View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently April 24th, 2014, 10:20 am



Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
 Another Bengal gets Arrested.... 
Author Message
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)
User avatar

Joined: April 5th, 2007, 5:51 pm
Posts: 2271
Post Another Bengal gets Arrested....
Even their Cheerleaders end up indicted. :-# :lol:

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/77533 ... xual-abuse


March 29th, 2012, 9:36 pm
Profile ICQ WWW
Post Re: Another Bengal gets Arrested....
DJ-B wrote:
Even their Cheerleaders end up indicted. :-# :lol:

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/77533 ... xual-abuse



What a sucky article... How do you write a story about a cheerleader with no pics?


March 29th, 2012, 10:32 pm
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)
User avatar

Joined: April 5th, 2007, 5:51 pm
Posts: 2271
Post Re: Another Bengal gets Arrested....
http://prod.images.bengals.clubs.nflcdn ... n=bilinear

Sarah ?


March 29th, 2012, 11:51 pm
Profile ICQ WWW
Post Re: Another Bengal gets Arrested....
DJ-B wrote:
http://prod.images.bengals.clubs.nflcdn.com/image-web/NFL/CDA/data/deployed/prod/BENGALS/assets/images/imported/CIN/photos/clubimages/2011/10-October/September2011--nfl_large_590_Unlimited.jpg?width=960&height=720&interpolation=bilinear

Sarah ?


You do realize that there's two "Sarahs" in that pic, right? Either one looks like they could play that role... I could quote Don Imus to describe those broads...


March 30th, 2012, 9:30 am
Modmin Dude
User avatar

Joined: December 31st, 2004, 9:55 am
Posts: 11848
Post Re: Another Bengal gets Arrested....
Image
PFT wrote:
Bengals cheerleader arrested, accused of sex with high school student
Posted by Michael David Smith on March 29, 2012, 4:34 PM EDT

A member of the Bengals’ cheerleading squad who was until recently a Cincinnati-area high school teacher has been arrested and charged with having sex with one of her students.

The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that Sarah Jones, a Ben-Gals cheerleader, was indicted for first-degree sexual abuse and unlawful use of electronic means to induce a minor to engage in sexual or other prohibited acts. Both are felonies that carry sentences of up to five years in prison.

Bengals.com lists one of the team’s cheerleaders as a woman named Sarah J. who is a high school English teacher in addition to having been a member of the Ben-Gals for the last five years.

Sarah’s mother, Cheryl Jones, who is a principal at a different school in the Cincinnati area, was indicted on a charge of tampering with physical evidence in her daughter’s case. That is also a felony punishable by up to five years in prison. The Joneses released a statement from their attorney declaring their innocence.

“Sarah has maintained her innocence. The indictment of her mother is completely baseless,” the statement noted.

Sarah Jones has previously been in the news for suing TheDirty.com, claiming that the website defamed her by publishing a claim that she had a sexually transmitted disease.

Compared to their cheerleading squad, the Bengals look like a bunch of choir boys.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... l-student/

_________________
Go Lions!!! headbang.gif

Joe Fauria, MVP!


March 30th, 2012, 9:33 am
Profile
RIP Killer
User avatar

Joined: August 6th, 2004, 9:21 am
Posts: 9267
Location: Dallas
Post Re: Another Bengal gets Arrested....
I've decided to burn up my BA and MBA and go back to high school to get my HS Diploma again.

_________________
Image
LB Tweet


March 30th, 2012, 10:02 am
Profile WWW
Mr. Irrelevant
User avatar

Joined: February 28th, 2007, 12:13 pm
Posts: 955
Post Re: Another Bengal gets Arrested....
Hott.

Seriously though, it's comical how the Bengals EVERY year have someone in their organization who gets in trouble with the law. Every year. They don't miss a beat. You have to wonder how the owners really feel about it. I'm sure to a certain extent that this is bad luck but they really don't seem to care too much about the character of their employees.

_________________
If you think education is tough, try being stoopid.


March 30th, 2012, 10:22 am
Profile
Hall of Fame Player
User avatar

Joined: April 5th, 2005, 7:03 am
Posts: 7411
Location: Ford Field - 35 yard line / Row 32
Post Re: Another Bengal gets Arrested....
Meanwhile, the boy involved (I assume it's a boy) is the envy of the high school.

_________________
Image


March 31st, 2012, 6:13 am
Profile WWW
RIP Killer
User avatar

Joined: October 20th, 2004, 4:16 pm
Posts: 9775
Location: Where ever I'm at now
Post Re: Another Bengal gets Arrested....
LionFan57 wrote:
Meanwhile, the boy involved (I assume it's a boy) is the envy of the high school.


His parents and the justice system refer to him as a "victim". The high school boys around the country refer to him as "that lucky bastard".

_________________
Driver of the 'we need a coaching change' bandwagon. Climb aboard.


March 31st, 2012, 10:12 am
Profile
RIP Killer
User avatar

Joined: January 26th, 2005, 9:34 pm
Posts: 10270
Location: Sycamore, IL
Post Re: Another Bengal gets Arrested....
Pics

http://ftrsports.com/2012/03/bengals-ch ... a-student/

_________________
_____
I have no faith this team will win a game the rest of the year. The kitties finish at 7-9 and Miss the playoffs as GB wins out and takes it from the kitties.
Image


March 31st, 2012, 2:05 pm
Profile
Post Re: Another Bengal gets Arrested....
m2karateman wrote:
LionFan57 wrote:
Meanwhile, the boy involved (I assume it's a boy) is the envy of the high school.


His parents and the justice system refer to him as a "victim". The high school boys around the country refer to him as "that lucky bastard".


"That lucky bastard"
"Stud"
"Hero!"

It's not like this kid was 5, 8, or even 12, 13, or even 15, and I guaranty you that he didn't feel like a victim, and probably still doesn't. But if the "system" and enough "adults" tell you you're a victim you do start feeling that way and acting out that way (using it as an excuse to not have "normal" relationships with girls your own age, treating girls like crap, etc.).

I don't know what the answer is, but "victimizing" these "boys" that are smiling from ear to ear certainly doesn't seem like the right thing to do.


March 31st, 2012, 5:23 pm
Hall of Fame Player
User avatar

Joined: April 5th, 2005, 7:03 am
Posts: 7411
Location: Ford Field - 35 yard line / Row 32
Post Re: Another Bengal gets Arrested....
wjb21ndtown wrote:
m2karateman wrote:
LionFan57 wrote:
Meanwhile, the boy involved (I assume it's a boy) is the envy of the high school.


His parents and the justice system refer to him as a "victim". The high school boys around the country refer to him as "that lucky bastard".


"That lucky bastard"
"Stud"
"Hero!"

It's not like this kid was 5, 8, or even 12, 13, or even 15, and I guaranty you that he didn't feel like a victim, and probably still doesn't. But if the "system" and enough "adults" tell you you're a victim you do start feeling that way and acting out that way (using it as an excuse to not have "normal" relationships with girls your own age, treating girls like crap, etc.).

I don't know what the answer is, but "victimizing" these "boys" that are smiling from ear to ear certainly doesn't seem like the right thing to do.



I'd have no problem being a 'victim'!

Image

_________________
Image


April 4th, 2012, 7:10 am
Profile WWW
RIP Killer
User avatar

Joined: October 20th, 2004, 4:16 pm
Posts: 9775
Location: Where ever I'm at now
Post Re: Another Bengal gets Arrested....
A guy I work with brought up an interesting point. In a case like this, a 16 year old boy is considered a minor. It is a crime because the minor is considered incapable of determining the right course of action, and can be 'swayed' by the clear thinking adult to become involved in something criminal. However, if this were a case where the 16 year old shot and killed the adult, said 16 year old would most certainly be charged and tried as an adult.

So which is it? Is a 16 year old an adult or a minor? It should be the same whether they are the criminal or the victim.

_________________
Driver of the 'we need a coaching change' bandwagon. Climb aboard.


April 4th, 2012, 11:25 pm
Profile
Hall of Fame Player
User avatar

Joined: April 5th, 2005, 7:03 am
Posts: 7411
Location: Ford Field - 35 yard line / Row 32
Post Re: Another Bengal gets Arrested....
m2karateman wrote:
A guy I work with brought up an interesting point. In a case like this, a 16 year old boy is considered a minor. It is a crime because the minor is considered incapable of determining the right course of action, and can be 'swayed' by the clear thinking adult to become involved in something criminal. However, if this were a case where the 16 year old shot and killed the adult, said 16 year old would most certainly be charged and tried as an adult.

So which is it? Is a 16 year old an adult or a minor? It should be the same whether they are the criminal or the victim.


This is a great debate question and I don't have time to do it justice now.

However, that 15-17 age is a little grey. I think the courts take into consideration the past behaviors of the juvenile; so a 16 year old with a clean past is treated differently than a repeat violent offender in a shooting case.

Which begs the question that if a 16 year old boy had various and repeated sexual encounters, then was he really a victim of sexual assault by his school teacher? With the exception of contracting an STD (or getting her pregnant) this is pretty much a victimless crime; especially if the kid was not a virgin.

Obviously this is always viewed differently if the sexual assault was perpetrated on a female. That's the double standard that can't be ignored either.

Great question M2K!

_________________
Image


April 5th, 2012, 6:28 am
Profile WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware.