View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently December 20th, 2014, 3:26 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD 
Millen Draft Pick - Epic Bust

Post COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD
Honestly what is up with the lack of college football posts??!! College football has just taken off and is as exciting as ever!! I like watching college football more than the NFL anyways. I can get into a Miami vs. Florida State game more easily than an NFL game not involving the Detroit Lions.

Do you guys want to get a thread going showing your support for various college football teams? Honestly, not to be rude or anything, but I'd rather keep it to just Division I teams. Just mention the college you either graduated or you support now.

I'm definitely a Michigan Wolverines fan growing up in Ann Arbor and hoping to attend the university next year. Also, I'm an Alabama Crimson Tide fan because most of my relatives live in Alabama. Any other colleges you guys want to throw into the mix for supporting? If so, just post the institution down below! IT'S COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON GUYS AND THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINES ARE WINNING THE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP BABY!! 8)

September 3rd, 2005, 10:16 pm
Profile YIM
RIP Killer

As an Iowa State student and fan, I hate to say it...Iowa will go to the Orange Bowl.

Michigan will finish around #5.

September 4th, 2005, 11:58 am
QB Coach

Iowa played a team that is competing for the worst record in college football this year, at home, when Ball State suspended more than a dozen players (most of who were starters). Of course they are going to look good, they played a high school caliber team.

September 4th, 2005, 1:19 pm
Profile WWW
Varsity 1st Team

Michigan will be #7 or 8 floppity flop flop flop

GO STATE!
2005 Austin Regional Champs!
4/7 years Final Four apperances
5/7 years Elite 8 apperances

Michigan...
Missed 64 team tourney AND,NIT tourney(tourney for losers hahaha)

September 5th, 2005, 2:11 pm
RIP Killer

Iowa played a team that is competing for the worst record in college football this year, at home, when Ball State suspended more than a dozen players (most of who were starters). Of course they are going to look good, they played a high school caliber team.

Well dur, it was 49-0 at halftime...Iowa will beat out U of M for the Big Ten title and go to the championship.

Michigan didn't destroy Northern Illinois either. Northern Illinois is a decent team, but their defense didn't look like a championship caliber D...neither did their O.

September 5th, 2005, 3:29 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]