View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently October 2nd, 2014, 10:35 am

Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 What should the focus of the 2012 Pres Election be? 

Economy / Jobs 83%  83%  [ 10 ]
Anyone but Obama 8%  8%  [ 1 ]
Social fabric / issues 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Other (pls explain) 8%  8%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 12

QB Coach

Post Re: What should the focus of the 2012 Pres Election be?
The thing that concerns me the most is that with the "economy and jobs" platform, you have people like George Soros (most notable poster child) and I'm sure there are those who are not in the lime light at all that can impose there will on this. A little influence in the right areas and the economy soars, and Obama gets a pass for another 4 years.

They jockeyed with the fuel prices until it became clear that Obama was going to win and then they prices bottomed out to 1.90's and then have gone up since then. I know people don't agree that these markets can be "toyed" with, but I beg to differ and think that multi-billionaires have the power to influence markets at will. Soros has already claimed destruction of 4 nations by influencing their currency.

Lenin said that the best way to destroy a nation was to destroy it's currency and we've seen the dollar drop in value from what it was to less than half it's value, and if that's not destroying it, I don't know what is.

2 Chronicles 10:14, "if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land."

April 3rd, 2012, 4:36 pm
League MVP

Health Care

April 4th, 2012, 10:14 pm
Player of the Year - Defense

The Legend wrote:
Health Care

Healthcare will be answered June 30th. If its upheld, people will rally and repealing it will be one of the main issues. If its overruled, a Republican plan that fixes costs without passing it off to voters will be an issue, but the economy will be #1.

April 4th, 2012, 10:19 pm
The real focus should be smaller govt and cutting spending...

April 5th, 2012, 2:56 am
Player of the Year - Defense

So after getting gains with the "war on women," the white house came out today to attack Romney's wife on the fact she chose to stay home and raise five sons and that she's never worked a day in her life. This is in response to Romney saying that he hears from his wife that most women are concerned about economic issues.

Are they throwing out the wins they got with the women voters by attacking housewives and bringing up economic issues again? The news that women in the Whitehouse also make 18% less than their male counterparts while preaching equal pay, just makes for some interesting discussions going forward. Do what I say, not what I do never plays out well.

April 12th, 2012, 8:25 am
njroar wrote:
So after getting gains with the "war on women," the white house came out today to attack Romney's wife on the fact she chose to stay home and raise five sons and that she's never worked a day in her life. This is in response to Romney saying that he hears from his wife that most women are concerned about economic issues.

Are they throwing out the wins they got with the women voters by attacking housewives and bringing up economic issues again? The news that women in the Whitehouse also make 18% less than their male counterparts while preaching equal pay, just makes for some interesting discussions going forward. Do what I say, not what I do never plays out well.

They rest on mudslinging and prior reputation alone, and good marketing. They can't rest on issues. They can't rest on their record, and they can't rest on results. The fact of the matter is that they think that women are better off in the work environment, making their own money, being "independent women," and they contend that the conservative philosophies and conceptions of what a "family" should look like go against their ideas.

April 12th, 2012, 8:46 am
Reply to topic   [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2