View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently August 28th, 2014, 9:18 am

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Ndamukong Suh Rep 
QB Coach

Post Re: Ndamukong Suh Rep
regularjoe12 wrote:
He's almost as good at Golf Now as Michael Jordan was when he was playing baseball.

now for the record...he could still kick my rectum up and down the links. he's just no where near what he used to be....and he's still very very young. (especially for golf)

Actually he's not all that young. He's 36. If you look at the history of golfers, most don't win much after their mid 30's. Take Nicklaus, he is generally viewed as the greatest ever. He won 18 majors, but only 4 came after he was 36. He also won 72 total tournaments, with 14 of those coming at 36 or older. So, the greatest golfer ever won around 80% of the tournaments for his entire career by the time he was 36. I'd say that's probably the same we can expect of Tiger. He'll probably win a few more majors, and several more tournaments. But he's probably never going to be the dominant golfer he once was. That ship has sailed.

And yes, I know we've gone way off topic here. Sorry about that. Maybe we should make this a new topic?

“The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.” - Neil deGrasse Tyson

February 17th, 2012, 2:05 pm
ST Coordinator – Danny Crossman

Post Re: Ndamukong Suh Rep
he's 36????

good lord im getting old....seems like only 5 or 6 years ago he was a pup in the PGA......sigh....i need a nap now

February 18th, 2012, 1:56 pm
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2