View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently July 30th, 2014, 11:36 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 NCAA Football updates 
Millen Draft Pick - Epic Bust

Post NCAA Football updates
#4 Michigan 33
N. Illinois 17

Jason Avant had an awesome game, along with Henne, and Hart

Also #7 Oklahoma is upset by TCU today!! Oklahoma is always overrated in my opinion and I'm glad they suffered a loss

September 3rd, 2005, 6:51 pm
Profile YIM
QB Coach

It's REAL easy to come out and say people are overrated after a huge upset like this.

I didn't see you saying in other threads talking about how bad Oklahoma was going to be this season...

September 3rd, 2005, 8:28 pm
Profile WWW
Play by Play Announcer - Al Michaels

Oklahoma started a QB that had no previous snaps in a NCAA game. And Adrian Peterson struggled early and then sprained his ankle in the 3rd quarter. After all that, the Sooners still only lost by a TD. Not that I am defending them, but I can understand why they lost.

As for Michigan, I'm glad they won but they have a lot of work to do. Northern Illinois's RB's was running all around our D. We really need to tighten up our D before we play Notre Dame next game or we could be looking at an upset.

As for the Wolverines offense, Avant is looking like a stud WR and Grady looks like the real deal at RB. Both him and Hart should have good seasons. Go Blue!

Tim

September 4th, 2005, 3:57 am
QB Coach

I'm worried about Brian Calhoun running around our defense. Wisconsin's rushing offense was great today, and our rushing defense was terrible.

Add in the fact that we are LONG overdue to lose to Wisconsin, they are at home, we've lost our last straight 5 road openers, and BINGO! We have an upset brewing.

September 4th, 2005, 1:12 pm
Profile WWW
Play by Play Announcer - Al Michaels

I'm worried about Brian Calhoun running around our defense. Wisconsin's rushing offense was great today, and our rushing defense was terrible.

This scares me as well. Calhoun had like 260 yards and 5 TD's in the opener! Granted, it was against Bowling Green's D, but the wolverines D looked very vulnerable against Northern Illinois. Carr has benched 2 players that did not play well in the opener. Hopefully this lights a fire under our D to play better.

Tim

September 6th, 2005, 10:38 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]