View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently December 22nd, 2014, 1:02 am



Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Division Round Games 
Author Message
QB Coach
User avatar

Joined: October 26th, 2005, 11:48 pm
Posts: 3039
Location: Elkhart, In.
Post Re: Division Round Games
@ niners fan.

I see by your picture your are coming out of the closet again! We'd expect nothing less from San Fran, except maybe including some music and dance scenes from West Side Story.

:P

_________________
2 Chronicles 10:14, "if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land."


January 16th, 2012, 12:53 pm
Profile
QB Coach
User avatar

Joined: October 26th, 2005, 11:48 pm
Posts: 3039
Location: Elkhart, In.
Post Re: Division Round Games
In all honesty, I loved what San Frans defense did to breeze and even watched the NO o line try and do the hole hook and push hold that they were doing on KVB all game, and STILL didn't get called for it.

San Fran has won legitimately by beating their opponents with defense and letting their game manager QB get the ball where it's needed on occasion, the rest of the time they gave it to Gore.

Our front 4 was not as dominant since the San Fran game and I'm not sure why. Atlanta we played flat, like we were still in shock from the week before. And then throughout the rest of the season we werent or DIDN'T APPEAR to be as aggressive and nasty as we were in the first 5. I wonder if some of that is Press Hype and labeling that caused us to tone it down, thus hurting us.

But I'm a fan, not a researcher.

_________________
2 Chronicles 10:14, "if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land."


January 16th, 2012, 12:58 pm
Profile
NFL Team Captain
User avatar

Joined: October 15th, 2005, 6:07 pm
Posts: 1589
Location: Watching Football
Post Re: Division Round Games
Welcome to the couch, 9ers! :twisted:

I have to say even though I can't stand hairball, he did a good job with the time given. The 49ers have a very good defense. I have nothing but man love for Patrick Willis!

_________________
Lions Fan since King Kong was a Spider Monkey!


January 22nd, 2012, 11:35 pm
Profile
Play by Play Announcer - Al Michaels

Joined: October 15th, 2005, 9:00 am
Posts: 1839
Location: Greensboro, NC
Post Re: Division Round Games
TNLionsFanatic wrote:
Welcome to the couch, 9ers! :twisted:

I have to say even though I can't stand hairball, he did a good job with the time given. The 49ers have a very good defense. I have nothing but man love for Patrick Willis!


Harbaugh's players certainly respond to him and he clearly accomplished a lot but I still can't stand him. Lots of excellent players on the 49ers who I like and respect but Harbaugh, V. Davis, and A. Davis make it really easy to dislike them.

_________________
Proud member of the Contract Extension for Schwartz Fan Club.


January 23rd, 2012, 12:24 am
Profile
Rookie Player of the Year
User avatar

Joined: August 24th, 2010, 9:54 pm
Posts: 2376
Post Re: Division Round Games
Saw a great nickname in the comments section of a PFT post: "The Forty Whiners" :lol:

_________________
"There were a couple times where I was just like, 'Is that legal?" Warford said. "Cause he was getting laid out. I was like, 'Someone might call the cops. This is not fair.'"


January 23rd, 2012, 10:06 am
Profile
1st Round Pick
User avatar

Joined: May 8th, 2010, 4:25 pm
Posts: 1292
Location: Cloudy Town, Minnesota. 763.18 miles from Ford Field
Post Re: Division Round Games
thelomasbrowns wrote:
Saw a great nickname in the comments section of a PFT post: "The Forty Whiners" :lol:


lol so true :lol:

_________________
Image

Follow me on Twitter: @W2G4U


January 23rd, 2012, 2:12 pm
Profile WWW
Online
National Champion

Joined: August 13th, 2006, 11:04 pm
Posts: 880
Location: Washington, DC
Post Re: Division Round Games
mwill2 wrote:
TNLionsFanatic wrote:
Welcome to the couch, 9ers! :twisted:

I have to say even though I can't stand hairball, he did a good job with the time given. The 49ers have a very good defense. I have nothing but man love for Patrick Willis!


Harbaugh's players certainly respond to him and he clearly accomplished a lot but I still can't stand him. Lots of excellent players on the 49ers who I like and respect but Harbaugh, V. Davis, and A. Davis make it really easy to dislike them.



Yeah. I have nothing against the rest of the 49ers, but thier coach is a real tool. I gotta say I am happy that Harbaugh didn't make it to the Superbowl. It couldn't have happened to a bigger douchebag.


January 23rd, 2012, 2:13 pm
Profile
Hall of Fame Player
User avatar

Joined: May 7th, 2005, 3:25 pm
Posts: 7555
Location: Earth/Sagittarius Dwarf Galaxy
Post Re: Division Round Games
Hystrix wrote:
mwill2 wrote:
TNLionsFanatic wrote:
Welcome to the couch, 9ers! :twisted:

I have to say even though I can't stand hairball, he did a good job with the time given. The 49ers have a very good defense. I have nothing but man love for Patrick Willis!


Harbaugh's players certainly respond to him and he clearly accomplished a lot but I still can't stand him. Lots of excellent players on the 49ers who I like and respect but Harbaugh, V. Davis, and A. Davis make it really easy to dislike them.



Yeah. I have nothing against the rest of the 49ers, but thier coach is a real tool. I gotta say I am happy that Harbaugh didn't make it to the Superbowl. It couldn't have happened to a bigger douchebag.


And then you have some of their fans sending death threats to The guy who fumbled twice ( Brainfarting on his name right now.) and his family. Probably the same jerks crying for respect when we played them.


January 23rd, 2012, 9:21 pm
Profile
Online
RIP Killer
User avatar

Joined: January 26th, 2005, 9:34 pm
Posts: 10358
Location: Sycamore, IL
Post Re: Division Round Games
I love the retards that talk about how Schwartz is so "angry". Did anyone else see hairball go batshit at least 4 times yesterday? I counted a good 4 times.

_________________
_____
The kitties are slowly restoring some Millen killed faith. Now, beat those F'ing Fudgies!
Image


January 23rd, 2012, 11:14 pm
Profile
1st Round Pick
User avatar

Joined: May 8th, 2010, 4:25 pm
Posts: 1292
Location: Cloudy Town, Minnesota. 763.18 miles from Ford Field
Post Re: Division Round Games
BillySims wrote:
Hystrix wrote:
mwill2 wrote:
TNLionsFanatic wrote:
Welcome to the couch, 9ers! :twisted:

I have to say even though I can't stand hairball, he did a good job with the time given. The 49ers have a very good defense. I have nothing but man love for Patrick Willis!


Harbaugh's players certainly respond to him and he clearly accomplished a lot but I still can't stand him. Lots of excellent players on the 49ers who I like and respect but Harbaugh, V. Davis, and A. Davis make it really easy to dislike them.



Yeah. I have nothing against the rest of the 49ers, but thier coach is a real tool. I gotta say I am happy that Harbaugh didn't make it to the Superbowl. It couldn't have happened to a bigger douchebag.


And then you have some of their fans sending death threats to The guy who fumbled twice ( Brainfarting on his name right now.) and his family. Probably the same jerks crying for respect when we played them.


That's sad that this happening to him and his family.

_________________
Image

Follow me on Twitter: @W2G4U


January 24th, 2012, 1:07 am
Profile WWW
Modmin Dude
User avatar

Joined: December 31st, 2004, 9:55 am
Posts: 12250
Post Re: Division Round Games
Lions2SB2 wrote:
BillySims wrote:
Hystrix wrote:
mwill2 wrote:
TNLionsFanatic wrote:
Welcome to the couch, 9ers! :twisted:

I have to say even though I can't stand hairball, he did a good job with the time given. The 49ers have a very good defense. I have nothing but man love for Patrick Willis!


Harbaugh's players certainly respond to him and he clearly accomplished a lot but I still can't stand him. Lots of excellent players on the 49ers who I like and respect but Harbaugh, V. Davis, and A. Davis make it really easy to dislike them.



Yeah. I have nothing against the rest of the 49ers, but thier coach is a real tool. I gotta say I am happy that Harbaugh didn't make it to the Superbowl. It couldn't have happened to a bigger douchebag.


And then you have some of their fans sending death threats to The guy who fumbled twice ( Brainfarting on his name right now.) and his family. Probably the same jerks crying for respect when we played them.


That's sad that this happening to him and his family.

IMO its disgusting. People/fans want access to their sports heroes and THIS is how they treat them? :confused: ridiculous.

_________________
Quote:
Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right....


January 24th, 2012, 10:16 am
Profile
Hall of Fame Player
User avatar

Joined: May 7th, 2005, 3:25 pm
Posts: 7555
Location: Earth/Sagittarius Dwarf Galaxy
Post Re: Division Round Games
conversion02 wrote:
I love the retards that talk about how Schwartz is so "angry". Did anyone else see hairball go batshit at least 4 times yesterday? I counted a good 4 times.



Harbaugh is probably the guy making all the death threats. LOL.


January 24th, 2012, 9:42 pm
Profile
Hall of Fame Player
User avatar

Joined: May 7th, 2005, 3:25 pm
Posts: 7555
Location: Earth/Sagittarius Dwarf Galaxy
Post Re: Division Round Games
TheRealWags wrote:
Lions2SB2 wrote:
BillySims wrote:
Hystrix wrote:
mwill2 wrote:
TNLionsFanatic wrote:
Welcome to the couch, 9ers! :twisted:

I have to say even though I can't stand hairball, he did a good job with the time given. The 49ers have a very good defense. I have nothing but man love for Patrick Willis!


Harbaugh's players certainly respond to him and he clearly accomplished a lot but I still can't stand him. Lots of excellent players on the 49ers who I like and respect but Harbaugh, V. Davis, and A. Davis make it really easy to dislike them.



Yeah. I have nothing against the rest of the 49ers, but thier coach is a real tool. I gotta say I am happy that Harbaugh didn't make it to the Superbowl. It couldn't have happened to a bigger douchebag.


And then you have some of their fans sending death threats to The guy who fumbled twice ( Brainfarting on his name right now.) and his family. Probably the same jerks crying for respect when we played them.


That's sad that this happening to him and his family.

IMO its disgusting. People/fans want access to their sports heroes and THIS is how they treat them? :confused: ridiculous.


And they whine about not being respected. WELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. The 49er fanbase doesn't deserve to ever see their team win a single game again let alone the playoffs.


January 24th, 2012, 9:44 pm
Profile
Varsity Captain
User avatar

Joined: October 12th, 2011, 9:00 am
Posts: 289
Location: Vermont
Post Re: Division Round Games
I'm pretty sure that if this happened to anyone, they would receive death threats. People are talking about the threats against Williams, but Cundiff is getting them too. If this happened to someone on the Lions, then there would be a few Lions fans that would send a threat as well. It's not singled out to just one team, even if you do want to pretend that's true.

I can't help feel for the guy. He put his heart out there, and well, things happen. The fumble in OT is forgivable easily, people are stripped of the ball all the time. The other one sucks, but it's a correctable mistake. Poor kid.

_________________
Pablo wrote:
the app worked OK, but it is hard to draft while driving.


January 25th, 2012, 2:39 pm
Profile
Post Re: Division Round Games
49ers wrote:
I'm pretty sure that if this happened to anyone, they would receive death threats. People are talking about the threats against Williams, but Cundiff is getting them too. If this happened to someone on the Lions, then there would be a few Lions fans that would send a threat as well. It's not singled out to just one team, even if you do want to pretend that's true.

I can't help feel for the guy. He put his heart out there, and well, things happen. The fumble in OT is forgivable easily, people are stripped of the ball all the time. The other one sucks, but it's a correctable mistake. Poor kid.


No one would get death threats for completely blowing a couple of plays in Detroit. Sorry, I can't agree there.


January 25th, 2012, 2:40 pm
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware.