View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently April 20th, 2014, 12:14 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Lions Play Ravens Aug 17 @ 8PM. National TV. 
Veteran General Manager

Post Lions Play Ravens Aug 17 @ 8PM. National TV.
Quote:
Lions' preseason schedule includes nationally-televised game vs. Ravens

By Chris McCosky
The Detroit News

Allen Park — Among the Lions' four exhibition games, announced by the league Wednesday, is a nationally-televised (Fox) game against the Ravens in coach Jim Schwartz's hometown of Baltimore.

That game is scheduled for 8 p.m. on Aug. 17. That is the only date that is secured.

The Lions played a nationally-televised exhibition game last season, as well, beating New England, 34-10.

The Lions other preseason road game will be at Oakland in the third week — sometime between Aug. 23 and Aug. 27.

They will open the exhibition season at home against the Cleveland Browns, sometime between Aug. 9 and Aug.13.

They will close the exhibition season at home against the Buffalo Bills, Aug. 30 or Aug. 31.

The Lions have played more exhibition games against the Browns, 43, than any other team. The Bills, too, are annual rival. They've played them 32 times.

Dates and times will be firmed up at a later date.

The full 2012 NFL schedule is expected to be released the week before the draft (April 26-29).

April 5th, 2012, 1:41 pm
QB Coach

Post Re: Lions Play Ravens Aug 17 @ 8PM. National TV.
And if everything goes right I'll be going to that game. This is the first time in about 5 or 6 years the Lions will be local for me. I saw them play the Skins a few seasons ago, musta been 2007.

April 5th, 2012, 5:36 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]