02 pm
Rookie Player of the Year

Hell of a game. Congrats to your team--I thought the Saints were going all the way.

January 14th, 2012, 10:18 pm
Varsity Captain

thelomasbrowns wrote:
Hell of a game. Congrats to your team--I thought the Saints were going all the way.

It was one of, if not THE MOST entertaining playoff game I've ever seen. The turnovers, the hard hits, the precision passes, the epic plays, the back-and-forth leads at the end... unreal. This game had it all. I'm so happy.

I'd also like to note that I predicted the outcome of this game almost to perfection, for what it's worth. I can also predict a loss to the Packers, and a win vs the Giants, and if we beat the Giants, we'll win the Super Bowl. I'm scared as hell of the Packers though. It's going to take a lot to bring that team down.

January 15th, 2012, 11:45 am
Varsity 1st Team

Congrats, Now go win it all!

If only the Lions would have made the interceptions that were there............maybe then we would be celebrating a victory over the 9ners. Maybe not who knows.....If things were different they wouldn't be the same.

What an exciting ending! WOW!

Good luck next week against.......TBD

Frok

January 15th, 2012, 1:21 pm
Afghan Allstar

frok wrote:

If only the Lions would have made the interceptions that were there............maybe then we would be celebrating a victory over the 9ners. Maybe not who knows.....If things were different they wouldn't be the same.

Frok

I can remember 3 that the defenders were in position and got their hands on. Come up with those 3 and it's a completely different ball game. That's not even taking into account the other questionable calls.

January 15th, 2012, 1:24 pm
1st Round Pick

Location: Cloudy Town, Minnesota. 763.18 miles from Ford Field
buell17 wrote:
frok wrote:

Frok

I can remember 3 that the defenders were in position and got their hands on. Come up with those 3 and it's a completely different ball game. That's not even taking into account the other questionable calls.

This.

And nothing against the 49ers, hell of a game. Also taking down the Packers is not impossible. Good luck and I will be pulling for you IF the Packers win (if they lose, I could care less :roll: just as long as the Packers lose).

Follow me on Twitter: @W2G4U

January 15th, 2012, 1:44 pm
Profile WWW
Varsity Captain

frok wrote:
If only the Lions would have made the interceptions that were there.

Yeah. I remember falling to the floor after they dropped the potential 3rd one or whatever it was. Just shocking. Teams are supposed to be playing for their LIVES! I was rather discouraged, so I can only imagine how you guys felt.

January 15th, 2012, 4:15 pm
1st Round Pick

49ers wrote:
frok wrote:
If only the Lions would have made the interceptions that were there.

Yeah. I remember falling to the floor after they dropped the potential 3rd one or whatever it was. Just shocking. Teams are supposed to be playing for their LIVES! I was rather discouraged, so I can only imagine how you guys felt.

I kept saying "Are you kidding me!? YOU SUCK!! :x "

lol

January 15th, 2012, 5:33 pm
Profile WWW
RIP Killer

Those overrated 49ers have a clear path to the SB (meanng, another home game). Congrats to SF!

January 15th, 2012, 10:47 pm
Profile WWW
Varsity Captain

Pablo wrote:
Those overrated 49ers

:evil:

January 15th, 2012, 10:54 pm
1st Round Pick

49ers wrote:
Pablo wrote:
Those overrated 49ers

:evil:

:lol:

January 15th, 2012, 11:02 pm
Profile WWW
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)

GL to the 9ers. Only got to see the highlights and read the stories (was busy in Vegas) , but it was a hell of a game, and the 9ers earned it.

And now with GB down.. and the Giants coming to town, a solid path to the SB.

If Balt wins vs the Pats were going to end up with 2 defensive teams in the SB. So Much for "A Whole diff league where only offense matters".....

January 16th, 2012, 5:54 pm
Profile ICQ WWW
RIP Killer

DJ-B wrote:
If Balt wins vs the Pats were going to end up with 2 defensive teams in the SB. So Much for "A Whole diff league where only offense matters".....

There are always exceptions to the rule. Folks love to bring up the Ravens SB win saying you don't need a QB. There is one of those SBs every 10 years or so, but that doesn't indicate a new trend but rather an outlier.

January 17th, 2012, 12:32 pm
Profile WWW
RIP Killer

In truth, it has been almost impossible to know how good Alex Smith really is. Five different offensive coordinators in five seasons is going to mess with every offensive players head, but the quarterback more than anyone else. I won't say that Smith can be lumped in, or ever will be, with Peyton Manning, Aaron Rodgers or Tom Brady. But this season he's done more than just not making mistakes. The offense is well suited to his abilities, and the 49ers didn't really upgrade their offensive personnel in the off-season. So, it's not like they got him more weapons, they've just finally gotten him an offense he's comfortable in with a coach who supports him 100% as the starter. It's made a big difference for them.

Congrats 49er fans everywhere. Your team is the real deal, no doubt.

NOW BEAT THE FREAKIN' GIANTS!! I hate that team.

January 17th, 2012, 2:55 pm
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next