View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently April 25th, 2014, 2:18 am

Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 To My Old Master 
QB Coach

Post Re: To My Old Master
Knowledge is Power: Take a look at this 7 minute video and it just may show you something.

http://declarationentertainment.com/fir ... epublicans

2 Chronicles 10:14, "if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land."

February 2nd, 2012, 6:48 pm
Commissioner of the NFL – Roger Goodell

I think I should clarify my earlier response a bit. I saw this article posted elsewhere a couple of days ago and it was presented in such a way to serve no other purpose than to racebait. Since then, it has been re-posted on other sites in much the same manner. I don't know what Wags' intention was when he posted it here, but the motives aren't honorable at most other places it has been found. I suspect that he found it at one of those sites though.

More importantly, I thought Obama was supposed to bring people together and end the racial divisions in this country. Unfortunately, the exact opposite has happened, but not for the reasons that one might think. The libtard Democrats accuse anyone that disagrees with Obama of being racists. It began when the Tea Party sprung up and has continued to get worse ever since. Obama led the way by accusing white cops of being stupid for arresting a black professor. Then, Eric Holder dismissed the case against the Black Panthers for voter intimidation because the victims were white. He was just looking out for his people though. The lamestream media and various Democratic members of Congress have rolled with this meme ever since and it's getting worse.

More recently, calling Obama a "Food Stamp President" is considered racist. I guess we're supposed to ignore the fact that more whites are on food stamps than blacks to believe that nonsense. Also, Newt was accused of racism for calling Obama the "Entertainer In Chief" after he sang an Al Green song. If that isn't a reach, I don't know what is. To top it off, some idiot on MSNBC or CNN referred to the Florida panhandle as "Cracker Counties", but there's nothing racist about that. I feel as if the boy has cried wolf about a thousand times too many now.

The saddest part about all of this is that I used to be colorblind. I judged people by their character and who they were as a person, not by their race. The best example of this was the military, which was very diverse, and nearly everybody got along with everyone. Unfortunately, that isn't the case any longer. All of the racebaiting and accusations have taken their toll to where I now have resentment toward those accusing me of doing something that I didn't do. I now think lesser of black people for making false accusations or for supporting those that do so on their behalf. Instead of improving race relations, the libtards have somehow managed to make them worse. I just can't seem to figure out if this is one of their usual unintended consequences or if they are willingly inciting racial strife. Either possibility is plausible.

February 3rd, 2012, 4:03 am
League MVP

meh...this is nothing new to us from the Flint area. When Mayor Stanley was in office (you know...he's the guy who "lost" millions of city dollars). anyways.....the reverse racism was running rampant when the mayor tried to appoint his own genessee county sherriff ( who happened to be black)....somthing he was not in power to do. when the REAL sheriff was elected he turned out to be a white guy. Capt racist (Stanley) then procceeded to say (and I Quote the man here) " you keep your sherrif on your side of the flint river and I'll keep mine on the north side."

He basically put down a war boarder for blacks and whites. it was utterly rediculous. The racism even flowed to the city counsel and FIGHTS broke out amongst our so called counclemen. Litteral fist fights.......disgusting.

February 3rd, 2012, 9:34 am
QB Coach

SLy: If you take a look at the link above your post I think you will see it VERY clearly.

Words like Racist, Nazi, Fascist, are all exposed for what they TRULY mean, and who they REALLY apply too.

Remember knowledge is power, and sadly those who are ignorant only believe what they're told, and not what they've found themselves. I've been guilty of it before! But I also know what I know too!

2 Chronicles 10:14, "if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land."

February 3rd, 2012, 9:39 am
Modmin Dude

WarEr4Christ wrote:
I agree with Reg Joe, but I also see what WJB is saying too. I have heard whispers around the inner city environments that I work in that there have been meetings in South Africa of all places to demand retribution of the U.S. Government for lost wages, tortures, rapes, and so on, from 150 years ago. I've heard such companies as Conrail, are supposed to have a lawsuit brought against them.

Having said that, the grace that this former slave demonstrated, while being very blunt about what he suffered was awesome!

You know, I've been hearing for over 20 years that supposedly someone was working to get reparations from the US Govt for the slaves, yet nothing has come of it....hmmm...

Joe Fauria, MVP!

February 3rd, 2012, 10:13 am
Modmin Dude

slybri19 wrote:
I think I should clarify my earlier response a bit. I saw this article posted elsewhere a couple of days ago and it was presented in such a way to serve no other purpose than to racebait. Since then, it has been re-posted on other sites in much the same manner. I don't know what Wags' intention was when he posted it here, but the motives aren't honorable at most other places it has been found. I suspect that he found it at one of those sites though.
Found it on Twitter from someone I follow.

slybri19 wrote:
More importantly, I thought Obama was supposed to bring people together and end the racial divisions in this country. Unfortunately, the exact opposite has happened, but not for the reasons that one might think. The libtard Democrats accuse anyone that disagrees with Obama of being racists. It began when the Tea Party sprung up and has continued to get worse ever since. Obama led the way by accusing white cops of being stupid for arresting a black professor. Then, Eric Holder dismissed the case against the Black Panthers for voter intimidation because the victims were white. He was just looking out for his people though. The lamestream media and various Democratic members of Congress have rolled with this meme ever since and it's getting worse.

More recently, calling Obama a "Food Stamp President" is considered racist. I guess we're supposed to ignore the fact that more whites are on food stamps than blacks to believe that nonsense. Also, Newt was accused of racism for calling Obama the "Entertainer In Chief" after he sang an Al Green song. If that isn't a reach, I don't know what is. To top it off, some idiot on MSNBC or CNN referred to the Florida panhandle as "Cracker Counties", but there's nothing racist about that. I feel as if the boy has cried wolf about a thousand times too many now.
Not sure where the letter says anything about Obama or the current state of politics, but, um...ok

slybri19 wrote:
The saddest part about all of this is that I used to be colorblind. I judged people by their character and who they were as a person, not by their race. The best example of this was the military, which was very diverse, and nearly everybody got along with everyone. Unfortunately, that isn't the case any longer. All of the racebaiting and accusations have taken their toll to where I now have resentment toward those accusing me of doing something that I didn't do. I now think lesser of black people for making false accusations or for supporting those that do so on their behalf. Instead of improving race relations, the libtards have somehow managed to make them worse. I just can't seem to figure out if this is one of their usual unintended consequences or if they are willingly inciting racial strife. Either possibility is plausible.
So, just to be clear, you lump everyone together just because a few may have given you pause or upset you?

Joe Fauria, MVP!

February 3rd, 2012, 10:18 am
Modmin Dude

regularjoe12 wrote:
meh...this is nothing new to us from the Flint area. When Mayor Stanley was in office (you know...he's the guy who "lost" millions of city dollars). anyways.....the reverse racism was running rampant when the mayor tried to appoint his own genessee county sherriff ( who happened to be black)....somthing he was not in power to do. when the REAL sheriff was elected he turned out to be a white guy. Capt racist (Stanley) then procceeded to say (and I Quote the man here) " you keep your sherrif on your side of the flint river and I'll keep mine on the north side."

He basically put down a war boarder for blacks and whites. it was utterly rediculous. The racism even flowed to the city counsel and FIGHTS broke out amongst our so called counclemen. Litteral fist fights.......disgusting.

Psst, there is NO such thing as "reverse racism"
Merriam Webster wrote:
: a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race
: racial prejudice or discrimination
— rac·ist noun or adjective

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/racism

Joe Fauria, MVP!

February 3rd, 2012, 10:21 am
League MVP

common now. reverse rascism is a general laymans term for rascism comming from minorities. ya know what I meant! :wink:

February 3rd, 2012, 10:32 am
Modmin Dude

regularjoe12 wrote:
common now. reverse rascism is a general laymans term for rascism comming from minorities. ya know what I meant! :wink:

While I did know what you meant, at the same time it is a bit of a pet-peeve of mine. Just trying to educate those that may not realize that racism is racism no matter who it's against.

Joe Fauria, MVP!

February 3rd, 2012, 11:19 am
RIP Killer

I have no problems with reparations being paid.

Find a former slave, and have his former owner pay him for services rendered.

Problem solved.

Last time I checked, the US government didn't own slaves. The Confederacy? Now that's a different story....but they no longer exist, do they?

February 3rd, 2012, 12:18 pm
Modmin Dude

m2karateman wrote:
I have no problems with reparations being paid.

Find a former slave, and have his former owner pay him for services rendered.

Problem solved.

Last time I checked, the US government didn't own slaves. The Confederacy? Now that's a different story....but they no longer exist, do they?

Sadly, I fear in a few places 'down South' it still does

Joe Fauria, MVP!

February 3rd, 2012, 2:21 pm
Commissioner of the NFL – Roger Goodell

TheRealWags wrote:
slybri19 wrote:
Found it on Twitter from someone I follow.

The amazing thing is that you are too naive to realize that you were used and manipulated via Twitter to further the race baiting agenda, whether you realize it or not. Like I said previously, there was an active campaign to get this story out there, and you fell for it hook, line, and sinker. Hopefully, you'll learn from your mistake.

slybri19 wrote:

Not sure where the letter says anything about Obama or the current state of politics, but, um...ok

Once again, you fail to see the agenda behind the circulation of a 140 year old letter at this particular time. Ignorance truly must be bliss.

slybri19 wrote:
So, just to be clear, you lump everyone together just because a few may have given you pause or upset you?

So who exactly lumped everyone who disagreed with Obama into the racist category? That's right, it's the white elite libtards who are attempting to keep blacks on the Democratic plantation by making them dependent upon the government for their well-being. Just look at Detroit for a prime example. I still respect and admire patriotic, honest, pro constitution, conservative, black Americans like Allen West, Herman Cain, Thomas Sowell, Lloyd Marcus, and many more, but those same white liberal elites consider them racists too. Do you not see the hypocrisy?

February 4th, 2012, 3:26 am
League MVP

i dont. There might be some sinister politcal plot with some underlying meaning behind this....but thats simply not what I read. you say ignorant is bliss....

I say I have a brain and am fully capable of ignoring the BS and drawing my own conclusions.

if there is a plot behind it....it failed to work on me.

February 4th, 2012, 11:47 am
RJ - it's not whether or not it works, or "worked" on you. Pieces like this are meant to draw sympathy to a cause or movement, and they definitely change public sentiment, perception, and open new doors to further an agenda. Further, I'll contend that f they do work, even on you... Much the same way that people in 1982 thought that there would "NEVER" be a seat belt law, public perception changed over time with bs articles and false pretenses to the point where most people now advocate for the law.

This issue is even worse, it lays down a bs argument for reparations, AND the "movement" will paint detractors as racists/advocates of slavery.

February 4th, 2012, 1:54 pm
League MVP

intersting.....i'll have to start payingh attention to majjor news and see what hints and undertones I can spot.

out of curiousity...do you know of other occurences liikem you've referenced off the top of your head that I can dig into? dont go through any trouble if ya dont...im just kinda curious what i've been missing.

i've always been the kinda guy to make decisions for myself so I tend to ignore the aganedas of whats being preached to me. it's kinda like an in head translator.

February 4th, 2012, 2:06 pm
Reply to topic   [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next