View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently December 22nd, 2014, 12:54 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Lionbacker Draft 
Varsity Captain

Post Lionbacker Draft
I couldn't remember where this is usually posted so I started here. Please move if need be.

Question is, are we planning on having a draft or not. I think that Sly usually set this up and got it going.

Don't know where he's at (nothing bad I hope) so we need someone to step up and run this thing. I would but I don't have the first clue as to how.

We seem to be missing a few members lately, so If you folks want to do this, we need a commish. Any takers?

April 12th, 2012, 2:04 pm
Team MVP

Post Re: Lionbacker Draft
How does it work?

April 22nd, 2010 @ 7:44p.m. "The Detroit Lions select...Ndamukong Suh". Those are some beautiful words.

Lionbacker2 Fantasy Champion 2011

April 12th, 2012, 3:13 pm
ST Coordinator – John Bonamego

it's the off season. You'll see more of sly after the draft. as soon as it's fantasy football time again he'll be posting everyday. you'll see a lot of the missing people start posting again after (or durring) the draft.

If you want to set it up all it takes is someone willing to keep track of who is "owning" what teams and keep track of the draft order. I never took part as I dont pay close enough attention to college Fb so I wont be helpin (sorry) but you dont need anuything special...just someone organized

April 12th, 2012, 4:07 pm
Varsity Captain

Organized? I can't even find my beer. All I know is that we have to pick a team to be the GM for.

April 12th, 2012, 4:11 pm
ST Coordinator – John Bonamego

Boz wrote:
Organized? I can't even find my beer. All I know is that we have to pick a team to be the GM for.

check the fridge! if it aint there you're doing something wrong! :cheers:

if you start a thread in the fantasy area or draft area Im sure one of these will guys volunteer. browse the posts here and maybe send a PM to the guys who have "adoted" players at the bottom of their sig. a lot of guys played last year, maybe one of them has the time to step up. i have a feelin Sly will be MIA for a bit between, it being the offseason and, the upcomming elections, he's prolly a lil to busy trying to convert the libtards of the nation! :lol: :lol:

April 12th, 2012, 4:18 pm
Team MVP

Boz wrote:
Organized[b]? I can't even find my beer[/b]. All I know is that we have to pick a team to be the GM for.

OH SHOOT. Was that yours?! :lol:

April 22nd, 2010 @ 7:44p.m. "The Detroit Lions select...Ndamukong Suh". Those are some beautiful words.

Lionbacker2 Fantasy Champion 2011

April 12th, 2012, 4:28 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]