View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently November 26th, 2014, 7:34 am

Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 My lios draft 
Varsity Captain

Post My lios draft
Rd-1-mark barron -rd2-vinny curry -rd3-josh norman-rd4-lonnie edwards-rd5-phillip blake-6rd-cody johnson-7rd-cris owasu

January 22nd, 2012, 5:05 pm
Team MVP

Post Re: My lios draft
I think at this point that would be a very acceptable draft. Would Barron play SS for us?

April 22nd, 2010 @ 7:44p.m. "The Detroit Lions select...Ndamukong Suh". Those are some beautiful words.

Lionbacker2 Fantasy Champion 2011

January 22nd, 2012, 5:25 pm
Varsity Captain

Barron helps in a few ways.1st he brings a much needed physical presence back there against the run we badly need and be able to handle te,s and backs .also it would allow delmas to play over the top or slide over the slot were he is at his best

January 22nd, 2012, 6:55 pm
Varsity Captain

Now curry in rd2 could be our most important pick.curry will bring much needed help for avril on the outside .and lets face it jackson and young are nice backups but kvb,s production is sliding fast.curry would be the rusher that strikes fear in offences

January 22nd, 2012, 7:31 pm
Hall of Fame Player

allenslions wrote:
Rd-1-mark barron -rd2-vinny curry -rd3-josh norman-rd4-lonnie edwards-rd5-phillip blake-6rd-cody johnson-7rd-cris owasu

Hey! I thought you claimed to be a Lions scout? And you apparently haven't gotten the memo about KC getting our 6th round pick from the tampering thing because we made the playoffs.

January 22nd, 2012, 8:45 pm
Hall of Fame Player

allenslions wrote:
Now curry in rd2 could be our most important pick.curry will bring much needed help for avril on the outside .and lets face it jackson and young are nice backups but kvb,s production is sliding fast.curry would be the rusher that strikes fear in offences

Willy Young is ready for a starting gig if we need him to fill the role. It was Willy that knocked the ball out of Brees' hand that the ref blew his whistle inadvertently on purpose.

That was a big time play from a player who is ready for prime time.

January 22nd, 2012, 8:49 pm
Varsity Captain

Billy i work for blesto not detroit directy.and ur kiddin abouy young starting right.he cant play the run at all.thats why he never is on the field except on clear passing downs.the lions need more than avril outside to capitalize on our dt,s

January 22nd, 2012, 9:28 pm
Varsity Captain

Also billy the memo read we will receive a 6th rd pick for tyson polumbo from seattle trade.and i wouldnt be surprised if we trade spivey for a late rd pick

January 22nd, 2012, 10:04 pm
NFL Team Captain

allenslions wrote:

I would crap myself if this draft actually worked out. Josh Norman boosted his stock at the east-west venue, so I'd be hard pressed to think he'll be around at the bottom of the 3rd.

I love the picks though and would be more than hestatic if it went down that way!

January 22nd, 2012, 11:59 pm
Varsity Captain

Your right he did jump up alot after the shrine game but unless he runs just a crazy 40 time the real small school stigma will keep him mid3 rd to top 4th.

January 23rd, 2012, 12:15 am
Team MVP

I'll have to check out curry, sounds pretty intriguing.

I really do like Barron though and think he could start immediately for us. Not only that but I think we have a legitimate shot at getting him at 23 too.

Just curious, I thought Delmas was playing deep over the top at FS? Maybe I wasn't watching them close enough.

April 22nd, 2010 @ 7:44p.m. "The Detroit Lions select...Ndamukong Suh". Those are some beautiful words.

Lionbacker2 Fantasy Champion 2011

January 23rd, 2012, 2:07 am
Varsity Captain

Curry is a beast and it may take moving up in the 2rd .but trading a 2013 pick would do it an well worth it.as for delmas.he played mostly in the box or over the te.he needs to return to the other side were he is free to make plays

January 23rd, 2012, 2:32 am
Heisman Winner

allenslions wrote:
Curry is a beast and it may take moving up in the 2rd .but trading a 2013 pick would do it an well worth it.as for delmas.he played mostly in the box or over the te.he needs to return to the other side were he is free to make plays

Allen man, I feel like you have a lot to add and great information but I'm having the hardest time reading what you type because all the grammatical errors. At times I have no idea what you're trying to says, maybe it's a me problem, but if you could please take an extra second to make sure your post use proper punctuation it would help at least me a great deal.

With that said I'm wondering how long it will take for someone to point one of my grammatical errors.

January 23rd, 2012, 9:02 am
Rookie Player of the Year

aManNamedSuh wrote:
With that said I'm wondering how long it will take for someone to point one of my grammatical errors.

Missing comma after "said" :D

January 23rd, 2012, 10:17 am
ST Coordinator – Danny Crossman

thelomasbrowns wrote:
aManNamedSuh wrote:

Missing comma after "said" :D

1 hour 15 minutes....not bad! lol

January 23rd, 2012, 11:06 am
Reply to topic   [ 47 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next