View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently November 23rd, 2014, 5:03 am



This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 shout out from indy 
Author Message
Rookie Player of the Year
User avatar

Joined: August 24th, 2010, 9:54 pm
Posts: 2345
Post Re: shout out from indy
wjb21ndtown wrote:
...with an excellent track record of calling out busts, players that lack talent to make it, and improper fits for various systems.


In all fairness, it's easy to be right about busts when you say everybody is bad. :D

_________________
Driver of the Jim Caldwell bandwagon. Climb aboard.


March 10th, 2012, 6:41 pm
Profile
Team MVP
User avatar

Joined: February 20th, 2007, 10:51 pm
Posts: 3376
Location: Saginaw, MI
Post Re: shout out from indy
thelomasbrowns wrote:
wjb21ndtown wrote:
...with an excellent track record of calling out busts, players that lack talent to make it, and improper fits for various systems.


In all fairness, it's easy to be right about busts when you say everybody is bad. :D



=D> =D>

_________________
April 22nd, 2010 @ 7:44p.m. "The Detroit Lions select...Ndamukong Suh". Those are some beautiful words.


Lionbacker2 Fantasy Champion 2011


March 10th, 2012, 7:10 pm
Profile
Post Re: shout out from indy
thelomasbrowns wrote:
wjb21ndtown wrote:
...with an excellent track record of calling out busts, players that lack talent to make it, and improper fits for various systems.


In all fairness, it's easy to be right about busts when you say everybody is bad. :D


That's nonsense. If you had been around longer you'd know that I have congratulated many draft picks, and I normally choose to be cautiously optimistic about most. Furthermore, I generally state who I wish we would have taken when I disagree.


March 10th, 2012, 9:37 pm
Varsity Captain

Joined: February 10th, 2011, 4:08 am
Posts: 306
Post Re: shout out from indy
First off you attacked me first when I disagreed with you about delmas.you basically called me blind and stupid.and all I was saying was I,m must not be to blind because I get payed to do it.futhermore it seems to me that the only opinion you see is yours.I mean I don't argue about my healthcare with my doctor because I read a medical journal.the fact is neither one of us will have say over who they select.but atleast there my opinion on the selection.


March 10th, 2012, 10:27 pm
Profile
Play by Play Announcer - Al Michaels
User avatar

Joined: October 15th, 2005, 12:45 pm
Posts: 1834
Post Re: shout out from indy
allenslions wrote:
First off you attacked me first when I disagreed with you about delmas.you basically called me blind and stupid.and all I was saying was I,m must not be to blind because I get payed to do it.futhermore it seems to me that the only opinion you see is yours.I mean I don't argue about my healthcare with my doctor because I read a medical journal.the fact is neither one of us will have say over who they select.but atleast there my opinion on the selection.

You're the lions BLESTO scout?

_________________
2011 Adopted Lion: Rob Sims/Looking for a side job at I.H.O.P because he can't stop making pancakes.


March 11th, 2012, 12:29 am
Profile
Commissioner of the NFL – Roger Goodell
User avatar

Joined: August 7th, 2004, 4:47 am
Posts: 10943
Location: Sterling Heights, MI
Post Re: shout out from indy
I probably shouldn't say this, but I don't care anymore. I want the truth. I don't lie to other people and I don't appreciate it when others lie to me. So come clean, allenslions. Why did your initial post in this thread originate from Michigan? You were not in Indy when you claimed that you were. Tell the truth. That is all I ask.

_________________
Image


March 11th, 2012, 1:03 am
Profile
Varsity Captain

Joined: February 10th, 2011, 4:08 am
Posts: 306
Post Re: shout out from indy
I don't know. Could it be because I posted from my phone.I'm not a tech guy.you know I come and give you guys info nobody else has.if you don't want it fine but don't accuse me of lying. How else would I know the things I do?maybe. I should just not post anymore.didn't you ever here don't look a gift horse in the mouth.and slybril if you have my real info. Please don't post it as it could cost me my job.a lot of the info I give out is privlaged club info and could get me in a lot of hot water.


March 11th, 2012, 7:12 am
Profile
Rookie Player of the Year
User avatar

Joined: August 24th, 2010, 9:54 pm
Posts: 2345
Post Re: shout out from indy
slybri19 wrote:
I probably shouldn't say this, but I don't care anymore. I want the truth. I don't lie to other people and I don't appreciate it when others lie to me. So come clean, allenslions. Why did your initial post in this thread originate from Michigan? You were not in Indy when you claimed that you were. Tell the truth. That is all I ask.


As a normal poster, I don't see any IP address info for other people's posts. It doesn't seem appropriate for you to bring in board admin info to this discussion and disclose the private information that users of the site have entrusted you with.

_________________
Driver of the Jim Caldwell bandwagon. Climb aboard.


Last edited by thelomasbrowns on March 11th, 2012, 8:49 am, edited 1 time in total.



March 11th, 2012, 8:48 am
Profile
Team MVP
User avatar

Joined: February 20th, 2007, 10:51 pm
Posts: 3376
Location: Saginaw, MI
Post Re: shout out from indy
I am 100% in support of you allenslions. Not only did you NOT start anything with WJB, you were also labeled a douche bag twice by him. And id take your word over his any day of the week.

Now i understand it cant be "proven", but i have no doubt that allenslions is who he is. Remember when the Lions signed Leonard David, and weeks before he said theyve been working him out...but NO other source mentioned anything about it? Remember when everyone thought there is no way the Lions pass on Prince Amukamara if hes there, but he kept saying there is no way they take him? Well? Now i understand Fairley fell, but does anyone honestly think that if he didnt we would have drafted him? C'mon, man.

Anyway, allenslions..dont stop posting here because some guys wanna be childish and do the name calling thing. If you do, were gonna miss a hell of a lot of good information from you.


With that said....GO GREEN! (today against the team UofM cant beat :lol: ).

_________________
April 22nd, 2010 @ 7:44p.m. "The Detroit Lions select...Ndamukong Suh". Those are some beautiful words.


Lionbacker2 Fantasy Champion 2011


March 11th, 2012, 8:49 am
Profile
RIP Killer
User avatar

Joined: October 20th, 2004, 4:16 pm
Posts: 9940
Location: Where ever I'm at now
Post Re: shout out from indy
kdsberman wrote:
I am 100% in support of you allenslions. Not only did you NOT start anything with WJB, you were also labeled a douche bag twice by him. And id take your word over his any day of the week.

Now i understand it cant be "proven", but i have no doubt that allenslions is who he is. Remember when the Lions signed Leonard David, and weeks before he said theyve been working him out...but NO other source mentioned anything about it? Remember when everyone thought there is no way the Lions pass on Prince Amukamara if hes there, but he kept saying there is no way they take him? Well? Now i understand Fairley fell, but does anyone honestly think that if he didnt we would have drafted him? C'mon, man.

Anyway, allenslions..dont stop posting here because some guys wanna be childish and do the name calling thing. If you do, were gonna miss a hell of a lot of good information from you.


+1

Also, it was allens who said that the Lions were still the front runners for Stephen Tulloch AFTER they signed Justin Durant. Many thought that once they signed Durant that either the Lions or Tulloch would no longer have interest in a deal.

And sly, I understand your reasons behind it, but there are times when you looking into folks IP addresses and other stuff is borderline criminal, in my opinion. Folks have a right to privacy, even when they post on an open forum like this. You could have asked him through a PM rather than on this board. Besides which he has never attacked anyone on this forum or been anything but informative. Scout or not, the man obviously has an inside track on information we don't. I, for one, appreciate his contributions here.

I think some apologies are owed.....

_________________
I will not put on blinders when it comes to our QBs performances.


March 11th, 2012, 10:02 am
Profile
Varsity Captain

Joined: September 28th, 2011, 5:57 pm
Posts: 307
Post Re: shout out from indy
Maybe Allen is a janitor in the FOs? Just kidding, keep that info coming!


March 11th, 2012, 12:48 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware.